Auto Shop Vandalized with Swastikas and KKK Graffiti - But Cameras Show......

It was 2 black dudes.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/auto-shop-racist-vandalism-hoax
Clayton Bigsby is REAL!!!

2uot06a_400x400.png
Roughly 60% of all these are hoaxes and fakes. Most hate crimes like this are Smullets.

Never ever believe one of them though. All fake.

Remember when Pelosi put that pigs head and blood in her yard and everyone laughed. We know it was her....lol
Wrong.
Thank you for making me clarify. It is one in 3 officially but probably 60%
Opinion | Hate Crime Hoaxes Are More Common Than You Think

You will not be happy with the demographics of the race bating hustlers and hoaksters.

Some experts go as high as 70% when you add in the bull shit

Now you got your dickle in a pickle Marky Mark. These aren't horseshit inks either there.

Explain and lie away Liawatha and have a very Smulett afternoon.....

They don't typically waste their resources on stuff like property crimes which are at the bottom of their priority list when you consider all the other heinous shit that goes on.

If the perpetrators on camera had been white ... They would have called the FBI ... Literally.
If their race is the only difference ... That's racial discrimination.

If you want to talk about the shit going on ... We can talk about it.

Roughly 60% of all these are hoaxes and fakes. Most hate crimes like this are Smullets.

Never ever believe one of them though. All fake.

Remember when Pelosi put that pigs head and blood in her yard and everyone laughed. We know it was her....lol
Wrong.
Hey Dick Sucker. Either you are hiding or passed out from bathtub Gin. I gave you more info on these race baiting hoaxes your peanut brain can absorb. So start absorbing them. You call me a liar as you run you race hustling hoaxstwr

How could the business owner be surprised? These imbeciles are nearly all fuckups.

This is rare but of course the white supremacists here want to conflate things. So there are ways you can disguise yourself as a black person. Try that for a year. Move out of your suburban homes live on 1/10th of the wealth you have and see how things really are instead of spending your lives searching on the internet for anthing that lets you pretend that blacks are making things up.
You poor pitiful creature. The entire racist agenda the Democrat party is pushing has absolutely nothing to do with oppression of Black people and everything to do with destroying traditional American values and ushering in a Marxist society. No one is being fooled. People are waking up.

I don't support the idea of a "hate crime". I understand why it's done. It's done to address crimes that won't be addressed for one reason or another but a crime is generally a "hate" crime.
I don't either. I wish they'd stop with this "hate crime" nonsense! If they do something bad, charge them on that basis alone.

'Course, I'm opposed to the laws against insider trading, too, and I guess I won't get that either. :confused:

Forum List

Back