Bad news Republicans....gas price down 13 cents from a year ago

Besides, 3 damn weeks ago progressives were trying to claim that the high gas prices were the result of a "growing economy."

Progressives will try to imply any circumstance is the result of effective progressive policies.

Gas prices continued their slide today, with the average price of a gallon of regular gas at $3.83, down 4 cents from a week ago, according to the Department of Energy. This price is also down 13 cents from a year ago.

The most expensive gas in the country is on the West Coast, where the average price for a gallon of regular is $4.12.

The least expensive gas is on the Gulf Coast, with the average price for a gallon of regular at $3.69.

Gas Prices Down 4 Cents a Gallon - ABC News

Oh and of course you fail to report that we just had record high gas prices..........

That's the problem with you progressives - you only tell one side of the story.

Just like how you idiots report jobs - you don't give net losses or net gains - you just say "jobs created" but fail to mention "jobs lost."

In short - you're fucking idiots or propagandists...

That's a false statement. We hit record high gas prices in June 2008.

Chicago Gas Prices Highest In City's History, Most Expensive In The U.S.

If you read my energy proposal,we have enough resources to sustain based on supply. And demand to hold us 900 years.take commiebama and globalization out of the picture,we can sustain both the prices and supply and demand.

Gas prices continued their slide today, with the average price of a gallon of regular gas at $3.83, down 4 cents from a week ago, according to the Department of Energy. This price is also down 13 cents from a year ago.

The most expensive gas in the country is on the West Coast, where the average price for a gallon of regular is $4.12.

The least expensive gas is on the Gulf Coast, with the average price for a gallon of regular at $3.69.

Gas Prices Down 4 Cents a Gallon - ABC News

Oh and of course you fail to report that we just had record high gas prices..........

That's the problem with you progressives - you only tell one side of the story.

Just like how you idiots report jobs - you don't give net losses or net gains - you just say "jobs created" but fail to mention "jobs lost."

In short - you're fucking idiots or propagandists...

That's a false statement. We hit record high gas prices in June 2008.

But we are no where near crude prices of 2008 but gas is close to being a record high.

Besides, 3 damn weeks ago progressives were trying to claim that the high gas prices were the result of a "growing economy."

Progressives will try to imply any circumstance is the result of effective progressive policies.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: the President and Washington DC has very little control over the price of gasoline. This is especially true when you consider huge emerging markets like China and India becoming huge players in world demand for oil.

Drill all you want at home, but guess what, those companies operate at a global scale (that is, unless you want to Nationalize U.S. gas production), and therefore the price of gasoline will be dictated not just by forces within the U.S., but forces from around the world.

The conservatives who blame Obama for the high gas prices are misled, just as the liberals who congratulate the President when the price drops. This back and forth bickering is a game for fools.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: the President and Washington DC has very little control over the price of gasoline. This is especially true when you consider huge emerging markets like China and India becoming huge players in world demand for oil.

Drill all you want at home, but guess what, those companies operate at a global scale (that is, unless you want to Nationalize U.S. gas production), and therefore the price of gasoline will be dictated not just by forces within the U.S., but forces from around the world.

The conservatives who blame Obama for the high gas prices are misled, just as the liberals who congratulate the President when the price drops. This back and forth bickering is a game for fools.

His energy policy has everything to do with gas price His tax policy has everything to do with gas prices.

But,the difference is this time,this occupier knows enough about the energy market here to manipulate variables to make it higher.

His energy policy has everything to do with gas price His tax policy has everything to do with gas prices.

So you're saying that Obama's energy policy is the reason that the world market price for gas is so high?

And his tax policy as well? How do you figure, exactly?

For starters, the Federal tax on gasoline hasn't changed since 1993...

So you're saying that Obama's energy policy is the reason that the world market price for gas is so high?

Dumb ass did I say world gas prices?

The government has the majority of control over the gas prices, ever hear of the EPA??

The government hardly lets us drill our own oil so we're stuck buying the majority of oil from the Middle East....

If we got rid of all these government restrictions and drilled our own oil we would have $1.25 gas.... Then again if that occurred that would be bad news for the "green" movement and those pushing dumb shit like "alternative energy."

Last edited:

Cool down there Cowboy, I thought we were having a civil conversation.

Anyways, my whole point is that gas prices are determined by the WORLD MARKET, not just the U.S. market alone. So if you’re trying to explain the high price of gas in the U.S., and blame it on Obama’s energy policies, then you have to first convince us that Obama’s energy policies are having a significant effect on the WORLDWIDE price of oil.

Last edited:

Anyways, my whole point is that gas prices are determined by the WORLD MARKET, not just the U.S. market alone. So if you’re trying to explain the high price of gas in the U.S., and blame it on Obama’s energy policies, then you have to first convince us that Obama’s energy policies are having an effect on the WORLDWIDE price of oil.

Stop with you're bullshit
The oil prices are determined by the value of the U.S. dollar.

The government has the majority of control over the gas prices, ever hear of the EPA??

The government hardly lets us drill our own oil so we're stuck buying the majority of oil from the Middle East....

If we got rid of all these government restrictions and drilled our own oil we would have $1.25 gas.... Then again if that occurred that would be bad news for the "green" movement and those pushing dumb shit like "alternative energy."

So you're making the case that the US government should take over (Nationalize) our oil companies and oil production?

Personally, I don't like that idea, as its too much of a step in the direction of Communism.

Anyways, my whole point is that gas prices are determined by the WORLD MARKET, not just the U.S. market alone. So if you’re trying to explain the high price of gas in the U.S., and blame it on Obama’s energy policies, then you have to first convince us that Obama’s energy policies are having an effect on the WORLDWIDE price of oil.

U.S. gas prices are driven by the world's market price for oil.

If China suddenly tripled tomorrow, U.S. gas prices would skyrocket.

That's not "bullshit".

So you're making the case that the US government should take over (Nationalize) our oil companies and oil production?

Personally, I don't like that idea, as its too much of a step in the direction of Communism.

Dumb ass did he say that?

That's not "bullshit".

China has no viable consumer market. With the USA in the Obama economy and Europe economically collapsing, China won't be increasing demand any time soon.

:lol:

Hell no, what I'm saying is deregulate to allow US based oil companies to drill.

Right now as it is there are too many regulations that prevent the drilling of oil here in the US....

The government doesn't own this oil that is beneath their feet - individuals own that land (hence oil)....

And even if those oil pockets were on federal land the government should sell the land to oil companies and payoff some of the epic debt they (or we) incurred.

That's not "bullshit".

Read this slowly and stop with your bull shit.

The price of crude is valued at the dollar rate. Do you understand this? Yes or No

The Presidents energy policy has a direct effect on gas prices in the U.S. Yes or No?

Department regulations such as the EPA also has a direct effect on Gas prices in the U.S. Yes or No?

Allowing a fuel tax to sunset will raise gas prices in the U.S. Yes or No?

Restricting drilling in the U.S. will have an effect on Gas prices in the U.S. Yes or No?

That's not "bullshit".

China has no viable consumer market. With the USA in the Obama economy and Europe economically collapsing, China won't be increasing demand any time soon.

What planet are you on?

Our economy has been expanding for 3 years.

Forum List

Back