Ballot Count Watcher Describes At Least 130,000 Ballots ALL FOR BIDEN Arriving in Three Vehicles in Detroit in Dead of Night

And why is it that the "found" ballots after the fact ALWAYS favor democrats?
They’re not “finding” ballots. They’re counting them. It takes time. Patience. Trump may still win.
If they're discovered after the deadline in somebody's car, they're found. If they're trucked into the counting place after the deadline, they're found. Literally, they should simply shut the doors at the deadline and refuse to let ANY ballots be counted that are not in the room when the doors are shut, and penalties assigned if anyone is delinquent in getting them in. Sure, the first few election cycles there will be screaming, but people would quickly learn to get the ballots in on time. The integrity of the system needs that kind of accountability.
There’s enormous accountability. It’s just that you don’t like what the outcome so you’ll act like everything is sinister.

Even a wagon with a camera stand.
Given the history of democrat electoral activity, it is simply prudent to be skeptical of everything they do. Ballots should not be accepted if they're turned in late and EVERYTHING that goes in or out of the room after the deadline should be photographed or videoed and clearly identified until the counting is done, it's really that simple and easily done.

You of all people, those wagons had camera men equipment from WXYZ a news station in Detroit.

Yeah, the TV station posted this.

The cultists will believe anything.

You do realize that cultists exist on both sides, right? Shouldn't questions be raised if something out of the ordinary occurs?
I do find it telling that the cultists are going beyond defending things to insisting no one should even check anything out.

You of all people, those wagons had camera men equipment from WXYZ a news station in Detroit.

You do realize that cultists exist on both sides, right? Shouldn't questions be raised if something out of the ordinary occurs?

Sure - But sadly for you, nothing out of the ordinary occurred.
I don't remember you being there. Were you hiding behind the potted plants again?

Given the history of democrat electoral activity, it is simply prudent to be skeptical of everything they do. Ballots should not be accepted if they're turned in late and EVERYTHING that goes in or out of the room after the deadline should be photographed or videoed and clearly identified until the counting is done, it's really that simple and easily done.

You haven't been paying attention. Counting facilities are being live streamed. REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS are able to watch the entire process personally. NEVER has an election been so transparent.

You haven't been paying attention. Counting facilities are being live streamed. REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS are able to watch the entire process personally. NEVER has an election been so transparent.

LOL, I feel bad for brain dead people like you. Rump is guilty of EVERTHNG he is accused of but Dems are innocent and pure.

LOL, I feel bad for brain dead people like you. Rump is guilty of EVERTHNG he is accused of but Dems are innocent and pure.

Not what I said - Try to READ and get back on track.
Or maybe Gateway Pundit has a new scandal? :laughing0301:

ontuw.jpg

Are you talking about real history or fake history?

Conservatives have been telling stories about voter fraud for years. It rarely if ever turns out to be true. Given their history, it’s prudent to ignore the fringe conservatives and focus on the facts.

I do find it telling that the cultists are going beyond defending things to insisting no one should even check anything out.
There is no appeasing the right. We could investigate till the cows come home and it won’t make any difference in what you believe.

Watch the videos. Progs will scream she is lying!!!!!
What do you think happened? Democrats invented those ballots? You know there are just as many republicans counting as there are democrats.

Now you know how we felt when jeb stole Florida for his bro

You do realize that it is statiscally IMPOSSIBE that 130000 Dn ballots were delivered without a single Rump vote?

You do realize that beliving this based on one person saying something is seriously naive?

How the hell would she know that 130,000 ballots were all for Trump, did she see each of them counted?

What do you think happened? Democrats invented those ballots? You know there are just as many republicans counting as there are democrats.

You do realize that it is statiscally IMPOSSIBE that 130000 Dn ballots were delivered without a single Rump vote?

You do realize that beliving this based on one person saying something is seriously naive?

How the hell would she know that 130,000 ballots were all for Trump, did she see each of them counted?

You do realize that your abject denial stems from your strict adherence to your own political prison?

Not what I said - Try to READ and get back on track.
Or maybe Gateway Pundit has a new scandal? :laughing0301:

ontuw.jpg

We cross? You don't like be pigeon holed? There are more reports surfacing all over the media.....stay tuned.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

The lawsuits have been filed kids, let's just let it play out.

You do realize that your abject denial stems from your strict adherence to your own political prison?

Denials of what? Someone of indeterminate standing said something so I must automatically assume some sort of crazy conspiracy theory where the perpertrators didn't even bother to mix in a few Trump votes for a smidge of inspicous flavoring??

People belive these sort of sketchy stories because they can't accept simply losing fair and square.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Agreed.

After the media come out and explained what that was. . .

And the statistical anomaly was explained.

. . . and as I told you and Toro yesterday about the fact, that if these votes were legit, then Peters should win, not James. . . was I not right? :dunno:

Judges dismiss Trump claims in Georgia, Michigan

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Agreed.

. . . and as I told you and Toro yesterday about the fact, that if these votes were legit, then Peters should win, not James. . . was I not right? :dunno:

I dont consider your posts, same way I don't consider gateway pundit. You have a propensity to believe bullshit based on 6 degrees of kevin bacon-type reasoning. You function on illogic.

In sales and media, they literally write manuals for manipulating dupes like you.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Agreed.

I dont consider your posts, same way I don't consider gateway pundit. You have a propensity to believe bullshit based on 6 degrees of kevin bacon-type reasoning. You function on illogic.

In sales and media, they literally write manuals for manipulating dupes like you.
IOW. . . I'm much more often right, you are nearly always wrong.

. . . except for when I am incorrect? I admit it.

You would never do the same, you are a propagandist, just like your friend, LL.

I have integrity, something someone in your field doesn't have the luxury to have. :heehee:
In sale and media, it is all about deception and fraud.

Man. . . that would suck.

:itsok:

No wonder you are always angry.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Agreed.

IOW. . . I'm much more often right, you are nearly always wrong.

. . . except for when I am incorrect? I admit it.

You would never do the same, you are a propagandist, just like your friend, LL.

I have integrity, something someone in your field doesn't have the luxury to have. :heehee:
In sale and media, it is all about deception and fraud.

Man. . . that would suck.

:itsok:

No wonder you are always angry.
You have the opposite of integrity, you a conspiracy theorist who believes whatever you're told if your feelings want you to believe it. In basic english comp, you're considered an unreliable source. There's a reason for that, and there's a reason for your poor reputation - hint: it's not because you're vigorously accurate

Forum List

Back