AZ Audit hearing live. Stunning numbers of vote fraud!

Yes, yes, and Russian collusion got him elected in the first place. Got it.

Really? so it's that how you are going to distract from all voter fraud being uncovered?

Another Russia Russia Russia story?

How did that work for you last time? :laugh:
Try to keep up. That was sarcasm. Dems spent four years, licking their wounds and fantasizing that they'd find a smoking gun that would reverse their loss. Now Trumpsters are playing the same pathetic game.

Yeah, you can't answer that one hey??? too funny

I'm sorry. I don't speak moron. Can you get someone to translate?

You don't speak moron?

But that's all you have been speaking here! :dunno:

STUNNING in race decided by 10,457 votes!!

3,981 voted despite registered AFTER Oct 15 deadline
11,326 voted who were NOT on rolls on Nov 7 but WERE on Dec 4
18,000 voted and then were removed from rolls AFTER election
74,243 mail-in ballots w/ NO evidence of ever being sent

Obvious cheating happened. Maricopa County has lots of splainin’ to do!

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

Sorry snowflakes, but there is empirical evidence of cheating coming out of GA and AZ.

PA is next.

If Trump had won he would be president, there are enough checks and balances to stop widespread fraud. You Trump Humpers just can't accept the fact that most Americans were not up Trump's ass like you fools are. You can audit every state in the union and the POTUS is not going to change, the election has been certified Joe Biden is POTUS and Trump is a one and done.

I also think nothing can be done at this point other than win in '22 and 24. Where I disagree is that right now Democrats enjoy power in history, with an *....I think given the extreme things that Democrats are doing, and backing, this could have major repercussions in the upcoming elections....

No more than we witnessed the last 4yrs. In the history of this country we have never seen the type of disfunction in Gov't that we have the last 4.

Trump won AZ!

So you're saying that every disputed vote went to Biden. How do you know that?

Nobody is saying that.

However, the already discovered fraudulent votes greatly exceed the "victory" margin for Joseph Stolen....And we're not even into auditing the machines, which were allegedly never connected to the internet.

View attachment 513134

The audits are looking at each individual ballot so they know exactly who the 'illegal' votes went to. Will that info be made public? If not, why not?

You can't ascertain that when the illegal ballots are commingled with the legal ones, at least insofar as lawful ballots are concerned.

But when the amount of fraudulnet votes exceeds the "victory" margin by 24X, the valitdity of the certification is out of the question.

Commingled with what, each ballot is an individual record of a vote. If it is legal or illegal it shows who know that vote was for.

So I'm holding a ballot in my hand, you're saying I don't know if that ballot is illegal? This makes no sense.

Either they are just making up numbers or they specifically refuse to tally who the 'illegal' ballots are for. If 90% of the illegals went to Trump would there still be a problem?

This is obviously way over your head.

So explain it to me using small words.

I used vocabulary that a grammar school child can understand.

Once the ballots are cast, they're all thrown together into commingled stacks, where you can't tell whether the person who cast it did so legally or not.

Does your bank have an individual drawer with your name on it, to tend to your money?

When I listen Pelosi's bullshit it reminds me of an old song, 'Smiling Faces'. That bitch can keep smiling and keep a straight face no matter how far fetched or dishonest her statement might be. That song fits her to a T.
Didn't you just get done whining like a little b- that someone changed the subject? Pretty sure you did.

Once the ballots are cast, they're all thrown together into commingled stacks, where you can't tell whether the person who cast it did so legally or not.
That definitely wins for most abjectly retarded, invented-out-of-thin-air Trump cultist brain hemerrhoid in the tread. The rest of you Trumpers can quit trying so hard, now. Oddball wins.

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

Sorry snowflakes, but there is empirical evidence of cheating coming out of GA and AZ.

PA is next.

If Trump had won he would be president, there are enough checks and balances to stop widespread fraud. You Trump Humpers just can't accept the fact that most Americans were not up Trump's ass like you fools are. You can audit every state in the union and the POTUS is not going to change, the election has been certified Joe Biden is POTUS and Trump is a one and done.

I also think nothing can be done at this point other than win in '22 and 24. Where I disagree is that right now Democrats enjoy power in history, with an *....I think given the extreme things that Democrats are doing, and backing, this could have major repercussions in the upcoming elections....

No more than we witnessed the last 4yrs. In the history of this country we have never seen the type of disfunction in Gov't that we have the last 4.

How about Obama's Health Care roll out, how did that go? What about the hostages he left in captivity?

That is a dysfunctional government.

It's going to get very hard for the cheaters to fight voter integrity laws ...
Sure, and that's the intent of this entire charade. It's gerrymandering in a different venue.
It is illegal votes that will not be counted. What does that has do with gerrymandering?
The whole point of "voter integrity laws" is to skew who shows up to the polls. The Dems did the same thing, with covid as the excuse. It's a crooked game, just like gerrymandering. If you can't win under the current rules, change the rules.

The Dems did the same thing, with covid as the excuse.
What a super bizarre claim. The Dems kept people from the polls...by breaking every single record for early and absentee voting.?

There are a few glaring flaws in your theory, there.

Sure, and that's the intent of this entire charade. It's gerrymandering in a different venue.
It is illegal votes that will not be counted. What does that has do with gerrymandering?
The whole point of "voter integrity laws" is to skew who shows up to the polls. The Dems did the same thing, with covid as the excuse. It's a crooked game, just like gerrymandering. If you can't win under the current rules, change the rules.
The job of the State legislators, voting rules can only be changed by them, not the Democratic party.

The Dems did the same thing, with covid as the excuse.
What a super bizarre claim. The Dems kept people from the polls...by breaking every single record for early and absentee voting.?

No, the opposite. They used covid as an excuse to implement "motor-voter" like conveniences. The basic presumption, of both parties, is that getting more people to the polls - especially those who might not ordinarily vote - will favor Democrats. They tailor their policy ambitions likewise. It's not rocket surgery.

But let's be honest, neither side give one shit about the "sanctity of the vote". That just want to tweak things so that they win.

And on cue and as expected, the usual suspects are doing nothing but crying about the source, refusing to watch videos and putting their hands over their eyes claiming they see nothing. The poor snowflakes expected things about bamboo like their LSM masters claimed. Instead they got the actual facts they can’t just sweep under the rug.
Asking if there is a credible source scares you?

No, that doesn't scare anyone, but it is well known that the only sources you consider "credible" are the liberal media propagandists that you know will not report on this up to, and until it is too big to ignore. Then they will still treat it as CT....
If that information was released, there will be a record of it. Why not point to that? Do you really expect anyone to take "because I said so" as proof?
No, I don't...But, this could be a case of the totallity of the information hasn't been released yet, and therefore not officially in the public sphere...You asked earlier who Navarro was, he was in the Trump administration but has an impressive background before serving in the administration...

"Peter Kent Navarro (born July 15, 1949) is an American economist and author. He served in the Trump administration as the Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and the national Defense Production Act policy coordinator."

So, I am pretty sure that just the fact that he served under Trump will disqualify him in your eyes....In any case, I think we should wait until the AZ senate puts out their final report...
Peter is a fine example of what happens to people who sell their credibility to be a loyal sycophant to the former president’s ass.

Sad

He's a conservative, and an accomplished one at that....To think you are even on par in life with him enough to criticize him on that level, just shows how far off you are....
Peter’s credibility is done.

Will only be hired now by sycophant think tanks of like sycophants.

The job of the State legislators, voting rules can only be changed by them, not the Democratic party.
Now slow down, breathe and try to think...what role do the courts play?

Give it some time, relax on the couch and ask someone with higher education.

Trump won AZ!

Cool...when can we expect some arrests for all of this "discovered" (or is it manufactured) fraud?

Trump won AZ!

Trump won. Period.

PA is next.

When are we going to see some arrests?

Trump won AZ!

Cool...when can we expect some arrests for all of this "discovered" (or is it manufactured) fraud?

Manufactured by Democrats. They are sweating bullets. They look guilty as sin still holding on to those routers. Plus there is real evidence in the form of ballots. But I suppose they look guilty because they are guilty.

Trump won AZ!

Manufactured by Democrats. They are sweating bullets. They look guilty as sin still holding on to those routers. Plus there is real evidence in the form of ballots. But I suppose they look guilty because they are guilty.

Any arrests yet?

What are they waiting for? Another audit? LOL...

These audit findings should make the case for ceasing Mail In Balloting and stricter enforcement of registration dates.
Yeah....Biden is in for four even though he probably shouldn't be. What the .GOP will get from this is huge momentum for the midterms and a much cleaner 2024 run. The effects of tighter voting scrutiny have already paid off in Georgia.

Forum List

Back