Avg inflation Trump vs Biden.

other provisions raised taxes on families, such as the elimination of personal exemptions and the new, permanent inflation adjustment for key tax parameters
3-5-24tax_f2.png
Yes those that pay more, got larger cuts

What’s your point?

Yes those that pay more, got larger cuts

What’s your point?
such a statement would only make sense for an absolute dollar amount..

but its a percentage change in after tax income.
You might have noticed that the top 1% get slightly less of percentage change than the 95-99 percentile.

You might have noticed that the top 1% get slightly less of percentage change than the 95-99 percentile.
Yes those that pay more got larger cuts

Remind me when has Joey Xiden cut taxes?

Figures don't lie, but liars often figure. Trump's attempt to establish "herd immunity" by doing nothing, resulted in over a million Americans dying of covid, and 50,000 more still dying every year.

Employment numbers - record numbers of jobs created. Lowest unemployment in decades. Job participation levels rising. Wages rising. Record stock markets.

No crash, no recession, higher GDP growth than Trump or Obama.

Your "Pedo Joe" lie reminds me that 4 women have accused Trump of sexual assault in cases filed in multiple jurisdictions. Two of those women received millions - Ivanna Trump and E. Jean Carroll. The other two withdrew their cases because of threats and attacks by Trump in the media.

That's in addition to the more than 20 women who have confirmed what Trump said on the access Hollywood tape - that he sexually assaults and grabs women without even asking. What do you have to support your "Pedo Joe" allegations. A phony diary page so suspect that even Project Veritar refused to publish it.

No wonder you can't find a job Nostra Dumbass.
Lies.

The rich paid a higher share of the total tax bill AFTER the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD tax cuts, Simp.

The rich paid a higher share of the total tax bill AFTER the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD tax cuts, Simp.
I am guessing you mean the share of all taxes paid by everybody.
The wealthy pay a large portion of that.
The reason is the wealth inequality we have.
The rich pay more of total taxes because they have more of the total wealth.

The original point here was that the 2017 tax cuts gave a bigger reduction (in percentage) of taxes, compared to the poor & middle class, who got less of a percentage decrease. Such a condition causes an increase in wealth inequality. Its not the only reason for increase of wealth inequality, but its one reason.

One of the characteristics of the fiscal conservative is they feel this is actually a good thing. I believe a certain level of inequality is normal, but i think its gone a bit too far.

The original point here was that the 2017 tax cuts gave a bigger reduction (in percentage) of taxes, compared to the poor & middle class, who got less of a percentage decrease. Such a condition causes an increase in wealth inequality. Its not the only reason for increase of wealth inequality, but its one reason.

One of the characteristics of the fiscal conservative is they feel this is actually a good thing. I believe a certain level of inequality is normal, but i think its gone a bit too far.
But it didn’t. We can see the tax brackets

So you oppose the rich paying more of the total tax burden.

Got it.

Is that all you have Nostra Dumbass?????

Links proving I'm lying????? Something???? Anything????

You are a complete waste of bandwidth!
It’s on you to provide links proving your claims, liar.

GO!

When idiots still believe an election was stolen and that trump actually created an economy from a dead one, they really can't be debated. They make up their own facts and repeat them no matter how untrue. Inflation was worldwide and if you think trump would have been able to handle it, look at how he f-d up COVID. Be glad Trump is not president right now.
More died from covid under Biden and he had the vaccine. Americans are worse off today than under Trump. That's the fact.

Yes, inflation has been shitty. Really, really shitty. And since it has long since fed on itself, we still have a ways to go. Shitty.

That's what happens when you pump $11 TRILLION into markets over 11 years after the Meltdown, keep interest rates artificially low, and then see global supply chains catastrophically collapse coming out of a global pandemic shutdown.

There is absolutely no surprise here. None. Zero. We (including the right wing) had been waiting for an inflation explosion since QE started. EVERYONE had been.

The ignorant Trumpsters keep trying this partisan blame game shit, pretending that global inflation exploded two months into Biden's term, before any extra money had been spent and circulated, and it still fails. That's what ignorance usually does.
We are coming up on the last of Biden's presidency and nothing has got better.

Forum List

Back