"Avoid women at all costs"- new Wall Street rule

The "me-too" movement has necessitated this new rule, which is certainly a positive move for Homoamericans seeking employment in finance. The Light-in-the-loafers crowd will have no problem with the new dictates from the Wall Street crowd.

Wall Street rule for the #MeToo era: Avoid women at all costs
How sad guys can't just be respectful and professional while at work.

The concern isn't that Wall St. men can't be respectful to broads, but that the gals are making up things and ruining the men's careers.

That's what the people learned with the Bret Kavanaugh situation. Even though the man was found to be totally innocent of Gang Rape and Sexual Harassment, the broad who made the accusation made a big score and Kav's life and career were almost ruined by just 2 votes.

Better to be safe and just avoid broads or follow the Hallowed Mike Pence rule.
"broads"? Well, we know where YOU are coming from...............

I've always preferred 'dame' myself...

I'm always reminded of this woman I used to work with who had a sign above her desk that said "Sexual harassment will not be tolerated, but it will be graded." Ah, sexual harassment humor. Always funny.

Some men are videotaping consents when they ask a woman on a date.

Unfortunately, Brett Kavanaugh didn't think of videotaping his parties and events during his youth.

The tapes may have prevented the hassle he received this summer.

I have avoided sexual harassment charges my entire life by virtue of the fact that no woman has ever said, 'Yes'.

The "me-too" movement has necessitated this new rule, which is certainly a positive move for Homoamericans seeking employment in finance. The Light-in-the-loafers crowd will have no problem with the new dictates from the Wall Street crowd.

Most of them are. But many still get victimized by vindictive women with false accusations.

That's pretty much what it boils down to......they can't be respectful and professional.....so they avoid women.
Wrong women too easily burn men with false accusarions

The concern isn't that Wall St. men can't be respectful to broads, but that the gals are making up things and ruining the men's careers.

That's what the people learned with the Bret Kavanaugh situation. Even though the man was found to be totally innocent of Gang Rape and Sexual Harassment, the broad who made the accusation made a big score and Kav's life and career were almost ruined by just 2 votes.

That would be great…If men could avoid asking people out whom you work with, dating co-workers, arranging to meet in conspicuous places such as bars and hotel rooms to conduct business. Avoidance is better than the alternative.

As for the thread, the bullshit premise is that some woman who is intellectually equal to their male counterparts will make things up because she somehow wants the glitz and glamor that comes along with being a sexual assault victim (and your echoing of it) shows why the blob and his followers are thought of as pond scum.
It is not about glitz and glamour you fool.

It is about many forms of gain as Ford showed.

https://finance-commerce.com/2018/12/wall-street-rule-for-the-metoo-era-avoid-women-at-all-cost/

I caught this. What the hell did they expect when demanding a man be considered guilty based only on an accusation.
GOOD!!!

I'm always reminded of this woman I used to work with who had a sign above her desk that said "Sexual harassment will not be tolerated, but it will be graded." Ah, sexual harassment humor. Always funny.

I had the same sign on the door handle to my office! It had a picture of a 1920's "flapper" type sitting down with a man standing above her. I also had a sign on my bulletin board that read "Caution: unattended children will be sold as slaves."

"Broads" is a slang word for the gals here on the East Coast.

I've tried to use it more since I moved to the Commonwealth of the Pennsylvanians.

Years ago I used to use the word 'slut' where I grew up in New Jersey.
It used to work only when I was pounding their ass. It had to be a good and thorough pounding tho' in order to avoid false accusations.

I'd have to agree.

As one who is respectful of women, especially in the workplace, I, to this day, refuse to be in my Supervisors office alone with her without another individual present.

And the door remains open.

I'd have to agree.

As one who is respectful of women, especially in the workplace, I, to this day, refuse to be in my Supervisors office alone with her without another individual present.

And the door remains open.

I'd usually have a male union rep in there when dat' occurred.

Predictable. What's professional and respectful to one person may be something different to another.

That's part of being human. We're different, even if some want to make us all the same.

But now that virtually everyone is worried that what they say, do, write or think may be their ruination, they have to be careful.

This is what happens when some authoritarians in a society decide that "live and let live" just isn't good enough for them.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Predictable. What's professional and respectful to one person may be something different to another.

That's part of being human. We're different, even if some want to make us all the same.

But now that virtually everyone is worried that what they say, do or think may be their ruination, they have to be careful.

This is what happens when some authoritarians in a society decide that "live and let live" just isn't good enough for them.

This all began in the early 2000s when Human Resouces depts decided that mandatory 'Diversity in the Workplace' programs were for the betterment of all.
Been there, experienced the brainwashing effects.

"Broads" is a slang word for the gals here on the East Coast.

I've tried to use it more since I moved to the Commonwealth of the Pennsylvanians.

Years ago I used to use the word 'slut' where I grew up in New Jersey.
It used to work only when I was pounding their ass. It had to be a good and thorough pounding tho' in order to avoid false accusations.
Typical INCEL fantasy.

Forum List

Back