AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you? Asking which part of a 3 hour video is relivant is an imposition? I'll give what you say a fair evaluation, but I'm not going to jump through hoops to do it.
So your admit you refuse to look at evidence. Attacking the source when you can’t refute the story. Dem tactic #7.
You've given no source to attack.
The source is the Maricopa County election officials. It’s their numbers they provided to the auditors. Watch the video.
again --- 3 hours. Point out where on the time line that is said, and I will watch it.

Like you'd watch it if it was two minutes long.
Try me. Point out where relivant information is presented.
The misalignment of ballots. If those are Republican ballots it is calculated fraud to send them to adjudication where the vote was changed to Biden.
And where will I find discussion of misalignment of ballots in that video?

These audit findings should make the case for ceasing Mail In Balloting and stricter enforcement of registration dates.
Yeah....Biden is in for four even though he probably shouldn't be. What the .GOP will get from this is huge momentum for the midterms and a much cleaner 2024 run. The effects of tighter voting scrutiny have already paid off in Georgia.

These audit findings should make the case for ceasing Mail In Balloting and stricter enforcement of registration dates.
Yeah....Biden is in for four even though he probably shouldn't be. What the .GOP will get from this is huge momentum for the midterms and a much cleaner 2024 run. The effects of tighter voting scrutiny have already paid off in Georgia.
They will gain nothing. Literally every person on earth not already lost to the cult is laughing at this fantasy.

Ouch... things aren't looking good for the stuttering fuck and his codependent worshipers who would eat the corn out of his shit if only they could get the chance....

Riddle me this.... how did this komrade from a remote district in kalifornia split his vote between President Trump and Plugs?
One-Vote-Matters2-.jpg

What da fuck up wid dat?

Last edited:
STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

Cool...when can we expect some arrests for all of this "discovered" (or is it manufactured) fraud?

I doubt any arrests will be made with our corrupt DOJ.

Trump won AZ!

No chance 150 million plus actually voted in this election. Anyone who believes that is insane. Doesn’t mean it was stolen but each candidate likely got fewer votes than people say they got or the official tally says they got.

whatNo chance 150 million plus actually voted in this election.
Your gut feelings on that mean exactly this much:
Yet it’s still there and many others agree with me.
So what? A lot of people think Jesus was the messiah. Believe whatever you like.
And due to that belief he have a worldwide dogmatic religion. Thank you for agreeing with me.

Which is fine I guess but to me elections should be decided by facts vs faith. Call me crazy.
When we count things, the number of things we have counted becomes a fact. We can even write it down. Put it in history books, etc.
One person one vote. I just want that documented and verified. Call me crazy. We put many things in history books that may not be 100% factual.

One person one vote.
Yeah, we're all pretty confident it shakes out that way, almost entirely. We have checked. There is no widespread fraud. Well, we were. Until .... you know who
I just want that documented and verified.

We already do that. We count every single vote first (We don't declare victory on election night when we are behind and there are more votes to count, like you know who). We understand statistics and samples and when to do hand recounts and how many to count, when elections are closer and closest. There is so little vote fraud in this country that we are basically the model of the world in that regard. Your doubt is not rational. The logistics of widespread fraud are absurd. Where are all of these felons, and who are they? How are they doing it? Oh yeah... and again, there is not a shred of evidence.

Believe the vote totals were inflated if you want. But it isn't rational. BTW, here's the trend since 1996 in participation:

ElectionVoting Age
population (VAP)[22]
% Turnout
of VEP[22]

1996196,789,00051.7%
2000209,787,00054.3%
2004219,553,00060.1%
2008229,945,00061.6%
2012235,248,00058%
2016249,422,00059.2%
2020[21]257,605,08866.7%

Notice a trend? Before the election, the percentage of eligible voters polled that dsaid they planned to vote and/or thought it was important who won were at record levels. Where the "Oh shit" moment, here? I'm not seeing it.

One person one vote.
Yeah, we're all pretty confident it shakes out that way, almost entirely. We have checked. There is no widespread fraud. Well, we were. Until .... you know who
I just want that documented and verified.

We already do that. We count every single vote first (We don't declare victory on election night when we are behind and there are more votes to count, like you know who). We understand statistics and samples and when to do hand recounts and how many to count, when elections are closer and closest. There is so little vote fraud in this country that we are basically the model of the world in that regard. Your doubt is not rational. The logistics of widespread fraud are absurd. Where are all of these felons, and who are they? How are they doing it? Oh yeah... and again, there is not a shred of evidence.

Believe the vote totals were inflated if you want. But it isn't rational. BTW, here's the trend since 1996 in participation:

ElectionVoting Age
population (VAP)[22]
% Turnout
of VEP[22]

1996196,789,00051.7%
2000209,787,00054.3%
2004219,553,00060.1%
2008229,945,00061.6%
2012235,248,00058%
2016249,422,00059.2%
2020[21]257,605,08866.7%

Notice a trend? Before the election, the percentage of eligible voters polled that dsaid they planned to vote and/or thought it was important who won were at record levels. Where the "Oh shit" moment, here? I'm not seeing it.
67% is pretty high so yes, huge jump. I find It hard to believe.

Less than the jump from 96-04, same as the jump from 00-08. Polling for vote intent was at record levels, higher than all of those years. And the number of eligible voters was at a record high as well. Oh, and an historically unpopular President. So what about any of this is so mystifying?

Trump won AZ!

Cool...when can we expect some arrests for all of this "discovered" (or is it manufactured) fraud?

I doubt any arrests will be made with our corrupt DOJ.

Of course...

One conspiracy theory supports the other conspiracy theory.

Okay...well...I'm sure there will be court filings now and hearings, evidence presented, etc.... right?

Less than the jump from 96-04, same as the jump from 00-08. Polling for vote intent was at record levels, higher than all of those years. And the number of eligible voters was at a record high as well. Oh, and an historically unpopular President. So what about any of this is so mystifying?
That’s not it. A lot more mail in ballots, which are more prone to fraud. Your historically unpopular president got a record amount of votes and 12mil more than the last election. So that is pretty mystifying. Also mystifying is that so many voted for an uncharismatic walking dead guy. I just don’t see it but I admit it is a hunch and I could be wrong. And as for people not caring, you care enough to respond.

That’s not it. A lot more mail in ballots, which are more prone to fraud. Your historically unpopular president got a record amount of votes and 12mil more than the last election. So that is pretty mystifying. Also mystifying is that so many voted for an uncharismatic walking dead guy. I just don’t see it but I admit it is a hunch and I could be wrong. And as for people not caring, you care enough to respond.
I don't think it was mystifying at all. This was easily the most contentious election in the history of the US. Even more contentious than 2016. I'm surprised the turnout wasn't close to 70 per cent. How are mail-in ballots more prone to fraud? Explain...

Forum List

Back