Backing down again?

Some people will lose money if the tariff goes in place. We will lose our COUNTRY if the border is not secured!
So, Trump did not know how to fix it & tried to make Mexico fix it?
it's what I'd do if the congress doesn't want to help out.
Congress offered money & El Trumpster vetoed it.
money isn't the answer, it's the asylum law. but fk, you're an anti american rat, so why the fk would you care?
Other Presidents controlled the border under existing asylum law. Are you saying Trump can't do it?

Mexico's president just said they were going to step up their efforts to stop migrants reaching the US border.

The biggest problem is that the drug cartels controll 80% of the country - especially those areas along the US border.

That will be a first. The Mexican government depends on the US dollars illegals send back to Mexico. Its a big part of their economy.

That's why they have no problem with their citizens crossing the border illegally and do absolutely nothing to stop it.

Some people will lose money if the tariff goes in place. We will lose our COUNTRY if the border is not secured!
money isn't the answer, it's the asylum law. but fk, you're an anti american rat, so why the fk would you care?
If money isn't the answer, why do you & trump want money to build his wall? Are you lying to us again?

Donnie and his supporters always have plenty of excuses whenever he lies or screws up.

Peter Navarro, Trump's top trade adviser, says Mexico tariffs 'may not have to go into effect' - CNNPolitics

Sounds like Trump is getting ready to cave in. Funny how if you stand up to a bully, in most cases, they'll back down.

Peter Navarro, in saying that the tariffs would hurt Mexico, is just as stupid as Trump, Tariffs will not hurt Mexico' They HURT THE AMERICAN CONSUMER!

Of course, we all know that the "very stable genius" ain't really one. He proves that over and over every day.
No it sounds like Mexico is going to do what they should be doing...enforcing their immigration laws on their southern border....

How is a Mexican citizen going into the US a violation of their immigration laws?
who said it was?

Other Presidents controlled the border under existing asylum law. Are you saying Trump can't do it?
no they didn't. more lies, lie, lie, lie. why is there an amnesty bill that was just passed if that were the case? hmmm how's that corner?

If money isn't the answer, why do you & trump want money to build his wall? Are you lying to us again?
cause they won't do the two page asylum change necessary to control the boarder, so guess what, a physical barrier it is. it's simple.

cause they won't do the two page asylum change necessary to control the boarder, so guess what, a physical barrier it is. it's simple.
So now money is back to being important?

no they didn't. more lies, lie, lie, lie. why is there an amnesty bill that was just passed if that were the case? hmmm how's that corner?
They dealt with it & weren't ruinning in circles screaming " I ant My Wall!!!! I want my all" while changing policies to make the border worse. Even straling children!
Trump can't manage shit.

So now money is back to being important?
it's one or the other. which one you want?

They dealt with it & weren't ruinning in circles screaming " I ant My Wall!!!! I want my all" while changing policies to make the border worse. Even straling children!
Trump can't manage shit.
sure they were, you missed it all. Even Reagan requested funding for a wall. Ended up with amnesty and no wall. you should really learn about our country and the southern border.

The border was not controlled!

The border was not controlled!
it never has been. it most likely never will be. but we have to try.

Peter Navarro, Trump's top trade adviser, says Mexico tariffs 'may not have to go into effect' - CNNPolitics

Sounds like Trump is getting ready to cave in. Funny how if you stand up to a bully, in most cases, they'll back down.

Peter Navarro, in saying that the tariffs would hurt Mexico, is just as stupid as Trump, Tariffs will not hurt Mexico' They HURT THE AMERICAN CONSUMER!

Of course, we all know that the "very stable genius" ain't really one. He proves that over and over every day.
Mexican officials to meet with Pence in last-ditch effort to avert tariffs

By all means stay on your knees begging for America to overrun with illegals.

They hurt everybody
They didn't hurt us, just Open Borders Democrats.

Mexico's using a giant x-ray machine to scan trucks suspected of smuggling illegal migrants up toward the United States.

In just two days, Reuters reports, Mexican officials have caught more than 200 illegals stashed away in secret compartments. The story also notes that an "additional 228 hidden migrants were found in a routine search of a soft drink transportation truck in the southern state of Chiapas on Monday."

GIANT-X-RAY-MACHINE.sized-770x415xc.png

Forum List

Back