Bakers fined for not working homosexual "wedding" continue fighting for their freedoms

No...they didn't violate anyone's Constitutional rights...you don't have a right to a wedding cake. Wallace, a democrat, used the power of government to deny Constitutional rights to black people........you support violating Constitutional Rights the same way he did.....

If you open a business offering services to the public, you don't get to pick and choose who you will and will not deign to serve. If you want to discriminate against a class of people, you have to incorporate a private club to do that.

Yes...you do.....private property and privacy are protected by the Constitution...you guys said so when you said it was okay to murder babies....
Very true...you are free to discriminate against gays in your home

A business is a public accommodation and you must comply with local laws

Nope......the Constitution does not stop when you open a business......I know assholes like you believe the Constitution doesn't exist at all....but it does....

Nope....wallace was a democrat and he violated the Constitutional Rights of blacks......just like you guys are for these bakers....what is it with you guys and forcing people to work for you when they don't want too........is it a mental illness, or just a habit.....?
The bakers violated the constitutional rights of the gay couple. Just like George Wallace tried with black people. I pity the bakers.

No...they didn't violate anyone's Constitutional rights...you don't have a right to a wedding cake. Wallace, a democrat, used the power of government to deny Constitutional rights to black people........you support violating Constitutional Rights the same way he did.....
They did violate the couple's rights. One day if a Muslim says you can't buy some kabobs because you're an infidel, you can sue them too.
The right not to be forced to make things?
If you can't keep up go sit in the corner
Go back under your rock...:lol:

You are a stupid person aren't you......wallace was a democrat...he wanted to control blacks.......you democrats now want to control everyone, even bakers...it just seems to be in your DNA.....
Wallace wanted to discriminate illegally because of his beliefs. Like you and the pitiable bakers.
All democrats do....
Were the hateful bakers Democrats? I didn't know that.

You have no idea how they feel about gays...considering they baked everything else for the very same couple...cookies, cakes, pies........and never refused service......and the gays only attacked them when they tried to keep their religious freedom.........

So obviously, they aren't democrats....they don't hate people....
Actually we do...it was the husband who verbally attacked them and then posted the couples' address and phone # on social media.

You mean when the gay couple sued them...you mean after the gay couple brought in the police to make them violate their religious beliefs....like that....?

They have every right to argue their case in court- even though they are wrong.

Every right except the freedom to decide who they will work for, eh?
When they opened a public business they themselves decided to work for the public. End of story.

Nope....the Constitution says it isn't the end of the story...the Constitution says they have freedom to practice their religion without interference by the government....and taking their livelyhood if they try to practice their religion is against the law.......
When baking wedding cakes is what churches do you let us all know? Until then it's a business open to the public, all of the public.

If you open a business offering services to the public, you don't get to pick and choose who you will and will not deign to serve. If you want to discriminate against a class of people, you have to incorporate a private club to do that.

Yes...you do.....private property and privacy are protected by the Constitution...you guys said so when you said it was okay to murder babies....
Private property doesn't need a business license to sell to the public. This couple had an Oregon business license....why do you believe they have the right to ignore business laws they agreed to follow?

The bakers violated the constitutional rights of the gay couple. Just like George Wallace tried with black people. I pity the bakers.

They did violate the couple's rights. One day if a Muslim says you can't buy some kabobs because you're an infidel, you can sue them too.

Nope....you can lie about the Constitution all you want...you can force people at gun point to be slaves....but the First Amendment protects the religious freedom of these bakers even if they are running a business......a Right isn't stopped at a property line...
Their religious freedom was not violated. So your point is moot.

yes...it was....they say their religion forbids them from making a cake for a gay wedding......that is their religious belief...you don't have to like it, believe it or support it...but if you violate it...you are acting against the 1st Amendment protections, no matter how many times you say you aren't....
Not a valid argument. For example a man cannot cut his son's hands off for stealing because that's his religious belief.

When they opened a public business they themselves decided to work for the public. End of story.

Nope....the Constitution says it isn't the end of the story...the Constitution says they have freedom to practice their religion without interference by the government....and taking their livelyhood if they try to practice their religion is against the law.......
When baking wedding cakes is what churches do you let us all know? Until then it's a business open to the public, all of the public.
What kind of wedding cakes?

I can't believe anyone has religious objections to baking

Only in rightwing America

Fucking liberals and their fascist demands.. Let's watch these same crybabies the moment The Donald begins passing EO's.. lol

Is there 'punishment' for these people if they baked a cake for a gay couple and didn't know it? Would 'god' be like "hey hey now, I see you tried to slip one under the door there, nope, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent at this juncture". Or would they still get through the pearly gates thanks to their ignorance? What if they were cupcakes? What if they baked a cake after eating fish on Friday? Or maybe they walked past a homeless person without helping 'the least of these'?

Look out for that slippery god-slope. Maybe he will be sitting there in his chair after they depart and are about to enter heaven and say to them "hmm, just going down the list. Oh! I see here you judged others while on Earth, even though I told you specifically that that was reserved for me alone". "And, by my reckoning, you sinned 5,894 times and I had to forgive you. But you for some reason couldn't forgive two of your brethren, whom I commanded you to forgive, even once. You know I am normally a very forgiving soul but when people who claim to follow me in fact ignore most of that book I gave you, I just get a little judgemental. Which I am allowed to do wouldn't you agree? So I'm sending you for all eternity to bake cakes for Lucifer. He likes Devil's Food."

Nope....you can lie about the Constitution all you want...you can force people at gun point to be slaves....but the First Amendment protects the religious freedom of these bakers even if they are running a business......a Right isn't stopped at a property line...

yes...it was....they say their religion forbids them from making a cake for a gay wedding......that is their religious belief...you don't have to like it, believe it or support it...but if you violate it...you are acting against the 1st Amendment protections, no matter how many times you say you aren't....
Not a valid argument. For example a man cannot cut his sons hands off for stealing because that's his religious belief.
Nor can they enslave someone because of the color of their skin....oh,,wait...you democrats,did...

Interesting...a fascist does as they want...like you... regardless of what the Constitution and it's duly sworn interpreters interpret.

Yes....and the duly sworn interpreters said Separate but equal was Constitutional too.....and any number of unConstitutional acts......

No...a fascist uses the power of the state to tell a private business what they can or can't do with their private property....just like you are doing here....
"A private business"...they don't have an Oregon issued business license?
So?
They violated Oregon business law...something they were supposed to follow when issued a business license.
So, the license says they can be forced to make things for anyone?
Nope..the license says they will abide by the state's PA, and safety, and health laws...or else be fined or have their license revoked.

Yeah and George Wallace didn't hate black people, he just pitied them

You are a stupid person aren't you......wallace was a democrat...he wanted to control blacks.......you democrats now want to control everyone, even bakers...it just seems to be in your DNA.....
Wallace wanted to discriminate illegally because of his beliefs. Like you and the pitiful bakers.

Nope....wallace was a democrat and he violated the Constitutional Rights of blacks......just like you guys are for these bakers....what is it with you guys and forcing people to work for you when they don't want too........is it a mental illness, or just a habit.....?

LMFAO Constitutional right to a fucking wedding cake.. Where do they find dumbazz flakes like you?? Oh that's right.. at your ARYAN camp meeting..
Yup...wedding cakes and eating at a lunch counter

Butt fucking wedding cakes

Is there 'punishment' for these people if they baked a cake for a gay couple and didn't know it? Would 'god' be like "hey hey now, I see you tried to slip one under the door there, nope, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent at this juncture". Or would they still get through the pearly gates thanks to their ignorance? What if they were cupcakes? What if they baked a cake after eating fish on Friday? Or maybe they walked past a homeless person without helping 'the least of these'?

Look out for that slippery god-slope. Maybe he will be sitting there in his chair after they depart and are about to enter heaven and say to them "hmm, just going down the list. Oh! I see here you judged others while on Earth, even though I told you specifically that that was reserved for me alone". "And, by my reckoning, you sinned 5,894 times and I had to forgive you. But you for some reason couldn't forgive two of your brethren, whom I commanded you to forgive, even once. You know I am normally a very forgiving soul but when people who claim to follow me in fact ignore most of that book I gave you, I just get a little judgemental. Which I am allowed to do wouldn't you agree? So I'm sending you for all eternity to bake cakes for Lucifer. He likes Devil's Food."
What the fuck business is their business of yours?

After all, cornholing a mans hairy arsehole is what's important.. let's put that on the cake too.

Not a valid argument. For example a man cannot cut his sons hands off for stealing because that's his religious belief.
Nor can they enslave someone because of the color of their skin....oh,,wait...you democrats,did...
And you republicans celebrate those old Democrats.

Can't make this shit up folks.

Butt fucking wedding cakes
Seems our fascist friends here want to make them do that......

Forum List

Back