Awesome News! Trump To Kill Affirmative Action Corporate Welfare Agency For Minorities

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
My God what a beautiful sacrifice this is in the quest of making America great again. Steve McGarrett wants you to remember that in the minds of liberals, we are all equal as a people and color is only skin deep. Well if that's the case then they should be praising this move to kill the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA).

www.breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/24/trump-budget-kills-affirmative-action-corporate-welfare-agency/
Liberals say everyone is equal and then spend tax money using the argument they are not!

My God what a beautiful sacrifice this is in the Nationalist quest to make America great again. Steve McGarrett wants you to remember that in the minds of liberals, we are all equal as a people and color is only skin deep. Well if that's the case then they should be praising this move to kill the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA).

www.breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/24/trump-budget-kills-affirmative-action-corporate-welfare-agency/

I see nothing wrong with this agency. We need to make sure that it is helping people and not the bureaucrats. People of color do face greater challenges other than racism but that does not mean we should ignore it. This doesn't make America great.

My God what a beautiful sacrifice this is in the Nationalist quest to make America great again. Steve McGarrett wants you to remember that in the minds of liberals, we are all equal as a people and color is only skin deep. Well if that's the case then they should be praising this move to kill the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA).

I see nothing wrong with this agency. We need to make sure that it is helping people and not the bureaucrats. People of color do face greater challenges other than racism but that does not mean we should ignore it. This doesn't make America great.
So you are saying colored people are not equal? And they need programs to be equal?
Which just made my argument.

Forum List

Back