Ballot harvesting

just brain dead believe it. Like a number of left wing loons on this board. Of course I don't expect much to be done about it. Voting in person or by AB to be in by election day (except military and over seas ballots) is the only way to help insure honest elections.
Democrats just want all votes to be counted, votes from dead people, votes from illegals, votes from those in nursing homes via ballot harvesting, all votes, whether you can vote for not.

just brain dead believe it. Like a number of left wing loons on this board. Of course I don't expect much to be done about it. Voting in person or by AB to be in by election day (except military and over seas ballots) is the only way to help insure honest elections.
Yep. The elections are rigged. They were rigged in 2020 and with the power Democrats have wielded since Trump threw them the Senate it will only get worse.

Don't be a cuck and stand in line to vote in an election you know is rigged.

Stand up for yourself. Have some pride.

Show the Dems you aren't dumb enough to to vote in a rigged election and stay home.

More than that, because the courts refuse to admit documented evidence. Its there and go ahead and keep your head in the sand.
No, it's because you didn't have any evidence. Just conspiracy theory. That's why the court refused to admit the "documented" "evidence". :)

Dude, you've got American thinker quoting gateway pundit.

That's kinda like Crusty the Clown quoting Squidward Tentacles.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Former United States of America has failed, its over, I know, and there is not way to reverse it.
2. There is nothing that can repair a nation from a stolen election, its done.
3. Put coins on the eyes, of The Former United States of America, its time to bury her.
4. Remove the, Statue of Liberty, that is a pointless statue.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep. The elections are rigged. They were rigged in 2020 and with the power Democrats have wielded since Trump threw them the Senate it will only get worse.

Don't be a cuck and stand in line to vote in an election you know is rigged.

Stand up for yourself. Have some pride.

Show the Dems you aren't dumb enough to to vote in a rigged election and stay home.
A vote will be cast in your name anyway.

True The Vote refusing to produce evidence.

But PA GOP loves ballot harvesting, also DeSantis likes it too.

The Democrats were so successful at it in 2020 that they lost seats in the House. They capitalized on their success in 2022 and lost the House all together.

Will you for once pull your head out of your ass and explain how all of this voter fraud took place by the Democrats and they still lost seats?

well if we want to keep being losers...................or fed law requiring ID to vote in fed elections.................verified by mail in also

if we did that, it would be all over
ID is already required to do this. Signature matching also takes place. In every state that has mail in voting.

Why is it you cannot accept the fact your savior lost? :)

Forum List

Back