Bacon!!!

well ya ll can just pile yours on my plate....there should be national holiday for bacon.....bacon day or bacon week.....yea thats the ticket bacon month

Every Day is Bacon Day!

Bacon Prices are going down! And Consumer Confidence is increasing! Coinkydinky? I think not!

More BACON!!!!!!!

20170303_bacon_0.jpg

20170228_conf_0.jpg

Bacon Boom Busts | Zero Hedge

France is leading the way! France rejects VEGAN BACON! Vive La France!!!! Vive Le BACON!!!!

France declares that ā€˜vegan baconā€™ is not a thing.

For decades, France has been fighting a fruitless battle to ban English loan words from the mother tongue. Now the country has turned its obsession with language purity to vegan products.

The parliament approved a ban last week on borrowing terminology from animal products to market foods not made of animals, like ā€œvegetarian sausageā€ ā€” apparently because they confuse shoppers into thinking that soy milk, for instance, is really milk milk.

ā€œIt is important to combat false claims,ā€ tweeted National Assembly member Jean Baptiste-Moreau, who proposed the ban, in French. ā€œOur products must be designated correctly: the terms of #cheese or #steak will be reserved for products of animal origin.ā€...

France is leading the way! France rejects VEGAN BACON! Vive La France!!!! Vive Le BACON!!!!

For decades, France has been fighting a fruitless battle to ban English loan words from the mother tongue. Now the country has turned its obsession with language purity to vegan products.

The parliament approved a ban last week on borrowing terminology from animal products to market foods not made of animals, like ā€œvegetarian sausageā€ ā€” apparently because they confuse shoppers into thinking that soy milk, for instance, is really milk milk.

ā€œIt is important to combat false claims,ā€ tweeted National Assembly member Jean Baptiste-Moreau, who proposed the ban, in French. ā€œOur products must be designated correctly: the terms of #cheese or #steak will be reserved for products of animal origin.ā€...

Soy milk is the milk of the soy teat...

I will eat bacon plain, on a BLT, and a breakfast or chicken sandwich. I do not care for it on anything else such as burgers and pizza.:dunno:
Carbs Are Addictive and Set Children Up for Other Addictions

A low-carb BLT (literally) would use large leaves of lettuce instead of toast. It's not as good as the carbo kind, but it's pretty good.

You'll get worms and that awful trichanella or whatever it's called...if you eat it raw.

Bacon is not common in France, but there is a small supermarket that sells bacon already cooked in a package and it's really delicious

I really like bacon, but I know of few recipes. I found many interesting ideas here, thank you)

Forum List

Back