Man jailed for life after breaking baby son’s neck in Leicester

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I hope this monster never gets out.

The family was on the radar of social services but they never got a visit. I wonder if the child would still be alive if the tories hadnt slashed council budgets ?

I know that some feel the state should mot interfere but here is the case that proves them wrong. It isnt the first one rither.

Are you suggesting the government should be visiting the homes of every minor on a regular basis to investigate the parents?

Its the parents fault here, to attribute to the government because they don't monitor every home is sort of stupid, even for you.

The family was on the radar of social services but they never got a visit. I wonder if the child would still be alive if the tories hadnt slashed council budgets ?

I know that some feel the state should mot interfere but here is the case that proves them wrong. It isnt the first one rither.
Don't blame the maniac who beat his own son to death, blame the Conservatives. What the hell is wrong with you?

Should be executed.

Are you suggesting the government should be visiting the homes of every minor on a regular basis to investigate the parents?

Its the parents fault here, to attribute to the government because they don't monitor every home is sort of stupid, even for you.
Yes. That is exactly right. When my kids were born the local health visitor would visit to see the baby was healthy and everything was as it should be.

My wife knew her from her nursing training. Now too many people are hidden from view and babies get their necks broken.

Tory cuts.

Did you ever try to think about what happens with a human being who becomes aborted? Perhaps now you understand why I say the death of a human being never is able to be a constitutional right. This is not a question of artificial definitions. In your case the evolution programmed you to feel so. Your instinct likes to protect babies and to eliminate the dangers for them. Perhaps now you understand why some people think in the difference of artificially machine minded people who try to make empty phrases to laws and other people who try to live in a more natural human way.

What is first in this case? To feel respect for all and every life, isn't it? And the next step? The idea "If I am not able to care and my wife is not able to care - let us give this new born child of god (human being) to someone who likes to take care." It exist in Europe more than enough people who had given this baby a home. No one has to know the names of the parents in such a case if they do not like that anyone knows them - laws which say so are stupid.

Last edited:
Did you ever try to think about what happens with a human being who becomes aborted? Perhaps now you understand why I say the death of a human being never is able to be a constitutional right. This is not a question of artificial definitions. In your case the evolution programmed you to feel so. Your instinct likes to protect babies and to eliminate the dangers for them. Perhaps now you understand why some people think in the difference of artificially machine minded people who try to make empty phrases to laws and other people who try to live in a more natural human way.

What is first in this case? To feel respect for all and every life, isn't it? And the next step? The idea "If I am not able to care and my wife is not able to care - let us give this new born child of god (human being) to someone who likes to take care." It exist in Europe more than enough people who had given this baby a home. No one has to know the names of the parents in such a case if they do not like that anyone knows them - laws which say so are stupid.
Crank.

About what do you laugh Tommy Tainant ? Your unability to break down your political indoctrination? Your unability to make a door into the wall of your prejudices and to pass this door direction freedom in responsibility? Or do you laugh about your lack of belief in rationality, hope and love?

And an interesting question in this context is also: Why do you transform the word "to laugh" in something what has absolutelly nothing to do with real amusement or with the mind freeing feeling of a real loud laughing?

Last edited:
About what do you laugh Tommy Tainant ? Your unability to break down your political indoctrination? Your unability to make a door into the wall of your prejudices and to pass this door direction freedom in responsibility? Or do you laugh about your lack of belief in rationality, hope and love?

And an interesting question in this context is also: Why do you transform the word "to laugh" in something what has absolutelly nothing to do with real amusement or with the mind freeing feeling of a real loud laughing?
Because you are a clown.

Because you are a clown.

You are now on step 2 of the propagandistic way of Commies and Nazis: If you have no argument which is convinciong then defame. The next three steps are: "threaten the oppositionist - also friends and family", "arrest the oppositionists and/or friends and family" and finally "kill the oppositionist and/or friends and family members".

Unimportant for ideologists and extremists is logic and the part of reality which they do not like to understand. Reason: Always to learn is often seen as a hardscrabble life. Better is to be allknowing.

Btw: You did not laugh. You are angry when you say "I am laughing". So why do you say so? Why do you know "everything" about the world but "nothing" about you on your own? Why do you really fear the thought that every aborted baby is a human being? Because you could find out this is true and then you would not be able to trust into a self-control of your own feelings and actions?

Last edited:

Fucking hell, TDS in the US is called Trump Derangement Syndrome, here in the UK, it's called Tory Derangement Syndrome.

I've never been so 100% more serious in my life, "Are you mentally and medically ok?".

Fucking hell, TDS in the US is called Trump Derangement Syndrome, here in the UK, it's called Tory Derangement Syndrome.

I've never been so 100% more serious in my life, "Are you mentally and medically ok?".
Tory austerity has damaged all public services. The country needs to be rebuilt.

Yes. That is exactly right. When my kids were born the local health visitor would visit to see the baby was healthy and everything was as it should be.

My wife knew her from her nursing training. Now too many people are hidden from view and babies get their necks broken.

Tory cuts.
WTF is a 'local health visitor?'

Leicester sounds like one of our DemoKKKrat run cities.

Forum List

Back