POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
I’m willing to collaborate. The divide will be healed by give and take. I’ve asked before, there are things I’m willing to compromise on, are the left willing to give up some things?

What do you want to bet if I said…I’ll give on gun control if the left gives on abortion…they would refuse?
No doubt the further the person existed on the scale, the less likely they'd be to bend. The same goes for both ends.

That's why it's critical that those who honestly want to collaborate have to have more influence. How does that happen in our present condition? I don't know.

These Eunich fags GaterMacBlakPeeKHarpy etc. can't wait to join in a anti-Trump anti-America anti-Police anti-common sense bashing session (in fact they start and lead them). Then have the nerve to imply "I am indenepedent. That dog won't hunt. Nary a peep with the Obiden disasters posted day after day. They avoid that. They are "ABOVE" all of that.

Amazing that they're so dumb they think we don't see it.

Mac1958 is an admitted Biden/Harris voter. He wanted all of this.

I’m willing to collaborate. The divide will be healed by give and take. I’ve asked before, there are things I’m willing to compromise on, are the left willing to give up some things?

What do you want to bet if I said…I’ll give on gun control if the left gives on abortion…they would refuse?
Depends on what that means. Are we giving up abortion completely for a tiny bit of gun control? Almost everyone is willing to compromise on where we draw the line on abortion. There is no far left side that thinks you should be allowed to abort babies after they're born. The only exception in that regard is to allow doctors and families of infants with severe trauma, birth defects, and health issues to be allowed to choose to make their children comfortable in the few hours or days or weeks or months that the medical professionals give them to survive and that is usually with non stop, intensive and invasive medical care. Would that be how you would want your infant to spend their few precious moments on earth?

No doubt the further the person existed on the scale, the less likely they'd be to bend. The same goes for both ends.

That's why it's critical that those who honestly want to collaborate have to have more influence. How does that happen in our present condition? I don't know.

Each side is going to have to start seeing eye to eye on some things. Compromise is going to have to be made, but I just see that some of the compromise the right is going to ask for are ones the left will not give up.

Media is going to need to stop dividing us. They are the one a pulling us to the ends of the spectrum, i feel.

Depends on what that means. Are we giving up abortion completely for a tiny bit of gun control? Almost everyone is willing to compromise on where we draw the line on abortion. There is no far left side that thinks you should be allowed to abort babies after they're born. The only exception in that regard is to allow doctors and families of infants with severe trauma, birth defects, and health issues to be allowed to choose to make their children comfortable in the few hours or days or weeks or months that the medical professionals give them to survive and that is usually with non stop, intensive and invasive medical care. Would that be how you would want your infant to spend their few precious moments on earth?

Depends on what that means. Are we giving up abortion completely for a tiny bit of gun control?

I guess the amount of gun control would be dependent on how much abortion you’re willing to give up. Considering gun rights are in the cotus, compromise on guns is going to be a big ask for many people. So the abortion compromise would have to be significant.

Each side is going to have to start seeing eye to eye on some things. Compromise is going to have to be made, but I just see that some of the compromise the right is going to ask for are ones the left will not give up.

Media is going to need to stop dividing us. They are the one a pulling us to the ends of the spectrum, i feel.
The pussified nutless Right has been compromising for decades…more like taking it in the ass for decades.
Of course this fact goes unrecognized by lefties like dblack .

“We swear, just pretend faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens with tax code just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

FUCK THE LEFT AND FUCK ANY COMPROMISE!!

Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

Would help to have other choices, but the under current you present, draws from recent history;

ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

If you think the country has a good moral foundation in the constitution, I’m not sure how they are supposed to “heal” division with those who condemn the nation as evil, racist, genocidal, sexist, etc., which leftists routinely say.

No, people who think America is a worthy nation shouldn’t try to cater to those who hate it.

Those who hate it should leave if it’s so bad. But they don’t, because they enjoy its spoils

Because you're dickhead and I don't like your trolling? Yeah. I'm gonna go with that.
There’s no trolling going on…I engage in discourse and exchange dialogue with dickheads daily without hacking their content and crying “TROLL”….it’s an easy feat when you know you have a logical refutation to offer. Don’t be scared…lets go.

The pussified nutless Right has been compromising for decades…more like taking it in the ass for decades.
Of course this fact goes unrecognized by lefties like dblack .

“We swear, just pretend faggots are cool and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just get God out of schools and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give 3.5 million wetbacks Amnesty and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just let us regulate your guns a little and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just believe chicks with dicks are normal and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just give Mexico free healthcare and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

“We swear, just allow us to monetarily penalize our most productive citizens with tax code just a little more and we’ll never push anything on you good, real, core Americans again.”

FUCK THE LEFT AND FUCK ANY COMPROMISE!!
Cry baby.

I guess the amount of gun control would be dependent on how much abortion you’re willing to give up. Considering gun rights are in the cotus, compromise on guns is going to be a big ask for many people. So the abortion compromise would have to be significant.

The left lost the gun control argument when they cheered for Hunter Biden getting away with committing multiple federal gun crimes.

It's over.

Heh... I think we get it, BL. Most of us already know what a jackass you are.

He's right you're wrong. Just yesterday in NYC park they are now fornicating in front of children in the middle of the day. SF has been bad for decades like that. They eat naked in restaurants. They have parades naked in front of children. They went from minor acceptance of deviant BS to full time marriage and showing blow jobs on Shameless TV available to children. They have not infected the GOVT with so many of them now that they are attacking normal people every opportunity. Just 1 example. Sod off wanker.

Last edited:
dblack the nutless Right has been conceding to the Left and “compromising” for decades…What has compromise yielded them?
The answer….a godless nation full of purple hair freaks using abortion as a contraceptive…it’s got them 30-50 million wetbacks and all their anchor babies shoved down their throat, it’s got them chicks with dicks in their daughters restrooms and athletics, it’s got them a full-blown attack on their First and 2A rights, government intervention at every turn, a citizenry that refuses to join our military and zero respect on the world stage.
So tell us…why should the Right be so inclined to take it further up the ass? What has the Left compromised on?

(watch this folks….duck, dodge, dive, dip and dodge coming right up)

Everday single day it is something. As if we can't live w/o DEM RINO FED GOVT shoving BS on us. Get ready to buy a tankless water heater or worse? Even in AZ where the water heater is in the garage and it is alreay 120F ++++ You need a water cooler. But they know best. Carbon emissions my butt. They stir up riots or arrests of Trump then slip this crap thru daily. next thing you know you owe $5700 dollars for a new water heater.************
1714593958302.png

The Biden Regime on Tuesday finalized its ‘energy efficiency’ regulations on water heaters.

“The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today finalized Congressionally-mandated energy-efficiency standards for a range of residential water heaters to save American households approximately $7.6 billion per year on their energy and water bills, while significantly cutting energy waste and harmful carbon pollution,” the DOE said on Tuesday.

“The final standards for residential water heaters align with recommendations from various stakeholders, including efficiency and environmental advocates, the Consumer Federation of America, and a leading U.S. water heater manufacturer. The standards would require the most common-sized electric water heaters to achieve efficiency gains with heat pump technology, helping to accelerate the deployment of this cost-effective, clean energy technology while also reducing strain on the electric grid. Over 30 years of shipments, these updated standards are expected to save Americans $124 billion on their energy bills and reduce 332 million metric tons of dangerous carbon dioxide emissions—equivalent to the combined annual emissions of nearly 43 million homes,” the DOE said.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said the Biden Regime is putting American consumers first by forcing them to purchase new, Regime-approved water heaters.

Forum List

Back