AZ BOMBSHELL! Attorney General REFUSES to CERTIFY Election!!!

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Total bullshit. There's a lawsuit in progress even as we speak, from three people who were disenfranchised.

Because of the FAILURE TO TEST the election systems as required by AZ state law.

Which is gross negligence and dereliction of duty on the part of Katie Hobbs, the AZ Sec of State - who just happens to be the same candidate these actions benefit.

It's worse than cheating. Total failure on the job. Who "forgets" to test printers? Apparently the Maricopa elections board. Who is responsible for ensuring they're tested? Katie Hobbs. The same person who benefits from the snafu.
Any issues with the voting system in Az was caused by people like Kari Lake & other Republicans who have done everthing in their power to make voting more difficult for everyone including REPUBLICANS. Now that twat Lake is crying about the problems SHE helped to create. It's fucking laughable watching Lake soil herself.

That c*nt deserves everthing she's getting.

~~~~~~
**********​

Damn if that doesnt look like Georgia in 2020. The Marxists keep tying to lie steal and cheat, but they are getting caught more often now.

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Nothing of the kind. Two small counties have yet to certify, not because they suspect their own results are wrong, but out of solidarity with Republicans in Maricopa County.

All counties have to certify before the AG can certify.

You poor people keep falling for these hoaxes. How many times have you been fooled now????
You posted no link so, I assume you are giving us only your opinion.

Any issues with the voting system in Az was caused by people like Kari Lake & other Republicans who have done everthing in their power to make voting more difficult for everyone including REPUBLICANS. Now that twat Lake is crying about the problems SHE helped to create. It's fucking laughable watching Lake soil herself.

If Kari Lake had any class she'd be embarrassed by her own behavior in this election.

Arizonans are lucky that stupid twat didn't win. She's nasty.

Bullshit Democrat talking points from a lefty sheep.

Good.

Lefties caught red handed.

You don't know what you're talking about. In Arizona, it's the Elections Services Division which certifies election results, not the Attorney General.

Secondly, their Attorney General did not say he wouldn't certify the election results, he said...

As the canvass is looming, and these issues relate to Maricopa County’s ability to lawfully certify election results – the Unit requests a response to the aforementioned issues on or before Maricopa County submits its official canvass to the Secretary of State, which must occur on or before November 28, 2022.

Are there any actual articles from reputable news sources on this that we can access?

There were some printers which had the wrong ink in them. The ink was replaced. Problem solved. Everyone got to vote.

Everyone.

If this is not the most brazen example of Democratic cheating, I don't know what is!

For many, their ballot went into a drop box to be counted later. But many complained they were told to go to another polling location, where they had to vote on a provisional ballot since it wasn't their assigned precinct.

Wasnt Lake a TV news anchor until very recently? How could she have created any problems they have with the voting in AZ? Isn’t Hobbs the Sec of State aka the person in charge of the elections in AZ?

Yeah. Absolutely no conflict of interest there - to have a Secretary of State overseeing her own race. Nothing suspicious at all.

Gullible lefties are a total joke.

Feel free to post anything inappropriate you think she did in terms of how she ran the election...

Feel free to post anything inappropriate you think she did in terms of how she ran the election...

I'm the one who started the thread, bucko.

And yes, turning voters away, using failed voting machines that only seem to fail in red counties - the conflict of interest aspect.

There's no way in hell that if the roles here were reversed, you'd just accept it.

You know, I know it, everyone knows it.

And yes, turning voters away, using failed voting machines that only seem to fail in red counties - the conflict of interest aspect.

There's no way in hell that if the roles here were reversed, you'd just accept it.

You are right, there is no way the left would accept it if the shoe was on the other foot. Indeed we have proof, this is the exact same complaint the left was running with for Stacy Abrahams.

I do not recall you bitching about Kemp at all. Perhaps I missed it.

Or you are exactly like the left that you are complaining about, upset when democrats run elections but suddenly everything is okay when a republican is running things...?

The Secretary of State has nothing to do with the issues faced in Maricopa County. And 4 out of 5 members of their election board are Republican.

Forum List

Back