Bad News, dims. Trump Approval Now At 50%

The same people that hate polls love them when the polls are in their favor.

Polls will change and two years might as well be a million years. No one knows where it all will lead.
GHW Bush was at 80% plus approval after the first Iraq War and he still went down to defeat.

I have never doubted that Trump could win re-election. However, I still hold on to my belief that
Americans will tire of Trump and his reality presidential shit show and send him packing.

This is significant because, frankly, polling numbers are skewed to the left because the people most likely to favor Trump are working and those who don't like him are most likely to be sitting home in front of the TV.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

In point of fact, at this identical time (Aug 1) of the Liar in Chief's tenure, he was 4 points below where Trump is.

Significant.

And that was with the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM slobbering all over obama and with them hammering Trump at every turn.

Significant.

Meanwhile, they have dimocraps with a 6 point edge over Republicans for the Midterms.

But we're not even campaigning yet and the Media is constantly campaigning for dims, so.......

And the facts remains that Trump still has the lowest approval ratings ever!

78c114c1-5a56-4c56-9f6e-a67dc6b8424d.png

The same people that hate polls love them when the polls are in their favor.

Polls will change and two years might as well be a million years. No one knows where it all will lead.
GHW Bush was at 80% plus approval after the first Iraq War and he still went down to defeat.

I have never doubted that Trump could win re-election. However, I still hold on to my belief that
Americans will tire of Trump and his reality presidential shit show and send him packing.
Not when does stuff like this:

Trump’s support is amazing(look at the comment section), and I have a feeling it will carry over in the mid-terms.

<snip>

All we have to do is crush the “blue wave” and they are done.

I totally agree with that.

We beat back the 2018 'Blue wave' bullshit and dimocrap scum will need 10 years to recover. They WILL have to change their entire platform.

Wouldn't it be nice to have an actual, honest-to-God choice again?

Seriously, wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to vote for a political party that doesn't absolutely HATE America like dimocrap FILTH do??

In Europe, most of the liberals in Europe are actually MORE Patriotic than their Conservative counterparts.

And dimocrap scum? Don't say you are patriotic. You are not. You are scum.

They won’t change. They’ll simply label all Americans racist in order to justify more extreme social justice terrorism.

<snip>

We beat back the 2018 'Blue wave' bullshit and dimocrap scum will need 10 years to recover. They WILL have to change their entire platform.

Seriously, wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to vote for a political party that doesn't absolutely HATE America like dimocrap FILTH do??

In Europe, most of the liberals in Europe are actually MORE Patriotic than their Conservative counterparts.

They won’t change. They’ll simply label all Americans racist in order to justify more extreme social justice terrorism.

Prove it.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that all liberals are racist?

I guarantee you that you cannot provide one. Which mean your statement means nothing...just more Turmpbot hate spewing forth.

Last edited:
<snip>

Prove it.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that all liberals are racist?

I guarantee you that you cannot provide one.
The fact that the New York Times is defending hiring an anti-white racist piece of shit.

Some sillies do not understand you cannot poll for the EV.

Clinton won the PV, exactly as was predicted.

Rasmussen calls land lines, which favors the GOP.

Trump is in hot water.

Trump is in hot water.

Trump is in hot water.
Sure, and the MSNBC polls only call Obamaphones.

Mencken was complicated.

You, OTOH, are a simpleton

Mencken's vicious attacks on Republican Presidents Calvin Coolidge (“Nero fiddled, but Coolidge only snored”),[20] Warren Harding (“he writes the worst English that I have ever encountered”)[21] and Herbert Hoover (“a dud”)[22] made him a favorite of the literati, lionized throughout the publishing world. But when Mencken similarly lampooned the DemocratFranklin Roosevelt (“a fraud from snout to tail”),[23] whom he had supported in 1932,[24] he suddenly found himself a pariah, shunned by the establishment.[25] “[T]he New Deal might appear to offer just the sort of target [Mencken] loved,” wrote Alistair Cooke, but “the New Deal was Mencken's Waterloo, and Roosevelt his Wellington.” According to Cooke, “Mencken had a clear eye for the realities that conceived the Roosevelt period,” yet “it was the Roosevelt era that brought him to the mat." Cooke added that "The decline of his prestige was very swift,” so that by “the middle 1930's he all but abandoned the preoccupation of his palmy days, his self-chosen trade as 'a critic of ideas.'”[26]

Since the publication of Mencken's diaries in 1991, he has been lambasted as anti-Semitic, racist and "pro-Nazi."[27] He wrote:

“ The Jews could be put down very plausibly as the most unpleasant race ever heard of. As commonly encountered, they lack many of the qualities that mark the civilized man: courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, confidence. They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display.[28]
In his diary, Mencken referred to “the Jews and whores who hang about the theatres and nightclubs”;[29] his publisher Alfred Knopf, wrote Mencken, “showed a certain amount of the obnoxious tactlessness of his race”;[30] George Jean Nathan, his former co-editor at The American Mercury, he wrote, had “a typically Jewish inferiority complex.”[31] Nathan commented, "I guess it would be right to say that [Mencken] never wholly liked Jews. He respected them, he was amused by them, he was even afraid of them, but he didn't like them. Maybe he even disliked them. I suppose that's anti-Semitism."[32]

Trump is in hot water.

Trump is in hot water.
Yup, Trumpo is in trouble, and your comment about MSNBC makes no sense.

Here is the poll this video is based on:

QU Poll Release Detail

BTW - I do NOT agree with some of the comments in this video....I think they are going overboard a bit in their conclusions. And I am NOT a progressive (or a lib or con or communist or libertarian or anything else politically...thank goodness).
But they do present the poll reasonably well.
Plus...Ana is good looking. ;)

Last edited:

Trump is in hot water.

Trump is in hot water.
Yup, Trumpo is in trouble, and your comment about MSNBC makes no sense.
Do you agree with the New York Times?

Forum List

Back