AZ BOMBSHELL! Attorney General REFUSES to CERTIFY Election!!!

Of course the attorney general won't certify the election, he doesn't have that duty. He may file a case with the courts to stop the secretary of state to certify it, it is her job.
So far he has only announced he is investigating and wants answers to some questions he has. If he file a suit with the courts, it will be in the next few days.
Repeating: the attorney general of Arizona hasn't, and CANNOT certify our election.
Pretty reasonable point.

Now let’s wait and see what — if anything — he does officially.

Are there any actual articles from reputable news sources on this that we can access?
Something along those lines:

And again, believe it is a fair comment to observe that it isn’t his job to certify elections. But, he could file a lawsuit and maybe obtain a TRO. We shall see.

Certification of Elections apparently has no meaning anymore. Thanks Democrats.

~~~~~~
**********​

What kind of bags were the votes suppose to be in, if not the black duffle bags?

Edit

NEVER mind! I found my answer!

Last edited:
Such a flow of sore-loser bitch-tears from the Trump cult sore-losers. So delicious.

I wonder what life as a losing-loser Trump cult sore-loser would be like. Maybe I'll castrate myself, remove my spine and lobotomize myself so I can find out.
You know you sound like an immature idiot, right?!

It kinda sounds like you already have lobotomized yourself...

Just sayin'

So the Arizona Attorney General refused to do something that isn't his job to begin with and he doesn't have the authority to do either way. Wow that is amazing news.

Did the dog catcher for Phoenix also refused to certify the Senate election?

So the Arizona Attorney General refused to do something that isn't his job to begin with and he doesn't have the authority to do either way. Wow that is amazing news.

Did the dog catcher for Phoenix also refused to certify the Senate election?
He has the authiority to take their asses to court and block that certification. Get a clue.

He has the authiority to take their asses to court and block that certification. Get a clue.
Sure if he can prove that something illegal happened. But most States including Arizona have a strict time limit on any such challenges if there is no evidence.
So if hes going to file a lawsuit he'd better hurry up

Sure if he can prove that something illegal happened. But most States including Arizona have a strict time limit on any such challenges if there is no evidence.
So if hes going to file a lawsuit he'd better hurry up
The malfunctions alone nullify the election. Why would another victory for Hobbs bother anyone? It will be done over. It is uncertifiable by any standard.

Yeah. Absolutely no conflict of interest there - to have a Secretary of State overseeing her own race. Nothing suspicious at all.

Gullible lefties are a total joke.
If you think it is suspicious that the SoS cannot oversee a race they are in...then you must agree with Stacy Abrams who ran against Kemp who was SoS in Georgia in 2018.

Right?

And conservatives keep lying about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating’ that doesn’t exist; clearly 2024 will be as much of a disaster for Republicans as 2022.
~~~~~~

Forum List

Back