🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Back To Back Special Election Landslides.Proof That Trump Is Still Around 55% Approval.

You must mean like the polls that showed Hillary winning by a landslide. That kind of scientific data? You people are as predictable as smell on shoes.

But, but . . . Hillary lost!!!!

What does that have to do with the approval numbers for the job Trump is doing? Trump's approval rating, or lack thereof, is not based on what he campaigned on, or what he promised. People are saying he's not delivering, he's flip flopped, he's not draining the swamp, the White House is in chaos, and he doesn't know what he's doing.

You can't keep saying "Hillary lost" for four years, Trump has to start delivering on what he promised, because he can't just bomb a different country every week to distract people from his incompetence.
If you're to stupid to figure out the polls are false then their is no help for you. Just keep on lying & playing pretend and soon, there will be even less democrats in power.

Like said, no proof. A lying manipulative web link is just a little above a vacuum.
:rofl:

So, Trumps approval rating to you is not based on any scientific data; but based purely on emotion and whatever you think it is.

"I think he's doing a good job therefore his approval rating is around 67% despite what scientific pulling says"

You are just a blind little partisan bitch aren't you?

Too stupid to be born
You must mean like the polls that showed Hillary winning by a landslide. That kind of scientific data? You people are as predictable as smell on shoes.
OK so what do you suggest people use to measure his approval rating? Your hard-on for him?

Trumps approval rating as of this morning is about 3 inches. Wait hold on. Trump just bombed North Korea. It's up to 4 inches

How do I measure it? By the jobs that keep increasing, by the illegals going home, and by the democrats that keep losing elections. It's just like how I measured he would win the election. I called it the 20,000/200 poll. 20,000 people at his rallies, 200 at Clintons. Now you go and spin and insult and lie all you want, it won't change 1 thing. Have a nice day.
Which jobs would those be? Actual jobs, or companies predicting job growth that Trump takes credit for?

Analysis | Trump keeps claiming he’s created U.S. jobs since Election Day. Not so.

President Trump claimed undue credit for ExxonMobil’s investment announcement — the latest example of the new president’s now-predictable formula: A company announces a U.S. jobs plan that predates Trump’s presidency. The company gives a nod to Trump’s anti-regulation policies. Trump then takes credit for bringing jobs back to the United States. Repeat.

Among the many problems with this exercise is that hiring pledges aren’t binding. Plans change, and the jobs don’t always come to fruition.

Trump’s bravado on these jobs announcements is becoming a bad joke. He claims credit when little or no credit is due to his policies. Moreover, he is counting these jobs as jobs in the bank, when corporate plans frequently change according to market or economic forces.

Trump has promised to create 10 million jobs over the next four years, and that ultimately is what he will be judged on. (We are tracking this promise and more on the Trump Promise Tracker.) All the job announcements in the world will mean little if actual hiring does not turn up in the monthly reports from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In the meantime, he earns Four Pinocchios for his repeated, inaccurate claims of credit.

No regressor, the jobs I SEE where I live and the economy I SEE where I live picking up. Now you go ahead keep playing with your slanted media "news" and spewing your never ending falsehoods and soon, thank God, we will have even less democrats to worry about. Please, don't stop.

As far as you Tracking anything, LMAO.

No regressor, the jobs I SEE where I live and the economy I SEE where I live picking up. Now you go ahead keep playing with your slanted media "news" and spewing your never ending falsehoods and soon, thank God, we will have even less democrats to worry about. Please, don't stop.

So, once again your "proof" is your hard-on for Trump :lol:

So, once again your "proof" is your hard-on for Trump :lol:
^This right here is why I almost NEVER provide any proof to you -------------. No matter what it is, you keep lying.

Regressive liberal gas bag tactics.

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

Trumps approval is nowhere near 55% or 67% or whatever fantasy number the delusional op dreamt up
The Snowflakes in Pain Fall Mainly Down the Drain

It is if you eliminate the vote from the Si, Se Puede vote and the Sissy Putty vote. The Republican state legislatures and judges can do that.
so what did Hillary get? about 48% of the vote? well lets deduct all of the unemployed dolts to have to go to beach 4 times a week in Cally and live off our tax dollars,,,,that brings hillary to about 35%,,,,right?

Like said, no proof. A lying manipulative web link is just a little above a vacuum.
:rofl:

So, Trumps approval rating to you is not based on any scientific data; but based purely on emotion and whatever you think it is.

"I think he's doing a good job therefore his approval rating is around 67% despite what scientific pulling says"

You are just a blind little partisan bitch aren't you?

Too stupid to be born
OK so what do you suggest people use to measure his approval rating? Your hard-on for him?

Trumps approval rating as of this morning is about 3 inches. Wait hold on. Trump just bombed North Korea. It's up to 4 inches

How do I measure it? By the jobs that keep increasing, by the illegals going home, and by the democrats that keep losing elections. It's just like how I measured he would win the election. I called it the 20,000/200 poll. 20,000 people at his rallies, 200 at Clintons. Now you go and spin and insult and lie all you want, it won't change 1 thing. Have a nice day.

Trump has promised to create 10 million jobs over the next four years, and that ultimately is what he will be judged on. (We are tracking this promise and more on the Trump Promise Tracker.) .

Hey, kids! Send in 5 Cocoa Puffs proofs of purchase and we'll send you a free Trump Promise Tracker! Be the first on your block to join the Snowflake junior varsity!

Looks like the 67% of Americans who back Donald Trump are the last one laughing again!
a3a489325da21966626840b3d707f860.jpg

Math is hard.

Forum List

Back