AZ BOMBSHELL! Attorney General REFUSES to CERTIFY Election!!!

For many, their ballot went into a drop box to be counted later. But many complained they were told to go to another polling location, where they had to vote on a provisional ballot since it wasn't their assigned precinct.

Yeah....the infamous third drawer.
Why did the machines only fuck up when a republican vote was cast?
The third drawer was likely dumped in the trash at the end of the night.

Wasnt Lake a TV news anchor until very recently? How could she have created any problems they have with the voting in AZ? Isn’t Hobbs the Sec of State aka the person in charge of the elections in AZ?
She's a Repuke who rubber stamped her party's tactics in making it more difficult to vote. Now her ass is burning because HER voter's had to stand in long lines to vote. Tough shit.

Thd State of Arizona doesn't know how lucky they are to be rid of that lying c*nt.

AZ BOMBSHELL! Attorney General REFUSES to CERTIFY Election!!!​

No, not exactly.

Wright also hinted that the investigation could hold up finalizing the election returns.

“These issues relate to Maricopa County’s ability to lawfully certify election results,” she said. So, she wants answers to her questions on or before Nov. 28, the date the county is scheduled to submit its official canvass of the votes to the Secretary of State’s Office.

Yeah....the infamous third drawer.
Why did the machines only fuck up when a republican vote was cast?
The third drawer was likely dumped in the trash at the end of the night.

Post proof it didn't happen when someone voted for a Democrat...

Such a flow of sore-loser bitch-tears from the Trump cult sore-losers. So delicious.
I wonder what life as a losing-loser Trump cult sore-loser would be like. Maybe I'll castrate myself, remove my spine and lobotomize myself so I can find out.
You vote for Democrats, didn't you already lobotomize yourself?

Such a flow of sore-loser bitch-tears from the Trump cult sore-losers. So delicious.

I wonder what life as a losing-loser Trump cult sore-loser would be like. Maybe I'll castrate myself, remove my spine and lobotomize myself so I can find out.
Oh but it’s okay when Dems deny elections. See Hilary and Dems after 2016.

Forum List

Back