Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. So Disney is forced to film in these locations? smh
No. Are you stupid? :cuckoo:

Are you even attempting to make any sense at all? So Disney is OK filming in locations where abortion and being gay is illegal because there's nothing they can do about it? How about not supporting the economy in those countries? Are you for real? lol
You want to bring a country into modern times, you expose them to it. You invest in them. You wxtract concessions little by little.

Georgia is in modern times, and they are attempting to abandon it. So you punish them.

You are confused Moon Bat.

A "modern country" doesn't allow the slaughter of killing a million of their children each year on demand for the sake of convenience. .
"million of their children"...so you support improving child care, child medical access, and pre and post natal care for mothers in those red states, right?

If I save a child from being murdered by its mother does that mean I am responsible for the welfare of the child for the rest of its life? Aren't the parents that conceived the child responsible?

Are you even attempting to make any sense at all? So Disney is OK filming in locations where abortion and being gay is illegal because there's nothing they can do about it? How about not supporting the economy in those countries? Are you for real? lol
You want to bring a country into modern times, you expose them to it. You invest in them. You wxtract concessions little by little.

Georgia is in modern times, and they are attempting to abandon it. So you punish them.

A "modern country" doesn't allow the slaughter of killing a million of their children each year on demand for the sake of convenience. .
"million of their children"...so you support improving child care, child medical access, and pre and post natal care for mothers in those red states, right?

If I save a child from being murdered by its mother does that mean I am responsible for the welfare of the child for the rest of its life? Aren't the parents that conceived the child responsible?
See....you only support "pro forced birth"...you are not really "pro-life" at all.

You mean personal responsibility for the actions you take? Lefties have no idea what that means. They believe government should everything for them.

You mean personal responsibility for the actions you take? Lefties have no idea what that means. They believe government should everything for them.
Women making their own choices for their own bodies IS personal responsibility. You want big government to FORCE control over women and their bodies.

His logic is how these stupid confused Moon Bats justify their hypocrisy.

That convoluted logic is all they have. Then they wonder why ridicule them so much.
You are the one forcing sharia law on women. So go fuck yourself.

You are forcing Nazi like infanticide on a million American children each. Go fuck yourself.

If you really belief that shit then boycott Disney for filming in countries that really have Sharia law.
Why would I do that? You think they should be left in isolation to oppress their own people like what we let communists do to Cuba?

All Georgia did was enact "Common Sense" abortion laws. You Moon Bats love "common sense" state laws don't you? You spout that all the time with gun control.

Now you assholes are getting a little dose of your own medicine.
They are not abortion laws...they are forced birth laws.

Nobody forced the guy to ejaculate inside the woman vagina. Nobody forced the woman to spread open her legs.

The best way not to have a baby is not get knocked up. If you do make that mistake then don't kill the child.

It is called personal responsible, Vern.

Women making their own choices for their own bodies IS personal responsibility. You want big government to FORCE control over women and their bodies.

I know you stupid Moon Bats are as ignorant of Biology as you are of Economics, History, Ethics, The Constitution and Climate Science but that baby is not their body. It is different body. The mother is only a host. Go look it up.

Last edited:
I like the colorful names. "The Baby Killers vs The Fetus Fuckers".

We need mascots.

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.

Billions? Lol
It's true. Around $9 billion dollars. 100,000 jobs to be potentially lost.
And Just how much will boycotts of studios and actors cost them in the long run...that hasn't started yet waiting on the first word that filming has been pulled...you think they can live with 40+% of their audience kboycotting them....many OTHER VENUES to spend our money on!
They'll go somewhere else. They aren't stuck in the mud with one place. Fuck those hick, racist/homophobic pricks. They can eat humble soup while sitting around with their shallow fingers up their asses.
Yes the Party of INFANTICIDE can supply them with THEIR money!

The choice was made when they slept with someone, science tells us that life begins at conception. You have a right to make decisions for yourself up to that point, then you are responsible for the baby after that.

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

How many of you believe Georgia will go through w/this foolishness?
It's perfectly appropriate for private companies to refuse to patronize states which exhibit contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law.

Yeah, this is a good idea. Punish all the people of the state when a state does something you don't like. Don't think, just punish. We've lost our shit, we really have.
What do you think these Draconian laws are doing, if not PUNISHING citizens?
So MORE is BETTER.

Good gawd, you people. Birds of a feather.

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

How many of you believe Georgia will go through w/this foolishness?
I can't wait. the kickback on that will be outstanding. fk them, we all spent our money in their world, you piss on the public you are done.

So MORE is BETTER.

Good gawd, you people. Birds of a feather.
I really believe you're brain damaged dude, because your thinking is warped.

How else do you get them to do what you want them to do, if not by withholding from them what they want?

I wish I saw this "PUNISHMENT" rhetoric from you when they levied these laws out.

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Yes money talks, that is why Georgia is going to lose billions until they support women’s rights.
They are. Half the humans murdered abortion are female.

So MORE is BETTER. Good gawd, you people. Birds of a feather..
I really believe you're brain damaged dude, because your thinking is warped.
How else do you get them to do what you want them to do, if not by withholding from them what they want?
I wish I saw this "PUNISHMENT" rhetoric from you when they levied these laws out.
Well, I certainly may be brain damaged, but at least we have someone as open minded, rational and tolerant as you here to tell us what's what!

Phew! Are we LUCKY!

I still firmly believe that any dimocrap that wants an abortion should get one free of charge.

And $5 from Crime Stop, $10 from the Darwin Society plus another $20 from the Keep America Beautiful Fund.

And, no Virginia. I'm not kidding around.

Have you any idea how many more IDIOT dimocraps would be running around making a mess of everything were it not for abortion?

Seriously, people. Think once in a while

Forum List

Back