Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

OR
Are "those" new wackos stealing the limelight?
I wonder what other countries think of us now....haha

When asked for comment about Bob Marshall, Danica Roem responded “I don't attack my constituents. Bob is my constituent now.”

That's the classiest burn I've heard in a long time.

It makes lunacy acceptable.

But it's your opinion that transgenderism is lunacy. So who the fuck are you to establish your opinion as the standard? You're a nobody.
Transgenderism or gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. No getting around that.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

:lol:

McHugh, right?

He's the right's favorite psychiatrist, when it comes to transgender.

But it's your opinion that transgenderism is lunacy. So who the fuck are you to establish your opinion as the standard? You're a nobody.
Transgenderism or gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. No getting around that.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’
One opinion. Where are some more from the Psychiatric field?

One opinion. Where are some more from the Psychiatric field?

To social-con right wingers, Paul McHugh is the only psychiatrist in the world.

The DNA never lies

DNA lies all the time.

The DNA never lies

DNA lies all the time.

Take HIS DNA and I guarantee it will say HE is male. Bank it. Take it to the bank.

OR
Are "those" new wackos stealing the limelight?
I wonder what other countries think of us now....haha

With Trump in the White House and If those "other countries" are enemies, I hope they're losing a lot of sleep. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hate lost last night. Transgenderism is here to stay and you will probably continue to bark at the moon but we're not going anywhere.

Freedom!

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07...sgender-state-or-federal-lawmaker-in-america/

Roem is a transgender former journalist who focused her race on the terrible traffic in the district, while Marshall is a longtime extreme culture warrior who sponsored the states bathroom bill, banning transgender people from using the bathroom that applies to their gender identity.

danica-roem-virginia-govorner-1497449618.jpg

----------------------------------

Good for her.

Seems GOP racism and hatred is energizing the Democrats. It looks like blacks and Hispanics are putting people over the top.

Transgender bathroom bill could cost Texas $3 billion a year, study says | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Hate is expensive. Republicans are about to discover that.

Yeah, they got a seriously disturbed and confused man in an office of power. What could happen?
One year ago today.

Loser.

At least Trump knows what sex he is.
That's the story and he's sticking to it?

Forum List

Back