Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

Well, I certainly may be brain damaged, but at least we have someone as open minded, rational and tolerant as you here to tell us what's what!

Phew! Are we LUCKY!
Well,you know...I do my best.

:D

WE MUST PUNISH AND INTIMIDATE PEOPLE UNTIL THEY DO THINGS OUR WAY

PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH, HURT THEM IF YOU CAN

THAT'LL FIX THINGS I TELL YOU

Last edited:
Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

How many of you believe Georgia will go through w/this foolishness?

Walt Disney would beat Iger to death with his fists if he knew what had become of his company.

You are confused Moon Bat.

A "modern country" doesn't allow the slaughter of killing a million of their children each year on demand for the sake of convenience. .
"million of their children"...so you support improving child care, child medical access, and pre and post natal care for mothers in those red states, right?

If I save a child from being murdered by its mother does that mean I am responsible for the welfare of the child for the rest of its life? Aren't the parents that conceived the child responsible?

You mean personal responsibility for the actions you take? Lefties have no idea what that means. They believe government should everything for them.
Women making their own choices for their own bodies IS personal responsibility. You want big government to FORCE control over women and their bodies.

The choice was made when they slept with someone, science tells us that life begins at conception. You have a right to make decisions for yourself up to that point, then you are responsible for the baby after that.
You are not pro-life, you are pro-control of women's bodies, forcing them to give birth.....then after that, fuck'em.

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.
They are. Half the humans murdered abortion are female.
But screw'em after they come out the birth canal, right?

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

Well, bye

"million of their children"...so you support improving child care, child medical access, and pre and post natal care for mothers in those red states, right?

If I save a child from being murdered by its mother does that mean I am responsible for the welfare of the child for the rest of its life? Aren't the parents that conceived the child responsible?

You mean personal responsibility for the actions you take? Lefties have no idea what that means. They believe government should everything for them.
Women making their own choices for their own bodies IS personal responsibility. You want big government to FORCE control over women and their bodies.

The choice was made when they slept with someone, science tells us that life begins at conception. You have a right to make decisions for yourself up to that point, then you are responsible for the baby after that.
You are not pro-life, you are pro-control of women's bodies, forcing them to give birth.....then after that, fuck'em.

I am pro-life and all you have is an emotional rant. The fact is that the baby is a life. Taking an innocent life is wrong. If you, guy or girl are not wanting to have a baby, then don’t have sex. Very easy and simple. Also, the father needs to pay to raise their child.

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.
Lol
Boy,
Your statement is too generalized, Conservative women have opposing view as to progressive women when it comes to so-called women’s issues...

So shut the fuck up child
Conservative women shouldn’t have control over other women’s bodies either. So go fuck yourself, inbred.
Lol
Boy,
Conservative women are not flocking to abortion clinics, The vast majority of reasons for abortions are bad life choices…

Lol
Boy,
Your statement is too generalized, Conservative women have opposing view as to progressive women when it comes to so-called women’s issues...

Yea, so we've noticed. :auiqs.jpg: Bernie Sanders on Twitter

mnielsen_170121_1413_A_0002.0.jpg
Show us conservative groups of women that are for abortion?

You do realize the vast majority of abortions are a direct result of poor life choices?

Billions? Lol
Depends on how long those inbred yokels hold out.

Like you loons were going to put Chik Fil La out of business? Lol
Hate is a business. That's why it is so popular with the Right.

Seems to be very popular with the left as well.

Lol
Boy,

You do realize the vast majority of abortions are a direct result of poor life choices?

Killing the child is better than living up to responsibility, isn't it? That is what the Moon Bat believe.

That is what abortion is all about. Killing people so you don't have to be bothered with them.

These Moon Bats should be ashamed but they are not.

Lol
Boy,

Killing the child is better than living up to responsibility, isn't it? That is what the Moon Bat believe.

That is what abortion is all about. Killing people so you don't have to be bothered with them.

These Moon Bats should be ashamed but they are not.
Thank goodness you are a big fat liar. For a minute I thought you were talking about a child.

So Disney is racist and only want kids with conservative parents at it's theme parks...

Who knew?

Billions? Lol
Depends on how long those inbred yokels hold out.

Like you loons were going to put Chik Fil La out of business? Lol
Hate is great business for the Right.

Forum List

Back