🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bad Day for Goodell...Suspend His Sorry Azz, Too.

Happen to be visiting friends in the Balto area for a few days and this is virtually the only topic being discussed across the media spectrum today.

Here's what I don't get if reports are true that neither the team nor the NFL saw the video of the actual punch. If true they did see what everyone else saw back when the story broke months ago, video of Rice dragging the unconscious women out of the elevator. He admitted at the time he had smacked her and got the two game suspension as a result. But now that they actually see him decking her he's suspended indefinitely? IMO an unconscious woman as a result of this pig hitting her should have been enough then to do what the've done today.

Happen to be visiting friends in the Balto area for a few days and this is virtually the only topic being discussed across the media spectrum today.

Here's what I don't get if reports are true that neither the team nor the NFL saw the video of the actual punch. If true they did see what everyone else saw back when the story broke months ago, video of Rice dragging the unconscious women out of the elevator. He admitted at the time he had smacked her and got the two game suspension as a result. But now that they actually see him decking her he's suspended indefinitely? IMO an unconscious woman as a result of this pig hitting her should have been enough then to do what the've done today.

Yup, I agree. And they've just made things worse by lying about it all this time.

Even Inspector Clousseau would have asked for the whole video, from the hallway outside their hotel room to the elevator and beyond.

Goodell fucked up and badly. The thing is, you just have to wonder how many other incidents like this happen and there were no CCTV so the NFL was able to cover it up.

Violent sport rampant with steroids and the NFL is surprised when it occurs off the field.

Forum List

Back