Ayers sez' no to Duh Donald for CoS ....LOL! Who can blame him?

Uhhh, read your thread title, it is about Ayers, not Kelly.
Lol, yeah, that’s why he’s leaving to go work for a Trump super pac, where he can work from his actual home state.
Lol, "but...but...but... Obama!"

Standard republican whine.

LOL but but but Trump....

standard libtard whine.....
Trump is current president.
This topic is about Trump.

The job of Chief of Staff used to be the most prestigious job. But under this administration, this is just a baby sitting job. Who would want to deal with the fallout from Mueller investigation? Its like boarding the titanic just before the iceberg.
Cant wait for Kelly's book.

You're saying Kelly is leaving his job to go work for a Trump super pac?????
Want to post a link to that story or just try to bullshit your way through such an incredibly stupid statement?

Trump doesn't like,want nor need someone to screen who wants to see him,talk to him etc etc. If you had read ANY book by former Trump folks who stayed loyal like Lewandowski or Stone or Spicer you would know that. Its why Kelly is gone because Trump has had enough of him trying to keep former LOYAL campaign members from him like Lewandowski and others. You would be dumb enough to read ANY book by disloyal and pissed off FIRED members of the administration,leftists love fiction I guess. I checked that fire and fury crap out and its so unbelievable its laughable.

That might make sense IF Trump were some kinda workaholic. Unfortunately he is probably the laziest President in the modern era

Trump doesn't like,want nor need someone to screen who wants to see him,talk to him etc etc. If you had read ANY book by former Trump folks who stayed loyal like Lewandowski or Stone or Spicer you would know that. Its why Kelly is gone because Trump has had enough of him trying to keep former LOYAL campaign members from him like Lewandowski and others. You would be dumb enough to read ANY book by disloyal and pissed off FIRED members of the administration,leftists love fiction I guess. I checked that fire and fury crap out and its so unbelievable its laughable.

That might make sense IF Trump were some kinda workaholic. Unfortunately he is probably the laziest President in the modern era
Yeah that's how he made billions and won the presidency...because he is lazy....moron....its the Hildabeast that ran out of gas in the first two months of the Campaign....Buuuuaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!

The job of Chief of Staff used to be the most prestigious job. But under this administration, this is just a baby sitting job. Who would want to deal with the fallout from Mueller investigation? Its like boarding the titanic just before the iceberg.
Hadn't thought about that, but now I can't wait to read it!

Well.you're wrong again.

He doesn't like or want anyone to babysit him but he desperately needs it.

Please show where I said that.

You are lying in an attempt to deflect attention from.your idiocy.

You failed
You puke out Trump hate BS all day long whiner.....
S
Please show where I said that.

You are lying in an attempt to deflect attention from.your idiocy.

You failed
You puke out Trump hate BS all day long whiner.....
Oh quit. You said something stupid and got called on it. Get over it loser.

Yawn. I have read EVERYTHING on Trump,Watched EVERYTHING on Trump,Listened to EVERYTHING on Trump all from people who have worked with him,lived with him,worked FOR him etc and they tell a different story. Believe the lies if you want,he keeps winning you leftists keep whining.

Well.you're wrong again.

He doesn't like or want anyone to babysit him but he desperately needs it.
Wrong Crapitus. Go back to mommies basement and smoke some more weed.

Yawn. I have read EVERYTHING on Trump,Watched EVERYTHING on Trump,Listened to EVERYTHING on Trump all from people who have worked with him,lived with him,worked FOR him etc and they tell a different story. Believe the lies if you want,he keeps winning you leftists keep whining.

LOL...What you read was either his lying bullshit or ass kissers sucking up.

Lol, yeah, that’s why he’s leaving to go work for a Trump super pac, where he can work from his actual home state.

Want to post a link to that story or just try to bullshit your way through such an incredibly stupid statement?

Yeah, and from your inept comment, I can't tell who you're talking about.

Then you must have a learning disorder.

5c0c5443034632344a634113-960-1516.png

LOL...What you read was either his lying bullshit or ass kissers sucking up.
And what you read,heard,watched was Anti American scum lying about him. We can both play that game. Try watching something or reading something about him BEFORE he ran for office because he hasn't changed at all he has been saying the same thing he is saying now for 30 years,his work ethic hasn't changed which is why HE won and Clinton LOST.

Then you must have a learning disorder.

5c0c5443034632344a634113-960-1516.png
So liars,Obama holdovers,wife beaters,people who simply retired,people who moved to different jobs,disloyal people who were against the America first agenda are gone....SOUNDS GOOD! Don't keep people that don't belong!

Took you a long time to come up with that one. You replied to your own thread on Ayers, yet think I am talking about Kelly. No, what happened is you forgot which thread you were replying in, since you also have one about Kelly. Just can’t admit you made a mistake there, can ya..

Oh, and only in dreams was it inept.

Yeah, and from your inept comment, I can't tell who you're talking about.

Last edited:
And what you read,heard,watched was Anti American scum lying about him. We can both play that game. Try watching something or reading something about him BEFORE he ran for office because he hasn't changed at all he has been saying the same thing he is saying now for 30 years,his work ethic hasn't changed which is why HE won and Clinton LOST.

Great. Give us a list of this stellar stuff

So liars,Obama holdovers,wife beaters,people who simply retired,people who moved to different jobs,disloyal people who were against the America first agenda are gone....SOUNDS GOOD! Don't keep people that don't belong!

Three out of that whole list are Obama holdovers.

So what's the excuse for Trump HIRING those liars and wife beaters and "disloyal" people?

Great. Give us a list of this stellar stuff
Find it yourself as I said I have read it,watched,seen it. There is several documentaries on netflix from people he used to work for that talk about him as a boss.

Three out of that whole list are Obama holdovers.

So what's the excuse for Trump HIRING those liars and wife beaters and "disloyal" people?
Didn't know they were liars,disloyal or wife beaters at the time,some were just people who were wanting to be apart of the new administration and since Trump is not a politician he had to depend on people who he THOUGHT were loyal to bring in people which is why there is such high turnover. People hide their intentions for their own nefarious reasons and eventually President Trump figures it out and they are fired.

Forum List

Back