Backstreet Boy Nick Carter sued for sexual battery as star's accused of assaulting disabled minor in 2001, Carter's artist brother Aron died weeks ago

I've never been a fan of the BSB but because of how long it took for the suing to happen, my heart can only go out to Nick. As if losing his brother wasn't enough.

God bless you and the Carter family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If something really did happen all of them years ago, it must not have been all that much, or the lawsuit would've happened way sooner.

I've never been a fan of the BSB but because of how long it took for the suing to happen, my heart can only go out to Nick. As if losing his brother wasn't enough.

God bless you and the Carter family always!!!

Holly

P.S. If something really did happen all of them years ago, it must not have been all that much, or the lawsuit would've happened way sooner.

First of all whoa,.. I LOVE BSB!!!! But I guess it's because I grew up with their music lol so I'm a little bias, second of all pay very close attention the girl "crying." What does she keep wiping away? It certainly isn't tears and yeah obviously it would have happened sooner if it had really happened. I don't like to call rape victims liars unless I know the facts, but I'm just going by what I see and like I already said before I call BS.

Forum List

Back