Axelrod Destroys Franken...Wants Harris...His Client

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The ultimate political piece of shit weasel David Axelrod is behind the destruction of Al Franken. He is eliminating competition for Kamala Harris after it was discovered that Franken might run for Democratic primary in 2020. I worked with Axelrod on John Edwards 2004 campaign. During a phone conversation I stated, “Boy I really believe in John Edwards.” To which he replied “I really believe in John Edwards message.” It was Axelrod who came up with “Two America’s” stump speech that Edwards used. It was Axelrod who fucked over Edwards in 2008 with affair story. It was Axelrod who fucked over Ryan in Illinois Senate race, and it is Axelrod who just fucked over Al Franken. His organization specializes in getting African-Americans elected to office.Clear the way for Kamala.

Last edited by a moderator:
David Axelrod is a piece of garbage. One reason I am no longer a Democrat.

Not since J. Edgar Hoover has a man amassed so much dirt on Washington politicians.

And mainly because you started believing a huge pile of b******* and character assassination from the gigantic GOP propaganda machine...
I didn't realize that Obama and Axelrod were Publishers of the Chicago Tribune and other newspapers, and of course there is no evidence of any such collusion, it's just typical politics. I would prefer that policy would be the most important part of it, but not the way the new b******* GOP does it. You dupes know so much information that has no basis in fact it's incredible...

David Axelrod is one of those despicable racist demagogue Democrats.
The Corrupt Democrat Politicians constantly fan the flames of racial tensions and cultivate hate for their power.

The Corrupt Democrat Politicians constantly fan the flames of racial tensions and cultivate hate for their power.
Because you say So based on nothing... Except a gigantic pile of hate and b******* character assassination propaganda, super dupe. Call me when any of this gets anywhere near a court of law...

Because you say So based on nothing... Except a gigantic pile of hate and b******* character assassination propaganda, super dupe. Call me when any of this gets anywhere near a court of law...
When are the Democrats going to stop hating?

When are the Democrats going to stop hating?
We only hate the lies that make up your knowledge of politics... Breaking--the GOP propaganda machine is full of s***, and no it's not a giant conspiracy against you LOL

And mainly because you started believing a huge pile of b******* and character assassination from the gigantic GOP propaganda machine...
Nope. Worked with the asshole.
Where when what did you see? Seems perfectly Pleasant to me and none of what you have posted from the GOP propaganda machine is backed up by any evidence or is outside of typical political strategy and started and perfected by the new bulshit GOP...

Forum List

Back