Ballot harvesting

Sure it does. In 2000 Al Gore tried to do it through the court in only select FL counties. And we watched live on national TV.
Except that's not what happened. Gore wanted the votes counted in these counties (memba Hangin Chad??? :)).
And in the end, he decided to concede for the good of the country.

Trump did none of that. He claimed fraud. And his minions had absolutely no evidence to back that claim up.
And he damned near ripped apart the country (and continues to do so) doing so.

ID is already required to do this. Signature matching also takes place. In every state that has mail in voting.

Why is it you cannot accept the fact your savior lost? :)

And in the counties and localities controlled by the dems where these things supposedly happen, how closely do they check the signatures?

Are these signature experts verifying?

And in the counties and localities controlled by the dems where these things supposedly happen, how closely do they check the signatures?

Are these signature experts verifying?
Every county does it. That's what election workers and poll workers do. Every election. Whether you're a Republican or Democrat.
Never spent much time hanging around what goes into an election, have you? These people take their duties quite seriously.
And as you saw in 2020, you start accusing election workers of misdeeds...and they get pissed, whether they are Republican or Democrat.

Ballot harvesting does not happen.

Put forth better candidates, start putting forth policies that help the average voter..and you might yourself starting to win elections again.

Every county does it. That's what election workers and poll workers do. Every election. Whether you're a Republican or Democrat.
Never spent much time hanging around what goes into an election, have you? These people take their duties quite seriously.
And as you saw in 2020, you start accusing election workers of misdeeds...and they get pissed, whether they are Republican or Democrat.

Ballot harvesting does not happen.

Put forth better candidates, start putting forth policies that help the average voter..and you might yourself starting to win elections again.

The 2020 election due to rules changes had so many more remote and early ballots that comparing them to previous elections doesn't hold water.

They take their duty to see their party win seriously is what I take from all this.

How humiliating for you.
Voting is a way to observe how really bad the fraud is. The last republican to win was Arnold Schwarzenegger. Every voting site had some black guy walking around as some kind of minder. No since, that was the only time. But I would not have seen that had I not gone.

Voting is a way to observe how really bad the fraud is. The last republican to win was Arnold Schwarzenegger. Every voting site had some black guy walking around as some kind of minder. No since, that was the only time. But I would not have seen that had I not gone.
It didn't work last time.

But you do you. Look like an idiot voting.

At least wear a hoodie.

Forum List

Back