Awesome Americans!!! :)

Have American conservatives been quick enough? Determined enough? Have you pandering losers been able to cliam these three guys as your own with your constant grandstanding threads?

Dude, you're being way overly sensitive here. Why don't you try to celebrate the bravery of the three Americans without the usual bullshit spin.

No.....take a look at the forum. Its blatant.

My OP doesn't mention anything about partisanship fuckwad. Either give kudos to the heroes or fuck off. You won't be missed. :)

It's not JUST YOUR THREAD. Try understanding the pointbI am making.

Oh, I know. Forget about this! Gotta make room for all of those Josh Duggar threads! ;) That is SO much more important.

Have American conservatives been quick enough? Determined enough? Have you pandering losers been able to cliam these three guys as your own with your constant grandstanding threads?

Dude, you're being way overly sensitive here. Why don't you try to celebrate the bravery of the three Americans without the usual bullshit spin.

My OP doesn't mention anything about partisanship fuckwad. Either give kudos to the heroes or fuck off. You won't be missed. :)

Oh, I know. Forget about this! Gotta make room for all of those Josh Duggar threads! ;) That is SO much more important.

Lol

True enough. The endless threads covering up the board bashing Christianity gets old band fast. Like a broken record skipping over and over.

Congratulations to 3 brave Americans who have been hailed as heroes by the president of France!!! I love these guys! Thanks guys for saving possibly countless lives! :bow2:

France officials hail Americans as heroes for subduing gunman on train in Europe - CBS News

ARRAS, France -- One serves in the Air Force, another recently served in Afghanistan in the National Guard, another is studying physical therapy in California - and all three Americans are being hailed as heroes for tackling and disarming a gunman they happened to encounter on a high-speed train between Amsterdam and Paris.

Air Force serviceman Spencer Stone remained hospitalized Saturday after being stabbed in the attack Friday night as the train traveled through Belgium, though the Pentagon said the injury was not life-threatening. A dual French-American citizen was also wounded as he was hit by chance by a gunshot on the train, which eventually stopped in Arras in northern France, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said.

Great article. Thanks for posting

How you can make a hate post against the three heroes is appalling at best. They deserve all the praise we can muster for their heroism and you want it stopped. Disgusting.

And there certainly isn't enough "I Hate Jesus" threads. They never complain about those.

The heroes all received the Legion of Honor award in Paris today. :) I think they totally deserve it. What might have happened if these brave men had not stepped in?

American heroes get Legion of Honor in Paris from French President Hollande for thwarting train attack

PARIS -- French President Francois Hollande presented three young Americans with the prestigious Legion of Honor on Monday for their quick reaction to anattack on a train that likely saved many lives.

The three Americans -- two service men and a civilian -- plus a Briton and a Frenchman helped overpower a lone gunman on an Amsterdam to Paris high-speed train Friday.

PARIS -- French President Francois Hollande presented three young Americans with the prestigious Legion of Honor on Monday for their ABILITY TO DO WHAT FRENCH GENDARMES AND cCITIZENS ARE UNABLE AND UNWILLING TO DO THEMSELVES..

There. I fixed that for you and for the newspaper.

Forum List

Back