Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.

Billions? Lol
Depends on how long those inbred yokels hold out.

Like you loons were going to put Chik Fil La out of business? Lol
We got them to drop all donations to anti-gay groups, which was the entire point. Don’t you follow the news? Then a year later gay people won the right to marry. A happy ending.
It's best to encourage CRCs to eat as much greasy junk fast food as they can.

No. Are you stupid? :cuckoo:

Are you even attempting to make any sense at all? So Disney is OK filming in locations where abortion and being gay is illegal because there's nothing they can do about it? How about not supporting the economy in those countries? Are you for real? lol

His logic is how these stupid confused Moon Bats justify their hypocrisy.

That convoluted logic is all they have. Then they wonder why ridicule them so much.
You are the one forcing sharia law on women. So go fuck yourself.

You are confused Moon Bat.

You are forcing Nazi like infanticide on a million American children each. Go fuck yourself.

If you really belief that shit then boycott Disney for filming in countries that really have Sharia law.
Why would I do that? You think they should be left in isolation to oppress their own people like what we let communists do to Cuba?

All Georgia did was enact "Common Sense" abortion laws. You Moon Bats love "common sense" state laws don't you? You spout that all the time with gun control.

Now you assholes are getting a little dose of your own medicine.

74n4exoy2g131.jpg
They can do something about Georgia, not thise places.

Trump’s favorite country is Saudi Arabia, does that mean republicans are champions of Islam?
Yes...because CRCs are very much like ME muslims.

Trump’s favorite country is Saudi Arabia, does that mean republicans are champions of Islam?

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. So Disney is forced to film in these locations? smh

The stupidity is the idiotic Libtard management of Disney thinking they will get all you asshole Moon Bats to buy their products by boycotting Georgia. It won't work out like they think it will.

The hypocrisy is that they really don't give a shit about abortion because they film in other locations that are much more stringent about banning abortions than the State of Georgia.
The funny thing is whenever and wherever these corporations do this, the left wing SLAVES like BWK insist republicans or (conservatives) are controlled by corporations. Like the republican party being the "party of the rich."

All cliches, which are the chains that enslave hypocritical asshats like BWK.

Last edited:
Are you even attempting to make any sense at all? So Disney is OK filming in locations where abortion and being gay is illegal because there's nothing they can do about it? How about not supporting the economy in those countries? Are you for real? lol

That convoluted logic is all they have. Then they wonder why ridicule them so much.

You are forcing Nazi like infanticide on a million American children each. Go fuck yourself.

If you really belief that shit then boycott Disney for filming in countries that really have Sharia law.
Why would I do that? You think they should be left in isolation to oppress their own people like what we let communists do to Cuba?

All Georgia did was enact "Common Sense" abortion laws. You Moon Bats love "common sense" state laws don't you? You spout that all the time with gun control.

No they didn’t. They passed the law so when women find out they’re pregnant, it’s too late for an abortion. They will now face consequences for doing so.

Georgia is real America (except for Neggra ghetto Atlanta) unlike that Libtard Hollywood circus where the assholes that run Disney live.
Anyone as puzzled as I am that CRCs get this reputation for being racist? It's very odd.

Trump's favorite country is the USA....dumbass
On the campaign trail, anyways. Does his love of Saudi Arabia make you a champion for Islam?

I'm a huge Israel fan. What do you think?
I think you proved my point. Graciàs.
Exactly....over the United States.

Bob Iger: "Very Difficult" for Disney to Work in Georgia If New Abortion Law Enacted

It's disgraceful that a company that has made so much money entertaining children has now threatened the State of Georgia because it wants to stop people from killing children.

Netflix has also gotten into the act.

People who work in Hollywood are disgusting and immoral, snorting coke off the bellies of women who want to be actresses and so desperate to work they will allow producers to degrade them.

It's no wonder they're baby killers too.

kudos to that film company for telling Georgia to stop killing babies.:yes_text12:

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.
Lol
Boy,
Your statement is too generalized, Conservative women have opposing view as to progressive women when it comes to so-called women’s issues...

So shut the fuck up child
Conservative women shouldn’t have control over other women’s bodies either. So go fuck yourself, inbred.
What we've certainly seen in the last few years for certain is that con-servative women have no self-respect.

No they didn’t. They passed the law so when women find out they’re pregnant, it’s too late for an abortion. They will now face consequences for doing so.

If you are an idiot that thinks that restricting the right to kill a child for convenience is not "common sense" then you are a piece of shit, wouldn't you agree? An immoral piece of Nazi shit.

You Moon Bats use the term "common sense laws" to restrict the Bill of Rights all the time so welcome to the party, asshole.

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. So Disney is forced to film in these locations? smh

The stupidity is the idiotic Libtard management of Disney thinking they will get all you asshole Moon Bats to buy their products by boycotting Georgia. It won't work out like they think it will.

The hypocrisy is that they really don't give a shit about abortion because they film in other locations that are much more stringent about banning abortions than the State of Georgia.
Disney is in the US where abortion is legal. Fuck Georgia.

California is in the US where the right to keep and bear arms is a Constitutional right that shall not be infringed but those Libtard asshole have infringed upon that Constitutional right, haven't they? Fuck Commie California.

What Georgia should do is close down the Atlanta airport and I-95 S and I-75 S to anybody travel to Orlando to visit that shithole of Disney World. That would teach the bastards, wouldn't it?.
IT was Gov. Reagan and the NRA that supported the Mulford Act (got rid of open carry) in California.

California is in the US where the right to keep and bear arms is a Constitutional right that shall not be infringed but those Libtard asshole have infringed upon that Constitutional right, haven't they? Fuck Commie California.

What Georgia should do is close down the Atlanta airport and I-95 S and I-75 S to anybody travel to Orlando to visit that shithole of Disney World. That would teach the bastards, wouldn't it?.
IT was Gov. Reagan and the NRA that supported the Mulford Act (got rid of open carry) in California.

It is funny you mentioned that because it is the filthy ass Disney and other tourist and development lobbies that are opposing open carry here in Florida.

I remember when CRCs on this board got very upset when we referred to christian sharia law. Now they embrace it.

You want to bring a country into modern times, you expose them to it. You invest in them. You wxtract concessions little by little.

Georgia is in modern times, and they are attempting to abandon it. So you punish them.

A "modern country" doesn't allow the slaughter of killing a million of their children each year on demand for the sake of convenience. .
"million of their children"...so you support improving child care, child medical access, and pre and post natal care for mothers in those red states, right?

[Q

]
No they didn’t.

In commie California they will tell you that they haven't infringed upon your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. You can own a gun in California as long as follow their extremely restrictive state rules.

It is exactly the same thing in Georgia with abortion. They have not infringed upon the right of a woman to kill her child. She can do it al long as she follows the state rules.

Welcome to the party, pal.

They are not abortion laws...they are forced birth laws.

It is funny you mentioned that because it is the filthy ass Disney and other tourist and development lobbies that are opposing open carry here in Florida.
Would love to see proof of that.

Forum List

Back