Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

74n4exoy2g131.jpg
They can do something about Georgia, not thise places.

Trump’s favorite country is Saudi Arabia, does that mean republicans are champions of Islam?

Trump's favorite country is the USA....dumbass
On the campaign trail, anyways. Does his love of Saudi Arabia make you a champion for Islam?

I'm a huge Israel fan. What do you think?

Disney has screwed up Star Wars, turned Central Florida into a shithole and now is advocating the killing of children on demand for the sake of convenience. The good people of Georgia don't need shitheads like that in their state. Good riddance!

Trump’s favorite country is Saudi Arabia, does that mean republicans are champions of Islam?

Trump's favorite country is the USA....dumbass
On the campaign trail, anyways. Does his love of Saudi Arabia make you a champion for Islam?

I'm a huge Israel fan. What do you think?
I think you proved my point. Graciàs.

Where are the Gays though that are trying to augment the Christian tradition? Really?

A Warning to Jerusalem

16 The Lord says, “Beautiful Zionc]'>[c] is haughty:
craning her elegant neck,
flirting with her eyes,
walking with dainty steps,
tinkling her ankle bracelets.
17 So the Lord will send scabs on her head;
the Lord will make beautiful Zion bald.”

18 On that day of judgment
the Lord will strip away everything that makes her beautiful:
ornaments, headbands, crescent necklaces,
19 earrings, bracelets, and veils;
20 scarves, ankle bracelets, sashes,
perfumes, and charms;
21 rings, jewels,
22 party clothes, gowns, capes, and purses;
23 mirrors, fine linen garments,
head ornaments, and shawls.

24 Instead of smelling of sweet perfume, she will stink.
She will wear a rope for a sash,
and her elegant hair will fall out.
She will wear rough burlap instead of rich robes.
Shame will replace her beauty.d]'>[d]
25 The men of the city will be killed with the sword,
and her warriors will die in battle.
26 The gates of Zion will weep and mourn.
The city will be like a ravaged woman,
huddled on the ground.

4 In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, “Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won’t be mocked as old maids.”

A Promise of Restoration
2 But in that day, the branche]'>[e] of the Lord
will be beautiful and glorious;
the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory
of all who survive in Israel.
3 All who remain in Zion
will be a holy people—
those who survive the destruction of Jerusalem
and are recorded among the living.
4 The Lord will wash the filth from beautiful Zionf]'>[f]
and cleanse Jerusalem of its bloodstains
with the hot breath of fiery judgment.
5 Then the Lord will provide shade for Mount Zion
and all who assemble there.
He will provide a canopy of cloud during the day
and smoke and flaming fire at night,
covering the glorious land.
6 It will be a shelter from daytime heat
and a hiding place from storms and rain.

Bob Iger: "Very Difficult" for Disney to Work in Georgia If New Abortion Law Enacted

It's disgraceful that a company that has made so much money entertaining children has now threatened the State of Georgia because it wants to stop people from killing children.

Netflix has also gotten into the act.

People who work in Hollywood are disgusting and immoral, snorting coke off the bellies of women who want to be actresses and so desperate to work they will allow producers to degrade them.

It's no wonder they're baby killers too.
HYPOCRISY: Disney Threatens To Boycott Georgia But Partners With China, Which Puts Muslims In Internment Camps.
What's that got to do with abortion?
The Walt Disney Company is considering boycotting Georgia over its new abortion law, even as Disney profits from doing business in China, a notorious human rights violator that is putting Muslims in internment camps.

Disney apparently has no issue with doing business in China, which has undertaken mass detentions of Uighur Muslims, placing them in internment camps.

Disney opened a $5.5 billion resort in Shanghai, China, in 2016. Iger called Shanghai Disney the company’s “greatest opportunity since buying land in Florida.” Disney partnered with a state-owned company, Shanghai Shendi Group, for the resort.

bob-iger-chinese-e1559248000348.jpg

Chinese authorities in 2018 “dramatically stepped up repression and systematic abuses against the 13 million Turkic Muslims, including Uyghurs and ethnic Kazakhs, in China’s northwestern Xinjiang region,” Human Rights Watch noted in its annual report on China.

Chinese authorities said in March that they would continue operating its internment camps until the country has no more Muslims to put in the camps.

chinese-uighurs-e1559248109880.jpg

Disney’s press team refused to comment on whether the company sees any contradiction in potentially boycotting Georgia while continuing to profit from its Chinese partnership.

Disney also filmed movies in Middle Eastern countries with stricter abortion laws than the Georgia bill. Disney recently filmed movies in Jordan and the United Arab Emirates

Bob Iger: "Very Difficult" for Disney to Work in Georgia If New Abortion Law Enacted

It's disgraceful that a company that has made so much money entertaining children has now threatened the State of Georgia because it wants to stop people from killing children.

People who work in Hollywood are disgusting and immoral, snorting coke off the bellies of women who want to be actresses and so desperate to work they will allow producers to degrade them.

HYPOCRISY: Disney Threatens To Boycott Georgia But Partners With China, Which Puts Muslims In Internment Camps.
The Walt Disney Company is considering boycotting Georgia over its new abortion law, even as Disney profits from doing business in China, a notorious human rights violator that is putting Muslims in internment camps.

Disney apparently has no issue with doing business in China, which has undertaken mass detentions of Uighur Muslims, placing them in internment camps.

Disney opened a $5.5 billion resort in Shanghai, China, in 2016. Iger called Shanghai Disney the company’s “greatest opportunity since buying land in Florida.” Disney partnered with a state-owned company, Shanghai Shendi Group, for the resort.

Chinese authorities in 2018 “dramatically stepped up repression and systematic abuses against the 13 million Turkic Muslims, including Uyghurs and ethnic Kazakhs, in China’s northwestern Xinjiang region,” Human Rights Watch noted in its annual report on China.

Chinese authorities said in March that they would continue operating its internment camps until the country has no more Muslims to put in the camps.

Disney’s press team refused to comment on whether the company sees any contradiction in potentially boycotting Georgia while continuing to profit from its Chinese partnership.

Disney also filmed movies in Middle Eastern countries with stricter abortion laws than the Georgia bill. Disney recently filmed movies in Jordan and the United Arab Emirates

The Hollywood Limousine Liberals always are hypocritical. This is just another example.

I am glad I dumped my Disney stock a long time ago. I would hate to have the moral stigma of being an owner in that company.

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.
Lol
Boy,
Your statement is too generalized, Conservative women have opposing view as to progressive women when it comes to so-called women’s issues...

So shut the fuck up child

Interesting post while never answering my question. Disney isn't dumb enough, nor is anyone else, to answer a question that has nothing to do with abortion. Lol!

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.
Lol
Boy,
Your statement is too generalized, Conservative women have opposing view as to progressive women when it comes to so-called women’s issues...

Conservative women shouldn’t have control over other women’s bodies either. So go fuck yourself, inbred.

Lol
Boy,

Yea, so we've noticed. :auiqs.jpg: Bernie Sanders on Twitter

mnielsen_170121_1413_A_0002.0.jpg

One reason you don't hear me rail against abortion is they are mainly future liberals being killed....in my estimation.

If Jesus said Judas would have been better off never being born........

Aaannnyway .......

I hate liberals.

One reason you don't hear me rail against abortion is they are mainly future liberals being killed....in my estimation.

If Jesus said Judas would have been better off never being born........

Aaannnyway .......

I hate liberals.
While in mid stream the commandment said, "Thou shalt no kill." Lol! Which one are you?

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. So Disney is forced to film in these locations? smh
No. Are you stupid? :cuckoo:

You are confused Moon Bat.

The stupidity is the idiotic Libtard management of Disney thinking they will get all you asshole Moon Bats to buy their products by boycotting Georgia. It won't work out like they think it will.

The hypocrisy is that they really don't give a shit about abortion because they film in other locations that are much more stringent about banning abortions than the State of Georgia.

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. So Disney is forced to film in these locations? smh

The stupidity is the idiotic Libtard management of Disney thinking they will get all you asshole Moon Bats to buy their products by boycotting Georgia. It won't work out like they think it will.

The hypocrisy is that they really don't give a shit about abortion because they film in other locations that are much more stringent about banning abortions than the State of Georgia.
Disney is in the US where abortion is legal. Fuck Georgia.

I was already buying Disney products. It pleases me that they are telling Georgia to fuck off. I don’t care that they film in other places where they have no political influence, just as you don’t care that Trump is arming and helping to spread Islam.

Let's be real. Disney not fliming in Georgia isn't going to hurt Georgia one iota. But it reveals Disney's true morals and ethics.

Idiot management, they should have remained neutral

Forum List

Back