Baby Blood Clots: baby has arm amputated after surviving blood clots/stroke in the womb.

Yep, it is one of the most common affrication of newborn's, has been for ever.

This is not new and has jack shit to do with the vaccine.

But, those putting out these videos know that not a single one of you will think on your own and see if this is something new or uncommon.

The day can't come fast enough when that little POS Fauxi faces the consequences for his decades of corruption & Mengele-like medical practices.
A public execution would be appropriate for his massive crimes

I want them all tied to lamp posts outside the Captiol building, so the tax paying citizens can stone them to death.

But, those putting out these videos know that not a single one of you will think on your own and see if this is something new or uncommon.
Uh huh, sure.

Please go get your booster shot.

When it comes to potential deadly diseases and medications and being on a soap box Progs are selective. Everyday there are many commercials on HIV medications and yet the causes of the disease are promoted.

Uh huh, sure.

Please go get your booster shot.

I posted an article from 2010 about this problem. I guess in your fucked up mind they went back in time and forged the article so that it would cover for the vaccines.

I posted an article from 2010 about this problem. I guess in your fucked up mind they went back in time and forged the article so that it would cover for the vaccines.
Yet your article gives no info on the statistics of it happening before birth.

Have any studies been done showing the rates of strokes in fetuses for the vaccine versus the baseline? Of course not, because all long term trials to cover such things was skipped. Although we do know that in Pfizer’s clinical trial nearly all pregnancies ended in death and they tried to cover it up.

It seems weird that no one got blood clots, or suffered a stroke prior to the covid vaccinations.

Yet your article gives no info on the statistics of it happening before birth.

Have any studies been done showing the rates of strokes in fetuses for the vaccine versus the baseline? Of course not, because all long term trials to cover such things was skipped. Although we do know that in Pfizer’s clinical trial nearly all pregnancies ended in death and they tried to cover it up.

Can a newborn have a stroke?

Yes. A perinatal stroke is a stroke that happens to a baby between 20 weeks gestation and 28 days after birth

Can a newborn have a stroke?

Yes. A perinatal stroke is a stroke that happens to a baby between 20 weeks gestation and 28 days after birth

So where is the study for COVID vaccines and infant strokes?

That’s right, there are none. No questions are allowed, just obey what Big Pharma says.

Forum List

Back