Back Again for some Observations

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
While Iā€™ve been away for a bit: some asshole tried to assassinate Pres. Trump. , Trump destroyed pathetic pedo perv Biden at the debate, JD Vance was selected by Trump to be his running mate, and what else? Oh yeah, our message Board libturds have collectively melted down in spectacular fashion (to be addressed in a later post or thread), Trump has become the official GOP nominee for President ā€¦ and what else? Hm. So far, itā€™s good news.
And our incumbent flop of a President is about to drop out of the race for re-election and his Party is going to put on a shit show for a convention. Good? Itā€™s great.

While Iā€™ve been away for a bit: some asshole tried to assassinate Pres. Trump. , Trump destroyed pathetic pedo perv Biden at the debate, JD Vance was selected by Trump to be his running mate, and what else? Oh yeah, our message Board libturds have collectively melted down in spectacular fashion (to be addressed in a later post or thread), Trump has become the official GOP nominee for President ā€¦ and what else? Hm. So far, itā€™s good news.
And our incumbent flop of a President is about to drop out of the race for re-election and his Party is going to put on a shit show for a convention. Good? Itā€™s great.
Crooks thought he was going to save the world from Trump. The world you want to revel in. Good luck.

Crooks thought he was going to save the world from Trump. The world you want to revel in. Good luck.
Ah fume. You remain a pathetic hack.

You donā€™t know shit about what was in the mind of that 20 year old moron.

Your Potato could have an alternative target

Try to keep up.

Try to keep up.
I suppose you know? Hah Hah Ha... now who is the hack ^^^

Try to keep up.
Thank you, there are a few scumbags on this board that are cheering the attempted assassination and disparaging the victims as he calls it a stunt. I hope, when their time comes, they die a horrible painful death. Welcome back.

You graduated to chief butt sniffing fool all on your own. Congratulations.
Zzz

You are so far beneath contempt, I have to confess that it cheapens folks to stoop so low as to respond to you.

So, I hereby make some minor amends:

Iā€™m putting you ignore.

I wonā€™t miss you. Adios, fume. :fu:

šŸ˜Ž

IMG_1084.jpeg

ā€¦and Biden will soon step down, or there will be another Secret Service ā€œlapseā€ and some Progressive in a MAGA hat willā€¦.well easy to guess how that False Flag ends

ā€¦and Biden will soon step down, or there will be another Secret Service ā€œlapseā€ and some Progressive in a MAGA hat willā€¦.well easy to guess how that False Flag ends
Iā€™m starting to believe that Biden is indeed going to pull the plug on his silly campaign to be re-elected. I donā€™t think anybody in America would buy any attempt on his life. So, thatā€™s not gonna happen.

But I am also warming-up to see the Democrat Parody shit-show prior to their ā€œconvention.ā€ Good God! This could be fun. The bastards will be gnawing on each other. And whichever mope is left standing could still get crushed by the prospect of the crazies protesting like motherfuckers at the Chicago convention.

Last edited:
The Dumbocraps proclaim that Trump is a ā€œthreat to our democracy.ā€

Lol

We ainā€™t a democracy. We are a Constitutional republic.

Ironically, the Dims (as their meltdown proceeds) will now confirm that they donā€™t believe in ā€œdemocracy.ā€

By contrast, the Republicans do believe in our republic.

The Dims donā€™t believe in our republic either.

Forum List

Back