Babylon Bee sues governor Newsom of California

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1727730318988.png

The satirical news outlet Babylon Bee is suing the governor of California for trying to pass legislation that would prevent their satirical material from being published in California. "The Babylon Bee advertises as being fake news you can trust" said Newsom, "When, in reality, nothing could be further from the truth. They are fake news you can't trust because they are Russian/Taliban/MAGA/Hitlerian disinformation."

Newsom then began to cry. "Um..............I have to say.............(sobbing into his hands)...............Reading the Bee is just like being around all those bullies in high school. I just know they are reading their material laughing and making fun of me as they point their fingers at me, just like they did when I was in school, but no more!!! I want my Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No word yet on whether Governor Newsom's mommy could provide any legal assistance at this time.

View attachment 1019955

The satirical news outlet Babylon Bee is suing the governor of California for trying to pass legislation that would prevent their satirical material from being published in California. "The Babylon Bee advertises as being fake news you can trust" said Newsom, "When, in reality, nothing could be further from the truth. They are fake news you can't trust because they are Russian/Taliban/MAGA/Hitlerian disinformation."

Newsom then began to cry. "Um..............I have to say.............(sobbing into his hands)...............Reading the Bee is just like being around all those bullies in high school. I just know they are reading their material laughing and making fun of me as they point their fingers at me, just like they did when I was in school, but no more!!! I want my Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No word yet on whether Governor Newsom's mommy could provide any legal assistance at this time.
Doesn't this have to be funny to qualify as satire?

Forum List

Back