Auto Shop Vandalized with Swastikas and KKK Graffiti - But Cameras Show......

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
It was 2 black dudes.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/auto-shop-racist-vandalism-hoax
Clayton Bigsby is REAL!!!

2uot06a_400x400.png

Roughly 60% of all these are hoaxes and fakes. Most hate crimes like this are Smullets.

Never ever believe one of them though. All fake.

Remember when Pelosi put that pigs head and blood in her yard and everyone laughed. We know it was her....lol
This is more evidence that the more racially divided we are, the more power certain people gain.

The question is WHO IS PUSHING these fake racial attacks? Why?

They should be charged. This is an easy one.

Charged with a hate crime?

Perhaps so. Now I need to clarify, I don't support the idea of a "hate crime". I understand why it's done. It's done to address crimes that won't be addressed for one reason or another but a crime is generally a "hate" crime.

But some crimes are more heinous than others. Don't you agree that attempting to start a race war would definitely be construed as a "hate crime"?

Charged with a hate crime?

Perhaps so. Now I need to clarify, I don't support the idea of a "hate crime". I understand why it's done. It's done to address crimes that won't be addressed for one reason or another but a crime is generally a "hate" crime.

But some crimes are more heinous than others. Don't you agree that attempting to start a race war would definitely be construed as a "hate crime"?

As created, it very well might. But as I said, these laws were created to prosecute people where for one reason or another the entity that should charge someone will not. That might or might not be the case here. If the locals will not charge, there should most certainly have others consider charges.

Roughly 60% of all these are hoaxes and fakes. Most hate crimes like this are Smullets.

Remember when Pelosi put that pigs head and blood in her yard and everyone laughed. We know it was her....lol
This is more evidence that the more racially divided we are, the more power certain people gain.

Basically losers and cry babies who won't add up to crap.

I simply look at them as a collective of abortion should have beens.

Honestly now. Wouldn't these worthless bastards have been better off aborted??...You betcha

shouldn't be long before the scum demonRATS vote to have 2 more federal holidays...demonRATS love upstanding citizens like this

the scum demonRATS push/pay good citizens like this...just to get more votes and blame TRUMP

This is rare but of course the white supremacists here want to conflate things. So there are ways you can disguise yourself as a black person. Try that for a year. Move out of your suburban homes live on 1/10th of the wealth you have and see how things really are instead of spending your lives searching on the internet for anthing that lets you pretend that blacks are making things up.

Yeah. I'm interested in why the police took no fingerprints and didn't collect what could be evidence.

They don't typically waste their resources on stuff like property crimes which are at the bottom of their priority list when you consider all the other heinous shit that goes on.

Forum List

Back