Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

Yes it’s foolish to protect the innocent unborn. Just kill those babies!!!
I think it is fine.

If any company that wants to boycott doing business with a state because of their politics, that company should be barred from doing business in that state. Boycotted, Divested, and Sanctioned.

Their products should be pulled from the shelves of all stores and their content should be censored from cable stations and all ISP's coming into those states.

. . . it is, after all, only fair.

One good boycott deserves another. :auiqs.jpg:

What makes these arrogant corporations think they can declare unilateral economic warfare on these states?

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.

^^^^

Baby killer
Really? Show me the full grown baby in the womb.

By all accounts Walt Disney was a very moral man and very family orientated. He loved children and would be appalled at them being killed on demand for the sake of convenience.

I suspect he is turning over in his grave with all this sicko Libtard Hollywood hate coming out of the current management of his company.
And what about his hate for gays? That doesn't count? Best I recall, they are human too.

Gays are depraved degenerates.
Unborn babies are 100% innocent.

By all accounts Walt Disney was a very moral man and very family orientated. He loved children and would be appalled at them being killed on demand for the sake of convenience.

I suspect he is turning over in his grave with all this sicko Libtard Hollywood hate coming out of the current management of his company.
And what about his hate for gays? That doesn't count? Best I recall, they are human too.

Gays are depraved degenerates.
Unborn babies are 100% innocent.
Biologically proven from what link or you are a liar?

Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.

Billions? Lol
Depends on how long those inbred yokels hold out.

Like you loons were going to put Chik Fil La out of business? Lol
Hate is a business. That's why it is so popular with the Right.

Seems to be very popular with the left as well.
Domestic Right wing terrorism with weapons is the single biggest threat to this country statistically. Got any counter evidence or stats showing me how it is popular among the Left? I didn't think so. You folks are so fos.

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Lol
Boy,
Your statement is too generalized, Conservative women have opposing view as to progressive women when it comes to so-called women’s issues...

So shut the fuck up child
Yea, so we've noticed. :auiqs.jpg: Bernie Sanders on Twitter

mnielsen_170121_1413_A_0002.0.jpg
Show us conservative groups of women that are for abortion?

You do realize the vast majority of abortions are a direct result of poor life choices?
Since I haven't made that claim, what makes you think I need to produce them?

Billions? Lol

Domestic Right wing terrorism with weapons is the single biggest threat to this country statistically. Got any counter evidence or stats showing me how it is popular among the Left? I didn't think so. You folks are so fos.
0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

They are. Half the humans murdered abortion are female.
Your evidence it is murder?

Billions? Lol

Where did I say terrorism? LOL! You are FOS.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Ha boss, This is about what? Or do you even know yourself?

You are making comparisons. I haven't seen much radical hate by the Left. But it sure is popular with the Right. Get it now?

Billions? Lol

Yer do full of MSM bullshit.

WaPo Claims There's A 'Surge' In Right-Wing Terrorism. There Isn't

You are making comparisons. I haven't seen much radical hate by the Left. But it sure is popular with the Right. Get it now?

Riots in cities all over the world when Trump was elected. Antifa, Black Lives Matter are hate organizations and both have committed violent acts. I won't disagree about violence on the right, I see i on both sides.

None of this has anything to do with Disney and Georgia but hey it is a hell of a distraction.

Yes it’s foolish to protect the innocent unborn. Just kill those babies!!!

At the cost of your state economy?
Certainly.
Easy for you to say. You’re not a fetus...the most endangered class in America.
Endangered like you hillbillys in the opioid belt of rural America.
DUMB!

Glad to see you admitting it. Acknowledgement is the first step to solving your problem.

Bob Iger: "Very Difficult" for Disney to Work in Georgia If New Abortion Law Enacted

It's disgraceful that a company that has made so much money entertaining children has now threatened the State of Georgia because it wants to stop people from killing children.

Netflix has also gotten into the act.

People who work in Hollywood are disgusting and immoral, snorting coke off the bellies of women who want to be actresses and so desperate to work they will allow producers to degrade them.

It's no wonder they're baby killers too.
As the Supreme Court held in Citizens United, corporate entities have the same protected liberties concerning political participation as private individuals.

Just as private individuals have the right to protest against acts of government – such as Georgia violating a woman’s right to privacy – so too do private companies have the same right to engage in political expression and protest, including voting with their corporate feet by refusing to do business in a state whose government exhibits clear contempt for the Constitution and rights of citizens who reside in that state.

Disney was taken over by left wing bigots about 20 years ago.
Disney hates Christians, but they love their money.
Boycotts can work both ways.
Yep. Luckily they have made a mess out of Star Wars and are on the road to sucking up Marvel. Gives me more incentive to quit supporting their movies.

My daughter was just at Disneyland. She came home with these really cool Mickey bubble wands for the kids in our family. I really liked them ...until she told me she paid 100.00 a piece for them. Apparently Disney prices things extremely high to keep out the lower income brackets and to thin out crowds.

Lesson to be learned here is that Disney doesn’t care about the kids of poor single mothers. They are not their target demographic. They are more interested in appeasing Hollywood elites and Washington.

Disney and Netflix...best to be avoided and probably keep them away from vulnerable children.
Netflix is on its way out anyway. Disney is removing all its content from them to start their own streaming service. Marvel,Star Wars and Disney stuff are the only good programming on Netflix.

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

How many of you believe Georgia will go through w/this foolishness?
Disney will film in moral and civilized Hollywood.
And employ all the Hollywood child molesters.

Forum List

Back