Bad News About Hillary Being Hacked

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
A story on Drudge had the headline that Hillary claims Hurricaine Matthew wasn't an act of nature but the fault of mankind seems to lead nowhere. This is going on more and more these days. I think since Obama has taken control of the internet out of US hands this will be happening alot.

Here's the link: http://www.climatedepot.com/2016/09...rotect-usa-from-the-threat-of-climate-change/

Click on it and you'll discover that somebody has put a block on it so you cannot access the story.

You can check for yourself on Drudge if you don't believe me. DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

I got it. Here's the text.

Hillary blames Hurricane on climate change; says Trump ‘totally unfit’ to protect USA from ‘the threat of climate change’

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotSeptember 6, 2016 5:57 PM with 3814 comments

TAMPA, FL — Speaking to supporters in Tampa, Hillary Clinton says climate change is “wreaking havoc on communities across America.” Clinton warns that Hurricane Hermine “is not the last one that’s going to hit Florida given what’s happening in the climate.” She says, “When it comes to protecting our country against natural disasters and the threat of climate change, once again, Donald Trump is totally unfit and unqualified”.

HILLARY CLINTON: “Another threat to our country is climate change. 2015 was the hottest year on record and the science is clear: it’s real, it’s wreaking havoc on communities across America. Last week’s hurricane was another reminder of the devastation that extreme weather can cause and I send my thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by Hermine. But, this is not the last one that’s going to hit Florida given what’s happening in the climate. […] If it affects people who lose their homes or their businesses that took a lifetime to build, it doesn’t matter to him. When it comes to protecting our country against natural disasters and the threat of climate change, once again, Donald Trump is totally unfit and unqualified to be our President.”

I got it. Here's the text.

Hillary blames Hurricane on climate change; says Trump ‘totally unfit’ to protect USA from ‘the threat of climate change’

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotSeptember 6, 2016 5:57 PM with 3814 comments

TAMPA, FL — Speaking to supporters in Tampa, Hillary Clinton says climate change is “wreaking havoc on communities across America.” Clinton warns that Hurricane Hermine “is not the last one that’s going to hit Florida given what’s happening in the climate.” She says, “When it comes to protecting our country against natural disasters and the threat of climate change, once again, Donald Trump is totally unfit and unqualified”.

HILLARY CLINTON: “Another threat to our country is climate change. 2015 was the hottest year on record and the science is clear: it’s real, it’s wreaking havoc on communities across America. Last week’s hurricane was another reminder of the devastation that extreme weather can cause and I send my thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by Hermine. But, this is not the last one that’s going to hit Florida given what’s happening in the climate. […] If it affects people who lose their homes or their businesses that took a lifetime to build, it doesn’t matter to him. When it comes to protecting our country against natural disasters and the threat of climate change, once again, Donald Trump is totally unfit and unqualified to be our President.”
I wonder why they would block it?

The term "mankind" is sexist and insensitive. You should be using the term "personkind".

Forum List

Back