Baby foreskin is being used to make vaccines

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Baby foreskins are used to research rubella, varicella and human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines. They are used to make cytomegalovirus vaccines, which is something pharmaceutical companies have been working on the last few decades. This vaccine is being created using foreskin cells and clinical trials have already begun. The child’s DNA whose foreskin was used to make the vaccine cannot be fully removed from the vaccines prior to administration. Researchers are also using foreskin to create a human telomerase reverse transcriptase (hTERT) immortalized cell line for use in vaccines.
upload_2019-5-1_14-49-55.png

Your Child. Your Choice.

Baby Foreskin Is Being Used To Make Vaccines

Well there's plenty of proof stupid asses it's called ASK FOR THE INSERT and then read the ingredients don't ask some other stupid fk who has no clue GET IT AND READ IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES JACKASSES!!

good move----the foreskin is a VERY GOOD AND VERY SPECIAL
resource for "stem cells" SHEEEEESH-----the mohel who cut my baby did DROP the foreskin into a little jar with ?alcohol in it-----
I wonder if he sold it-------should I have asked?

Baby foreskins are used to research rubella, varicella and human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines. They are used to make cytomegalovirus vaccines, which is something pharmaceutical companies have been working on the last few decades. This vaccine is being created using foreskin cells and clinical trials have already begun. The child’s DNA whose foreskin was used to make the vaccine cannot be fully removed from the vaccines prior to administration. Researchers are also using foreskin to create a human telomerase reverse transcriptase (hTERT) immortalized cell line for use in vaccines.
View attachment 258878
Your Child. Your Choice.

Well there's plenty of proof stupid asses it's called ASK FOR THE INSERT and then read the ingredients don't ask some other stupid fk who has no clue GET IT AND READ IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES JACKASSES!!
I make pouches out of foreskin, rub em and they turn into back packs.

good move----the foreskin is a VERY GOOD AND VERY SPECIAL
resource for "stem cells" SHEEEEESH-----the mohel who cut my baby did DROP the foreskin into a little jar with ?alcohol in it-----
I wonder if he sold it-------should I have asked?

Mohels don't get paid ... they just take tips.

Imagine, this is gonna be his first memory of his parents, just standing there while some stranger cuts off a piece of his manhood and then serves a catered lunch!

View attachment 258878
Your Child. Your Choice.

More like fanny packs.

Imagine, this is gonna be his first memory of his parents, just standing there while some stranger cuts off a piece of his manhood and then serves a catered lunch!

Never buy gribines from a mohel ... its so chewy.

This is barely connected to the topic (not connected for more than eight days anyway), but I love an excuse to play it...

View attachment 258878
Your Child. Your Choice.

More like fanny packs.
Depends on how many ya use......

View attachment 258878
Your Child. Your Choice.

More like fanny packs.
Depends on how many ya use......

Double-entendre (orientation depends on whether you're British or American)

Forum List

Back