bad idea? Bennett: If required to use force, Israel will be more lethal than ever

Another aspect of the Zionists’ land purchases was how it disenfranchised Arab inhabitants who had theretofore been living on and working the land.

Yup, the Arab squatters had to unass the land.

Of course, they wanted to have the cake and eat it too.
Keep the money but refuse to let Jews to live there,
demand exclusive Arab domination over entire ME,
and not have their asses served to them:

The palis just had little plots of land in Palestine for the most part

The Jihadis want the entire region, and end up actively taking part in almost every major war against their own people, every time, without exception choosing the wrong side.
They are actually called the dishonor and degeneracy of the Arab world.

Saturday, Kuwait's Prime Minister Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said his country welcomed the Palestinian visit. He said the late Mr. Arafat's support for the invasion is no longer a point of contention

He apologized. Did Israel apologize for the uss liberty?

Did the US?

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port

So who is your doctor now?
Israel is a country to small to be pushed too far,
at times of confrontation either help or stay away.

Now you know.

It's OK for the small to murder and steal

They learn it from the big of course,
why do you oppose Arabs receiving their historic justice?

Karma does not discriminate. It does not play favorites

Indeed, Arabs have 1400 years of multi-continental rape and Jihad to pay for,
America has great merit behind it, what did Arabs give the world in recent couple centuries?

Tiny Greece produces more books in a year,
than the entire Arab world combined.

....something about 'karama' you were saying?

The jews have about 3000 years of murder

So you better take distance

Bombing Iran would be a cakewalk

And I'm sure you have what it takes to check that up first raw,
should I send you an application for the Quds Forces?

Rumors say a lot of vacancies open all the time.

You served in the idf?

I have family and friends in the IDF.

My great uncle was in the USA navy during ww2

My father was in WW2 which has what to do with your mentally ill, lying ass postings?

You should join the idf. Follow your mouth

Regardless of who is right or wrong. The world doesn’t need another Sharia Law country. Agree or disagree?

Another aspect of the Zionists’ land purchases was how it disenfranchised Arab inhabitants who had theretofore been living on and working the land.

The Jihadis want the entire region, and end up actively taking part in almost every major war against their own people, every time, without exception choosing the wrong side.

Saturday, Kuwait's Prime Minister Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah said his country welcomed the Palestinian visit. He said the late Mr. Arafat's support for the invasion is no longer a point of contention

Did the US?

During the Six-Day War, Israeli aircraft and torpedo boats attack the USS Liberty in international waters off Egypt’s Gaza Strip. The intelligence ship, well-marked as an American vessel and only lightly armed, was attacked first by Israeli aircraft that fired napalm and rockets at the ship. The Liberty attempted to radio for assistance, but the Israeli aircraft blocked the transmissions. Eventually, the ship was able to make contact with the U.S. carrier Saratoga, and 12 fighter jets and four tanker planes were dispatched to defend the Liberty. When word of their deployment reached Washington, however, Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara ordered them recalled to the carrier, and they never reached the Liberty. The reason for the recall remains unclear.

Back in the Mediterranean, the initial air raid against the Liberty was over. Nine of the 294 crew members were dead and 60 were wounded. Suddenly, the ship was attacked by Israeli torpedo boats, which launched torpedoes and fired artillery at the ship. Under the command of its wounded captain, William L. McGonagle, the Liberty managed to avert four torpedoes, but one struck the ship at the waterline. Heavily damaged, the ship launched three lifeboats, but these were also attacked–a violation of international law. Failing to sink the Liberty, which displaced 10,000 tons, the Israelis finally desisted. In all, 34 Americans were killed and 171 were wounded in the two-hour attack. In the attack’s aftermath, the Liberty managed to limp to a safe port

Now you know.

America has great merit behind it, what did Arabs give the world in recent couple centuries?

Whilst Israel has the capability, the core military problem is distance. Iran is more than 1,000 kilometres from Israel and at the limits of the IAF’s capability. The IAF would need to support this attack with air to air refuelling tankers, tankers which are vulnerable to attack adding risk to the operation. Israeli air planners would need to consider trade offs for refuelling including how to avoid detection and recovery plans. One way of mitigating this problem would be by mounting, or supporting, the operation from countries closer to Iran in the Gulf States

Is that what they said about their,
chief anti-Israel intelligence commander recently?
Mossad infiltrates the Aliens on Mars before Musk arrives if needed.

Jericho Missiles
Alternatively, Israel could use its long-range Jericho surface-to-surface missiles. By using these missiles Israel can avoid launching any aircraft on a dangerous mission over Iran. However, the Jericho missiles carry less payload than an aircraft and are less accurate. Accuracy is likely to be crucial in attacking targets deep inside Iran. Due to the strength of the fortifications around some Iranian nuclear sites it is possible that Israel will not be able to reliably penetrate them with its bunker busting bombs. According to non-Israeli sources, Israel has a nuclear weapon. With this in mind, Israel could, literally, consider the nuclear option to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities.

However, Israel is highly unlikely to drop a nuclear weapon in Iran in order to prevent the latter from having one. The ramifications of using nuclear weapons are likely to be considered too politically dangerous. In such a scenario, Israel would lose the support of major powers undermining any future plans. This demonstrates the limits of Israel’s nuclear deterrence and highlights that Israel can use a nuclear weapon only if Iran has one and is about to attack

An emp would do the thing.

I answered that question already and it isn't happening again even though you wish it would.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

My father was in WW2 which has what to do with your mentally ill, lying ass postings?

You should join the PLA, Hamas and Hezballah and follow your mental illness.

I believe in nonviolence

You believe in non-violence towards Arabs.
Jews, you couldn't give a fuck about.

I'm jewish

If you’re Jewish then my father was right about people like you…we are our own worst enemy.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Many Jews are self-hating pieces of shit; you're one of them.
Most of the assimilated Jews I know actually have advanced degrees and know 100% of what you post is Arab bullshit.

Did the US?

Now you know.

Whilst Israel has the capability, the core military problem is distance. Iran is more than 1,000 kilometres from Israel and at the limits of the IAF’s capability. The IAF would need to support this attack with air to air refuelling tankers, tankers which are vulnerable to attack adding risk to the operation. Israeli air planners would need to consider trade offs for refuelling including how to avoid detection and recovery plans. One way of mitigating this problem would be by mounting, or supporting, the operation from countries closer to Iran in the Gulf States

Jericho Missiles
Alternatively, Israel could use its long-range Jericho surface-to-surface missiles. By using these missiles Israel can avoid launching any aircraft on a dangerous mission over Iran. However, the Jericho missiles carry less payload than an aircraft and are less accurate. Accuracy is likely to be crucial in attacking targets deep inside Iran. Due to the strength of the fortifications around some Iranian nuclear sites it is possible that Israel will not be able to reliably penetrate them with its bunker busting bombs. According to non-Israeli sources, Israel has a nuclear weapon. With this in mind, Israel could, literally, consider the nuclear option to destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities.

However, Israel is highly unlikely to drop a nuclear weapon in Iran in order to prevent the latter from having one. The ramifications of using nuclear weapons are likely to be considered too politically dangerous. In such a scenario, Israel would lose the support of major powers undermining any future plans. This demonstrates the limits of Israel’s nuclear deterrence and highlights that Israel can use a nuclear weapon only if Iran has one and is about to attack

Without question, the Israeli ground campaign revealed an army
confused by its new doctrine. Soldiers were deficient in training and
equipment, and senior officers seemed woefully unprepared to fight a “real
war.” By the time the United Nations (UN) cease-fire went into effect
on 14 August 2006, many military analysts were convinced the IDF had
suffered a significant defeat. One source held that Hezbollah’s military

The soldiers were heroic and ready to take Damascus if ordered,
the chief commander was IAF, with zero field experience.

That "victory" of Hizballah is all over Lebanon today,...
they can enjoy a likely triumph each day if they ask, without a single foot on the ground.

Did the US?

Now you know.

Jericho Missiles

I answered that question already and it isn't happening again even though you wish it would.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

If you’re Jewish then my father was right about people like you…we are our own worst enemy.

Don't fret as they are a very small group and easy to spot as mentally ill Liberals who cannot maintain eye contact.

Did the US?

Now you know.

Jericho Missiles

Don't forget Jordan and Iran where the people are protesting against the Mullahs and terrorist leaders you admire.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Most of the assimilated Jews I know actually have advanced degrees and know 100% of what you post is Arab bullshit.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

You sound very angry

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Don't fret as they are a very small group and easy to spot as mentally ill Liberals who cannot maintain eye contact.

The zionists used the ten commandments for toilet paper

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

So you said on the other thread. And then you added that you had converted to Christianity.

It makes you a Christian, not a Jew.

When you choose to convert to Judaism, you will be a Jew.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

You sound very angry

Not at all; you are the angry self-hating Jew that is driven to post lies and events out of context.
I am rather happy that Israel doesn't take shit from anyone anymore, including Biden.

Did the US?

Now you know.

Jericho Missiles

Don't forget Jordan and Iran where the people are protesting against the Mullahs and terrorist leaders you admire.

The Arab spring is still alive

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

The zionists used the ten commandments for toilet paper

Yes they did and 70 years later there are more yeshivas in Israel than ever in history.
The zionists were not observant but they didn't hate their religion.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

So you said on the other thread. And then you added that you had converted to Christianity.

My mom and dad are jewish

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

You sound very angry

Not at all; you are the angry self-hating Jew that is driven to post lies and events out of context.
I am rather happy that Israel doesn't take shit from anyone anymore, including Biden.

He is not Jewish anymore. He saw the light and followed the word.

Did the US?

Now you know.

Jericho Missiles

The Arab spring is still alive

And will be until Israel and the US eliminated their leaders.
Of course you'll cry over every dead terrorist leader and blame Israel.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Are they as mentally ill and uneducated as yourself?

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

You sound very angry

He is not Jewish anymore. He saw the light and followed the word.

He is a Jew but not Jewish.
Hitler and Spain proved that a Jew is a Jew is a Jew regardless of the cross around their necks.

Did the US?

Now you know.

You served in the idf?

I believe in nonviolence

I'm jewish

But you are not, as you converted to Christianity.

And Christianity has lots of issues with Jews, and you are one of many ex Jews who are now spitting on your own people and your own ancestors.

Forum List

Back