Ayers sez' no to Duh Donald for CoS ....LOL! Who can blame him?

Yawn. I have read EVERYTHING on Trump,Watched EVERYTHING on Trump,Listened to EVERYTHING on Trump all from people who have worked with him,lived with him,worked FOR him etc and they tell a different story. Believe the lies if you want,he keeps winning you leftists keep whining.

LOL...What you read was either his lying bullshit or ass kissers sucking up.
And what you read,heard,watched was Anti American scum lying about him. We can both play that game. Try watching something or reading something about him BEFORE he ran for office because he hasn't changed at all he has been saying the same thing he is saying now for 30 years,his work ethic hasn't changed which is why HE won and Clinton LOST.

You're right.
He hasn't changed AT ALL.

Trump's résumé is rife with mob connections
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trumps-mob-connections.../24b62e2c-9cad-11e8-84...
Aug 10, 2018 - New York Mayor Ed Koch stands between Donald Trump, left, and Roy Cohn at theTrump Tower opening in October 1983. (Sonia ...
Trump and the Russian mob: why the relationship is deeper than you ...
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/.../trump-russia-business-ties-mafia-putin-craig-ung...
Sep 12, 2018 - Trump's ties to the Russian mafia go back 3 decades .... trip to Moscow and he takes out full-page ads in the Washington Post, New York Times, ...
Almost Literal Mob Boss Donald Trump Wants to ...
nymag.com/.../2018/.../almost-literal-mob-boss-donald-trump-wants-to-ban-flipping.ht...
Aug 23, 2018 - Trump Wants to Ban Flipping Because He Is Almost Literally a Mob Boss ... “The two greatest thing in life, never rat on your friends, and always keep .... [T]he ties between Mr. Kushner and Prince Mohammed did not happen ...

Find it yourself as I said I have read it,watched,seen it. There is several documentaries on netflix from people he used to work for that talk about him as a boss

LOL..so now you want Me to find the books you claim to have read. That's pretty funny.

Oh wait...now they're not books...they're "documentaries on netflix from people he used to work for that talk about him as a boss"

Oh...

Didn't know they were liars,disloyal or wife beaters at the time,some were just people who were wanting to be apart of the new administration and since Trump is not a politician he had to depend on people who he THOUGHT were loyal to bring in people which is why there is such high turnover. People hide their intentions for their own nefarious reasons and eventually President Trump figures it out and they are fired.

Now your excuse is that he's a fucking idiot?

And what you read,heard,watched was Anti American scum lying about him. We can both play that game. Try watching something or reading something about him BEFORE he ran for office because he hasn't changed at all he has been saying the same thing he is saying now for 30 years,his work ethic hasn't changed which is why HE won and Clinton LOST.

Great. Give us a list of this stellar stuff
Find it yourself as I said I have read it,watched,seen it. There is several documentaries on netflix from people he used to work for that talk about him as a boss.

But you can't seem to list a single item.
You've got Google that will provide a link to your blather in a second, if it exists.
But you know you're full of shit, just like we do.

Find it yourself as I said I have read it,watched,seen it. There is several documentaries on netflix from people he used to work for that talk about him as a boss

LOL..so now you want Me to find the books you claim to have read. That's pretty funny.

Oh wait...now they're not books...they're "documentaries on netflix from people he used to work for that talk about him as a boss"

Oh...

Smoke n' mirrors.
They just make shit up.

Yawn. I have read EVERYTHING on Trump,Watched EVERYTHING on Trump,Listened to EVERYTHING on Trump all from people who have worked with him,lived with him,worked FOR him etc and they tell a different story. Believe the lies if you want,he keeps winning you leftists keep whining.

LOL...What you read was either his lying bullshit or ass kissers sucking up.

You're right.
He hasn't changed AT ALL.

Trump's résumé is rife with mob connections
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trumps-mob-connections.../24b62e2c-9cad-11e8-84...
Aug 10, 2018 - New York Mayor Ed Koch stands between Donald Trump, left, and Roy Cohn at theTrump Tower opening in October 1983. (Sonia ...
Trump and the Russian mob: why the relationship is deeper than you ...
https://www.vox.com/world/2018/.../trump-russia-business-ties-mafia-putin-craig-ung...
Sep 12, 2018 - Trump's ties to the Russian mafia go back 3 decades .... trip to Moscow and he takes out full-page ads in the Washington Post, New York Times, ...
Almost Literal Mob Boss Donald Trump Wants to ...
nymag.com/.../2018/.../almost-literal-mob-boss-donald-trump-wants-to-ban-flipping.ht...
Aug 23, 2018 - Trump Wants to Ban Flipping Because He Is Almost Literally a Mob Boss ... “The two greatest thing in life, never rat on your friends, and always keep .... [T]he ties between Mr. Kushner and Prince Mohammed did not happen ...
3 leftist links. Not reliable. NEXT!

Oh...
If you had read what I said,I said I have READ,HEARD and WATCHED....reading comprehension not your strong suite eh? I CAN find them I choose not to,liberalism is a mental illness it must have a HUGE dose of laziness with it as well.Do your own damn work.

Lol, "but...but...but... Obama!"

Standard republican whine.

LOL but but but Trump....

standard libtard whine.....
Trump is current president.
This topic is about Trump.

The job of Chief of Staff used to be the most prestigious job. But under this administration, this is just a baby sitting job. Who would want to deal with the fallout from Mueller investigation? Its like boarding the titanic just before the iceberg.
Cant wait for Kelly's book.
Trump doesn't like,want nor need someone to screen who wants to see him,talk to him etc etc. If you had read ANY book by former Trump folks who stayed loyal like Lewandowski or Stone or Spicer you would know that. Its why Kelly is gone because Trump has had enough of him trying to keep former LOYAL campaign members from him like Lewandowski and others. You would be dumb enough to read ANY book by disloyal and pissed off FIRED members of the administration,leftists love fiction I guess. I checked that fire and fury crap out and its so unbelievable its laughable.
Well.you're wrong again.

He doesn't like or want anyone to babysit him but he desperately needs it.
Wrong Crapitus. Go back to mommies basement and smoke some more weed.
You idiots cannot defend tRump so you go straight to the personal insults.

You should be ashamed.

Lol, "but...but...but... Obama!"

Standard republican whine.

The job of Chief of Staff used to be the most prestigious job. But under this administration, this is just a baby sitting job. Who would want to deal with the fallout from Mueller investigation? Its like boarding the titanic just before the iceberg.
Exactly.

A babysitting job or trying to run an insane asylum.

I CAN find them I choose not to,

Sure Lucy. It's a "secret" right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Idjit alert
Nope its no secret. Type Trump into your little computer there and figure it out yourself if you are capable.

Trump doesn't like,want nor need someone to screen who wants to see him,talk to him etc etc. If you had read ANY book by former Trump folks who stayed loyal like Lewandowski or Stone or Spicer you would know that. Its why Kelly is gone because Trump has had enough of him trying to keep former LOYAL campaign members from him like Lewandowski and others. You would be dumb enough to read ANY book by disloyal and pissed off FIRED members of the administration,leftists love fiction I guess. I checked that fire and fury crap out and its so unbelievable its laughable.
Well.you're wrong again.

You should be ashamed.
Its a shame someone needs to defend America First,American's First policy but as I have said Leftists such as yourself hate America and hate Americans so.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Idjit alert
Nope its no secret. Type Trump into your little computer there and figure it out yourself if you are capable.

Well.you're wrong again.

You should be ashamed.
Its a shame someone needs to defend America First,American's First policy but as I have said Leftists such as yourself hate America and hate Americans so.
That "America First" slogan comes straight from the neo-Nazis of the 1930s. Makes ya proud huh?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Idjit alert
Well.you're wrong again.

You should be ashamed.
That "America First" slogan comes straight from the neo-Nazis of the 1930s. Makes ya proud huh?
Thank you for showing your true colors,at least one leftist here admits they hate America and American's and America First was actually led by Charles Lindbergh AGAINST Jewish led involvement in WW2 against our racial brothers in Europe rightfully so. Too bad Lindbergh wasn't our president then.

To find what YOU claim to have read and seen?

Christ you are a stupid Trumper and that's a pretty low bar

Thank you for showing your true colors,at least one leftist here admits they hate America and American's and America First was actually led by Charles Lindbergh AGAINST Jewish led involvement in WW2 against our racial brothers in Europe rightfully so. Too bad Lindbergh wasn't our president then.

Wow...I think we understand you better now.

Lindbergh was a Nazi sympathizer

Well.you're wrong again.

You should be ashamed.
Trump's a good guy. Like any other boss, he likes good results, loyalty, and appreciation for his decisions, which I find to be quite good. Even the French protesters an ocean away know he's done a lot to keep petrol prices low so average people can afford to get around by car. Better days are ahead for this White House, which is good for the American people. :)

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Idjit alert

Well.you're wrong again.

You should be ashamed.
aw09pzc09rz11.jpg

Well.you're wrong again.

You should be ashamed.
Trump's a good guy. Like any other boss, he likes good results, loyalty, and appreciation for his decisions, which I find to be quite good. Even the French protesters an ocean away know he's done a lot to keep petrol prices low so average people can afford to get around by car. Better days are ahead for this White House, which is good for the American people. :)
french protestors are not chanting Trumps name.
Better days ahead? The inverted yield curve says otherwise.

To find what YOU claim to have read and seen?

Christ you are a stupid Trumper and that's a pretty low bar
Yep,you have a reading comprehension problem. I JUST explained how to do it. Not my fault liberalism has rotted your brain.

Wow...I think we understand you better now.

Lindbergh was a Nazi sympathizer
Lindbergh was one of the greatest Americans to ever be a citizen of America,he was AMERICA first not JEWS first which is what Roosevelt was. The fact you hate a great American like Lindbergh just shows your colors even more. Nuff said. America First NOW America First ALWAYS!

Lindbergh was one of the greatest Americans to ever be a citizen of America,he was AMERICA first not JEWS first which is what Roosevelt was. The fact you hate a great American like Lindbergh just shows your colors even more. Nuff said. America First NOW America First ALWAYS!

You ought to quit while you're behind.

Maybe go back to Stormfront or Gab

Forum List

Back