Back Of The Bus Everyone!

Oh, you can bet your ass we are at the back of the bus. We be the ones pushing it.

To be fair, would you want to be inside the bus with all them suicide bombers on board?
He has no choice. He cant afford a car because Drumpf sent his job overseas.
I'm retired moron I have mine. Now sit down, shut the hell up and move back.

So, you are a retired moron. Do you expect a cookie for that?

Go to bed, "bulldawg"....this thread is waaaaaay over your head. (snicker)

Awwwww. I was hoping to read about some new conspiracy theories. It's been at least 2 days since you came up with a new one.

To be fair, would you want to be inside the bus with all them suicide bombers on board?

Awwwww. I was hoping to read about some new conspiracy theories. It's been at least 2 days since you came up with a new one.

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F07%2F11%2Ffabfc887ebd1c13de8fd3a38d1205899.gif

Thanks for letting me know which new company to add to my boycott list. Chobani

Aye, that's where to pick your boycott info. Off a message board post by a cantankerous old fart who thinks his IQ is 214 instead of 21.4.

Thanks for letting me know which new company to add to my boycott list. Chobani

Aye, that's where to pick your boycott info. Off a message board post by a cantankerous old fart who thinks his IQ is 214 instead of 21.4.

Belay my last and set material condition yoke for inclement weather.

13599851_1169616739749409_5706609443193647656_n.jpg

View attachment 86301

Sure, but the stuff you think is mostly nuts.

Yep she really is Hillary Merkle. Don't let them in, give those jobs to americans. And they can't send us to the back of the bus....Obama put Britain there for voting for Brexit.....
Oh, you can bet your ass we are at the back of the bus. We be the ones pushing it.

Unemployment and having a welfare check is not the same as retiring dummy. No i wont sit down, shut up or move back. I have to do the opposite to mock you cave chimp.

Voting for Drumpf is the worst thing you can do but they always did say dumb repubs vote against their best interests.
No welfare or unemployment here. I PAY taxes so coons can eat.

Unemployment and having a welfare check is not the same as retiring dummy. No i wont sit down, shut up or move back. I have to do the opposite to mock you cave chimp.

Voting for Drumpf is the worst thing you can do but they always did say dumb repubs vote against their best interests.
No welfare or unemployment here. I PAY taxes so coons can eat.
Dont waste time trying to convince me. I know you are poor white trash and all of you are on welfare and unemployment since Drumpf sent your job overseas. I pay taxes so cave monkeys like you can eat.

Hey Ridgerunner have someone take you out and get some hair lice medication.

hey asslips I lost my hair a long time ago... If you need I will send you some lice medication for you and yours...
No thanks. Lice are are more attracted to you and yours. As you have admitted lice caused you to lose your hair so save it for your people.

Forum List

Back