Man jailed for life after breaking baby son’s neck in Leicester

Because they are trying to help you ?
Because they have no reason to be on my private property and no legal authority to tell me how to raise my child… and a lot of others agree with me on that.

Now I understand that you British folk are still subservient to your Government, but not over here.

Because they have no reason to be on my private property and no legal authority to tell me how to raise my child… and a lot of others agree with me on that.

Now I understand that you British folk are still subservient to your Government, but not over here.
Well help and advice are always helpful and if it saves a childs life I am happy.
Obviously you have a problem with that.

Well help and advice are always helpful and if it saves a childs life I am happy.
Obviously you have a problem with that
I have a SERIOUS problem with the Government thinking they know what’s better for me and my family than I do.

Again, I understand you’re a subject, not a citizen, so that’s probably a tough idea for you to understand.

I have a SERIOUS problem with the Government thinking they know what’s better for me and my family than I do.

Again, I understand you’re a subject, not a citizen, so that’s probably a tough idea for you to understand.
You understand incorrectly.

The term subject was used until 1949, and upto 1983 for those in the common wealth countries. It's now just citizens.

The term Subjects is reserved for MP's.

But there again, we have a Monarchy and how they went from Absolute to Constitutional, but it's probably tough for you understand.

But there again, we have a Monarchy and how they went from Absolute to Constitutional, but it's probably tough for you understand
Yes it is difficult for me to understand, never having traveled out of the USA. Personally, I’d be happy to live in a Constitutional Dictatorship (I know it sounds contradictory) but we’ll never see one in the world.

Your powers of observation do you credit. You voted to piss on the fallen's graves.

Has your illness not mouth frothed over the Post Office scandal? Why's that? Was it because it happened when it was Nationalised !!
What do you think happens when services are cancelled or cut back ? People die. Tories dont care. You dont care.

There are red flags going up all over this nutty post.

What do you think happens when services are cancelled or cut back ? People die. Tories dont care. You dont care.
When it comes to those who died, stop pissing on the fallen's graves.

The Post Office scandal resulted in some suicides, under a nationalised company, and you don't care.

Yes. That is exactly right. When my kids were born the local health visitor would visit to see the baby was healthy and everything was as it should be.

My wife knew her from her nursing training. Now too many people are hidden from view and babies get their necks broken.

Tory cuts.
Taint puts on his opaque black glasses, and posts from his usual vantage point of blindness and preconceived notions.

The adults committed the crime. A visit from local government officials wouldn’t change that unless (by remarkable coincidence) they happened to make that visit at the very time of the crime.

Don't blame the maniac who beat his own son to death, blame the Conservatives. What the hell is wrong with you?

You sum it concisely .
What is mentally wrong with the OP ?

Just by himself he makes the case for denying Free Speech to all as a "Right", worthy of serious debate .

Only in your country, bub. Where I’m from it’s those who blindly follow government instructions who are considered the loons.
I think a free health benefit delivered to your door is the pinnacle of a health service.They come in. Weigh the baby to see they are growing.Ask about health problems, check you are coping ok, give some tips. Have a cup of tea and move on.
All in your own front room.
It was more a social visit for my wife but very useful for teenage mums.
Its a godsend for new mothers.
I can see it would be difficult in a violent country like the US though..

Just to blow your mind totally we also have district nurses. They do the same thing for adults who cant get to the surgery. I had one come here for a while.
Its the mark of a civilised society and all included in my national insurance payment..

Its all part of the safety net. Something that says everybody counts,

Taint puts on his opaque black glasses, and posts from his usual vantage point of blindness and preconceived notions.

The adults committed the crime. A visit from local government officials wouldn’t change that unless (by remarkable coincidence) they happened to make that visit at the very time of the crime.
You are so fucking dumb. The health visitor would see the child had brroken bones.They dont start by breaking necks you know.
That child would have been taken into care and would still be alive today. Thick fucker.

Forum List

Back