Bactusense from Israel will give real-time identification and analysis of bacteria in

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
With food coming in from all over the world, it would be nice to know that what we eat is not contaminated.

Bactusense from Israel will give real-time identification and analysis of bacteria in food processing plants, water systems, hospitals and more.

What if one product could detect bacteria in food-processing plants, hospitals and municipal water supplies — inexpensively and in real time?

Thanks to Israeli nanotechnology, that product is on the horizon and has the potential to save millions of lives lost to bacterial contamination every year.

To read more, go to:

Is your food and water contaminated? | ISRAEL21c

Science and tech ideas doing good.

You have to admit, Aris, that it is certainly different from when we were kids. Could we ever have imagined so many of the products which have come out these days which help us in our daily lives.

You have to admit, Aris, that it is certainly different from when we were kids. Could we ever have imagined so many of the products which have come out these days which help us in our daily lives.

I loved the sifi of Verne and Wells. We did not get star trek, but when I did see it, I enjoyed the tech.

I used to design and build things I imagined. Not well, but some good came out of my tinkering. Or, I would come up with ideas for some tool or gadget to be even better.

During the war we had to be creative and be open to new ways to get by and fix things.
When things are in short supply, you find alternatives.

I loved the sifi of Verne and Wells. We did not get star trek, but when I did see it, I enjoyed the tech.

I used to design and build things I imagined. Not well, but some good came out of my tinkering. Or, I would come up with ideas for some tool or gadget to be even better.

During the war we had to be creative and be open to new ways to get by and fix things.

I give you a lot of credit for what you have gone through and are still optimistic about the world and people in general.

I give you a lot of credit for what you have gone through and are still optimistic about the world and people in general.

You can make the best of life or you can surrender to desperation and depression. I've done both at various times. I still have periods of giving up to pain or depression, but there is always just enough of the common sense that I keep going. A day or two of rest and surrender, then back to normal.

Forum List

Back