Bad atheist arguments

Atheists have the best argument......I just don’t believe it

Until the second coming, final judgment, and the rest.

Sounds cool to me
Jesus shows up, I will buy him a beer

Buy your atheist friend a beer. When you see Jesus, then it will be too late.

You think Jesus would not share a beer with me?
I said I was buying. It will not be too late unless it is past closing time
Do you hate Jesus?

Last time around, Jesus drank wine
Now, he would enjoy a nice frosty mug of beer
Who wouldn’t?

an infinite regression doesn’t make sense. the only solution to an infinite regression is something which is eternal. for something to be eternal it must be unchanging. And for it to be unchanging it can’t be matter and energy.

an infinite regression doesn’t make sense. the only solution to an infinite regression is something which is eternal. for something to be eternal it must be unchanging. And for it to be unchanging it can’t be matter and energy.

Go from the presence of a foolish man.
Cast not pearls before swine.
Atheists don't want to learn, Friend. Evil is like that.

Atheism is Evil

Atheism is Evil

Uh huh. And this from people who claim atheists are attacking them. :rolleyes:

Atheism is Evil
If you're looking for evil, you should find someone who claims he has all the answers and anyone who doesn't believe him is not only wrong but actually is evil. Divisiveness if the real evil, it pits 'us' against 'them' and, since 'us' are in the right and are good by definition, we can do whatever is need to correct/fix 'them'.

Atheism is Evil

Uh huh. And this from people who claim atheists are attacking them. :rolleyes:
Yep... They come on here and act like the keepers of some obscure secret knowledge; then when asked to offer specific examples for scrutiny, they change the topic or put you on ignore. Can’t go around having their unsubstantiated beliefs questioned...
Pearls..? Don’t make me laugh...

I just told you the argument I make.
No, you just told me the one you are making today. Tomorrow, it will be a different one, depending on how nebulous and obtuse you feel, and depending on your need to change the subject after blundering.

Last edited:
If you're looking for evil, you should find someone who claims he has all the answers and anyone who doesn't believe him is not only wrong but actually is evil. Divisiveness if the real evil, it pits 'us' against 'them' and, since 'us' are in the right and are good by definition, we can do whatever is need to correct/fix 'them'.

Nobody on the right claims to be "right and good by definition." Those are your words. Unfortunately you are incapable of speaking honestly. Nor do we "do whatever is needed." That's the purview of the party that promotes murdering unborn and born babies who are innocent. That's the purview of the party that defends mass murderers and doesn't want mean old capital punishment. But homosexual brainwashing in elementary school is just fine, isn't it.

Godless Leftists aren't at all "divisive," are they/you? "You can't be a Republican and a Christian." - Hillary Clinton, your candidate for president in 2016

"You fucking Jew bastard!" - Hillary Clinton to Bill Clinton's campaign advisor in Arkansas

http://HatefulHillary.blogspot.com

Nobody on the right claims to be "right and good by definition." Those are your words. Unfortunately you are incapable of speaking honestly. Nor do we "do whatever is needed." That's the purview of the party that promotes murdering unborn and born babies who are innocent. That's the purview of the party that defends mass murderers and doesn't want mean old capital punishment. But homosexual brainwashing in elementary school is just fine, isn't it.

Godless Leftists aren't at all "divisive," are they/you? "You can't be a Republican and a Christian." - Hillary Clinton, your candidate for president in 2016

"You fucking Jew bastard!" - Hillary Clinton to Bill Clinton's campaign advisor in Arkansas

Are you one of those myopic ignoramouses, that believes all atheists are left of the conservative right?

Are you one of those myopic ignoramouses, that believes all atheists are left of the conservative right?
Makes his life easier

Interesting that you say I am "incapable of speaking honestly" and then accuse me of making a claim about people "on the right" that I never claimed. I'm not even sure why you bring politics into the Religion and Ethics thread since I never said the right was guilty of divisiveness or that the left was innocent of it.

So atheists are evil. Anyone to the political left of you is evil too? I guess your politics and your religion are fused together. So who is more evil in your estimation, atheists or theists that fly airplanes into buildings in the name of their religion?

Interesting that you say I am "incapable of speaking honestly" and then accuse me of making a claim about people "on the right" that I never claimed. I'm not even sure why you bring politics into the Religion and Ethics thread since I never said the right was guilty of divisiveness or that the left was innocent of it.

So atheists are evil. Anyone to the political left of you is evil too? I guess your politics and your religion are fused together. So who is more evil in your estimation, atheists or theists that fly airplanes into buildings in the name of their religion?

I repeat, you are incapable of speaking honestly. The title of the thread is "Bad Atheist Arguments" so you ask, of course, why bring politics into the Religion and Ethics thread. What has religion to do with atheism? Think about that.

As to politics and Christianity being fused together, does the money in your pocket read as mine does: "In God We Trust"? Have you read the Declaration of Independence with its reference to "Nature's God"? Would you like to have those phrases deleted? Give it a try.
Have you ever recited the Pledge of Allegiance, with "one nation, under God, indivisible"?
What has "under God" to do with politics? Well the Supreme Court begins every session with a prayer.

One can see that people of any persuasion can do heinously evil things. Atheists can be wonderful and good. No question. But in the grand scheme of things, it was atheist regimes that murdered 40 million Soviet citizens and 60 million Chinese citizens and millions more Cambodians and Africans. It is Americans of the Democrat Party who promote the ongoing slaughter of innocent, unborn babies. Who opposes the slaughter? "Right wing religious extremists." And what is their/our exact opposite? Left wing atheists. You can't win but you will never stop trying. Evil is like that.

Atheism Is Evil

I repeat, you are incapable of speaking honestly. The title of the thread is "Bad Atheist Arguments" so you ask, of course, why bring politics into the Religion and Ethics thread. What has religion to do with atheism? Think about that.

As to politics and Christianity being fused together, does the money in your pocket read as mine does: "In God We Trust"? Have you read the Declaration of Independence with its reference to "Nature's God"? Would you like to have those phrases deleted? Give it a try.
Have you ever recited the Pledge of Allegiance, with "one nation, under God, indivisible"?
What has "under God" to do with politics? Well the Supreme Court begins every session with a prayer.

One can see that people of any persuasion can do heinously evil things. Atheists can be wonderful and good. No question. But in the grand scheme of things, it was atheist regimes that murdered 40 million Soviet citizens and 60 million Chinese citizens and millions more Cambodians and Africans. It is Americans of the Democrat Party who promote the ongoing slaughter of innocent, unborn babies. Who opposes the slaughter? "Right wing religious extremists." And what is their/our exact opposite? Left wing atheists. You can't win but you will never stop trying. Evil is like that.

Atheism Is Evil
Yes Christians have forced their religion into our Government
Doesn’t make it right

Atheism Is Evil
So when are you going to start rounding up those evil atheists?

The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks. - Nigerian Proverb

Go from the presence of a foolish man. - The Holy Bible

If you stop to throw a rock at every dog that barks you'll never get to your destination. - Winston Churchill

Forum List

Back