Back Of The Bus Everyone!

Hey Ridgerunner have someone take you out and get some hair lice medication.

hey asslips I lost my hair a long time ago... If you need I will send you some lice medication for you and yours...
No thanks. Lice are are more attracted to you and yours. As you have admitted lice caused you to lose your hair so save it for your people.

How did the thread change from Chobani to crabs?
Asslips has crabs, Has them so bad he has to stick his tiny dick in a bug zapper before a looting.

hey asslips I lost my hair a long time ago... If you need I will send you some lice medication for you and yours...
No thanks. Lice are are more attracted to you and yours. As you have admitted lice caused you to lose your hair so save it for your people.

I didnt say anything about crabs. I said hair lice.

Cooties are head hair lice and crabs are pubic hair lice.

Go to bed, "bulldawg"....this thread is waaaaaay over your head. (snicker)

Awwwww. I was hoping to read about some new conspiracy theories. It's been at least 2 days since you came up with a new one.

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F07%2F11%2Ffabfc887ebd1c13de8fd3a38d1205899.gif

View attachment 86301

Sure, but the stuff you think is mostly nuts.

It's "nuts" to you because you have been conditioned to think a certain way and never question those that you believe to be your "betters" and controllers..... of which nothing could be further from the truth. You have the ability to think for yourself and you know the difference between right and wrong, what is fair and what is unjust just like I do...so why do we need a corporate entity to write acts, statutes and codes to penalize people for victim-less violations that does nothing but steal from the people?
We need to return to Common Law, kick the Lieber Code and the Universal Commercial Code to the curb and return to constitutional law with an honest monetary system. We need to kick the robber barons to the curb and confiscate the wealth that they have stolen from us via our labor for a worthless debt note that is the dollar. It's not that fucking hard to figure out once you wake up to what type of system we are actually under.

I dont know much about them except that they are really attracted to white people.

Hey asslips does Domino's let you delver Pizza on your bicycle?
Arent you a little long in tooth to be working for Dominoes? I know beggars cant be choosy but couldnt you do something else like be a Walmart greeter or did you fail to pass the interview for that?
Asslips had a job as a portable sperm bank but was fired for swallowing deposits.

C'mon, people....can we stop with the race baiting bullshit
14021444_1282802968410470_6379803769035482403_n.jpg
? We are all standing up to our armpits in shit. We are not each other's enemy. It's time that we put some of this petty bullshit aside and focus on the real adversary that has been bleeding us dry for a century. Here is a question for you ALL to ponder...when did corporations stop using the "Personnel Office" to the term "Human Resources"? That should be a HUGE red flag to you and what has been done to us.....

Last edited:

I dont know much about them except that they are really attracted to white people.

How to kill crabs: Shave off half of your pubic hair and put lighter fluid on the other side. Light the lighter fluid and when the crabs scamper to the shaved side, use an ice pick to kill them. Old Joke

Ole bulldawg must have needed a couple of trips around the backyard as he has not returned... I knew he was full of shit...

Last edited:
well hell there is asslips right there...

View attachment 86302
Thats your dream job.

upload_2016-8-21_2-27-42.jpeg

Your dream job appears to be to join the unemployment ranks as your hero in the White House brings in your replacement who isn't even a citizen. Good luck with that job at MacDonald's or Burger King... Of course the illegal foreign Hispanics get first dibs for those jobs so you just might be SOL.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

How to kill crabs: Shave off half of your pubic hair and put lighter fluid on the other side. Light the lighter fluid and when the crabs scamper to the shaved side, use an ice pick to kill them. Old Joke

images

I generally put them in a large pot with some Old Bay seasoning... But then there's the other kind like yourself who cry like little babies and need a pacifier and rattle.

*****CHUCKLE*****

well hell there is asslips right there...

View attachment 86302
Thats your dream job.

View attachment 86304

Your dream job appears to be to join the unemployment ranks as your hero in the White House brings in your replacement who isn't even a citizen. Good luck with that job at MacDonald's or Burger King... Of course the illegal foreign Hispanics get first dibs for those jobs so you just might be SOL.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Thanks for a picture of the new McDonald's, supersized fries and soda. Harkens back to the fifties and the Giant Chicken.

Yep she really is Hillary Merkle. Don't let them in, give those jobs to americans. And they can't send us to the back of the bus....Obama put Britain there for voting for Brexit.....
Oh, you can bet your ass we are at the back of the bus. We be the ones pushing it.

To be fair, would you want to be inside the bus with all them suicide bombers on board?
Theys works in the factory now so no needs to be bombings peoples with them standard type bombs.

Chobani’s Recalled Yogurts Contained Potentially Dangerous Fungus: Study

Yep she really is Hillary Merkle. Don't let them in, give those jobs to americans. And they can't send us to the back of the bus....Obama put Britain there for voting for Brexit.....
Oh, you can bet your ass we are at the back of the bus. We be the ones pushing it.

To be fair, would you want to be inside the bus with all them suicide bombers on board?
Theys works in the factory now so no needs to be bombings peoples with them standard type bombs.

Chobani’s Recalled Yogurts Contained Potentially Dangerous Fungus: Study
So that islamic has been shown to use his food products to attack Americans. Great find.

That's right, get your dumb ass back, all you Negros and you Hispanics and yes you whites move your dumb ass back for Massar Obama and Hillary Clinton.
This new democrat stimulus is NOT for you. Your are American citizens and that's enough. Refugees need work, so sit your ass down and shut the hell up.

"The White House this week issued a formal Call to Action for U.S. firms to make “new, measurable, and significant commitments that will have a long-term, sustainable impact on MUSLIM refugees residing in countries on the frontlines of this crisis and in countries of resettlement, like the United States.”

And of course democrats SUPPORT islamic terrorist companies.
chobani-islamization.png

And voting for Hillary is NOT going to change it. THAT traitor fully supports this...
33927D5100000578-3560732-Clinton_applauded_the_move_by_CEO_and_founder_Hamdi_Ulukaya_on_T-m-14_1461746620558.jpg

And this islamic terrorist supporter has already been dragged in to court for lying.
ChAq34FUYAA2wJQ.jpg

So get your ass to the back of the bus AMERICAN CITIZEN.
Islamic terrorists are better than you!
Obama regime urges American businesses to hire Syrian and other Muslim refugees instead of American citizens

Fury

And this is why... #Trump2016.

Hillary wants to repeat the mistakes of Germany. Sort of like...

Awwwww. I was hoping to read about some new conspiracy theories. It's been at least 2 days since you came up with a new one.

images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F07%2F11%2Ffabfc887ebd1c13de8fd3a38d1205899.gif

View attachment 86301

Sure, but the stuff you think is mostly nuts.

It's "nuts" to you because you have been conditioned to think a certain way and never question those that you believe to be your "betters" and controllers..... of which nothing could be further from the truth. You have the ability to think for yourself and you know the difference between right and wrong, what is fair and what is unjust just like I do...so why do we need a corporate entity to write acts, statutes and codes to penalize people for victim-less violations that does nothing but steal from the people?
We need to return to Common Law, kick the Lieber Code and the Universal Commercial Code to the curb and return to constitutional law with an honest monetary system. We need to kick the robber barons to the curb and confiscate the wealth that they have stolen from us via our labor for a worthless debt note that is the dollar. It's not that fucking hard to figure out once you wake up to what type of system we are actually under.

You ask why we need people to write laws for us? Because if the little old lady down the street wrote the laws, everybody would be required to have Hummel Figurines on their bookshelves. Our society is too large for every person to decide which laws fit for them so we elect representatives who write those laws based on our values which are laid out in the constitution and what the majority of their constituents want. If you would come out from under that tinfoil hat every once in a while, you would see it doesn't always work well, but it works better than anything else that has been thought of.

Forum List

Back