Bad republican bitch shreds Citation for opening her hair salon in front of Democrats face

Only the court can decide if the Governors orders to keep certain businesses from opening, while their State is under a declared health state of emergency, are unconstitutional.

Some peon cop can not determine that.... And has to follow orders, until its day in court.

The cops enforcing the crap should be hanged.

That's a bit over the top, don't you think? The cops delivered an order for the woman to go to court and defend her actions. They didn't arrest her; they didn't shoot her; they issued a summons. It's possible that the act of issuing a summons might be unconstitutional but it would be a very hard case to make.
No I don't. Those scum cops violated their oath. Sounds like that's ok with a lot of people. Are those scum cops gonna pay her court fees? Her lawyer fees? Her food and rent fees?

She wasn't deprived of her life, liberty, property, or anything else. She got a summons... They didn't violate their oaths. If the Courts agree that the lockdowns are unconstitutional and the cops still harass her, then they've crossed the line.

On the other side, even if the courts uphold the restrictions, that doesn't make them constitutional. After the courts have done their part then there's an argument to be made about enforcing unconstitutional actions but, at least for now, the challenge should be in court and at the ballot box.

How mayors in Bible-belt cities think they're going to get reelected in November after banning church attendance, for instance, is beyond me.

That's a bit over the top, don't you think? The cops delivered an order for the woman to go to court and defend her actions. They didn't arrest her; they didn't shoot her; they issued a summons. It's possible that the act of issuing a summons might be unconstitutional but it would be a very hard case to make.
No I don't. Those scum cops violated their oath. Sounds like that's ok with a lot of people. Are those scum cops gonna pay her court fees? Her lawyer fees? Her food and rent fees?

Another point to consider: if all the cops who think this violates their oath quits or gets fired for refusing to follow what they feel is a violation of their oath - over a stupid summons - then that leaves the police with only those who, following your logic, don't care a bit about their oaths or the Constitution... So then, when bigger constitutional questions arise - such as gun confiscation - where will the cops be that would have fought to protect us? Unemployed... Only those perfectly willing to destroy us will be left.

Right or wrong, this is not the hill on which oath-keeping police officers should die.

Another point to consider: if all the cops who think this violates their oath quits or gets fired for refusing to follow what they feel is a violation of their oath - over a stupid summons - then that leaves the police with only those who, following your logic, don't care a bit about their oaths or the Constitution... So then, when bigger constitutional questions arise - such as gun confiscation - where will the cops be that would have fought to protect us? Unemployed... Only those perfectly willing to destroy us will be left.

Right or wrong, this is not the hill on which oath-keeping police officers should die.
I get it, swearing an oath means nothing to you.

I get it, swearing an oath means nothing to you.

Reply to my point. Is this the hill upon which you want oathkeepers to die, leaving us with no one on our side when bigger battles come our way?

Are you perfect? Have you always done everything exactly right in your life? Never told a lie? Never bent a rule? I guarantee that virtually every one in the US, in the world even, has done far worse than any cop playing the strategic game and saving their honor for when it matters.

Forum List

Back