Az gov vetoes bill

Wow, the GOP realized what a PR nightmare this would've been.

Geez, you know it just hit me... all that arguing I did was pointless. I've come to the conclusion that there are bigger issues that gay marriage out there. Why are we so easily distracted by social issues? Same goes for legalizing pot. While I want that legalized, there are simply more serious issues on the table than these. Seriously folks, lets get our priorities straight here.

1959229_746029662084266_499692180_n.jpg

Geez, you know it just hit me... all that arguing I did was pointless. I've come to the conclusion that there are bigger issues that gay marriage out there. Why are we so easily distracted by social issues? Same goes for legalizing pot. While I want that legalized, there are simply more serious issues on the table than these. Seriously folks, lets get our priorities straight here.

You Stud Puffin!

lol this bro is a sore loser

Corporate America played a big part in forcing Az to do the right thing. It really seems like the GOP has a learning disability.

The divorce rate, gays and the economy are having a profound impact on US birth rates.

Shrinking tax payer base

-Geaux

Posted earlier today....

I am fed up with the fag issue. The nation is in chaos...not to mention the world....and they are concerned about their right to eat a Twinkie at Joes deli...and our acceptance of their right to shove their Twinkie in their husbands donut hole. Do what your needs tell you to and shut up about it...I don't want to hear it.

lol this bro is a sore loser

Uh no. I'm sore, from watching people be so easily distracted by issues that don't shape the future of this country. It's what we call an epiphany. I'm beginning to see why liberals distract with social issues so much, they don't want you to notice the REAL issues they have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back