🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Baltimore cop shoots kills unarmed black male....video.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Balto. Co. police release video to defend officer who killed unarmed suspect

Well...here we go again. Without video...this cop would be severely screwed.

With it? We see a perfect example of how thugs behave....doing shit that, without video, no one would believe.

Thug charges officer with hand behind him in his waistband....as if he was about to pull a weapon.

He closes in very close on the cop...then whips his hand out and forward...as if he was pulling a gun and pointing it at the cop.

NOW....let's hear the libs explain how the cop SHOULD'VE paused....analyzed the hand and seen if there was actually a gun in it first....even if it means letting the thug get off the first shot IF there was indeed a gun.

Days last....this story wouldn't have been believed by cop haters and liberals.

Now...with video....they'll resort to "well....the cop should've found some other way to deescalate or handle it better" without saying how.

You know Bucs we can fix this problem today right here and now.
EVERY cop should be given a liberal, an UNARMED liberal.
And when the thug attacks or pulls a gun the liberal must jump out in front.

The down side? We COULD lose a lot of stupid liberals.
The up side? We COULD lose a lot of stupid liberals.
Hell that's a win/win.

Where are the fathers? The worst threat cops used against me when I was his age was hinting they would tell my folks. It worked more than once.

Little Angels:

A next-door neighbor, Mary Jackson, 68, said McLeod's grandmother lived there and that he had been staying with her. McLeod was one of many young men in the neighborhood who called women like her "Ma," she said, and the news of his death hit her hard.

"It really hurt me; I've got grandkids that age. I don't know what happened," Jackson said. "All I know really is we lost another little angel, younger than 20. He was just trying to find himself."

Jackson said she has seen other men from the neighborhood die young.

"The women, we are left with a big burden. We love our men. We love our children. We only want the best for them," she said. "I'm not just saying this for my angel Keith, I'm saying this for all my angels. I got a lot of angels."

With it? We see a perfect example of how thugs behave....doing shit that, without video, no one would believe.

Thug charges officer with hand behind him in his waistband....as if he was about to pull a weapon.

He closes in very close on the cop...then whips his hand out and forward...as if he was pulling a gun and pointing it at the cop.

NOW....let's hear the libs explain how the cop SHOULD'VE paused....analyzed the hand and seen if there was actually a gun in it first....even if it means letting the thug get off the first shot IF there was indeed a gun.

Now...with video....they'll resort to "well....the cop should've found some other way to deescalate or handle it better" without saying how.

What could be better than a Police officer putting down a black thug... but the rarest of all gems... the QUEER BLACK THUG!

Absolutely hysterical! Loved it.

You know Bucs we can fix this problem today right here and now.
EVERY cop should be given a liberal, an UNARMED liberal.
And when the thug attacks or pulls a gun the liberal must jump out in front.

The down side? We COULD lose a lot of stupid liberals.
The up side? We COULD lose a lot of stupid liberals.
Hell that's a win/win.

Yes! Kinda like the "trunk monkey" but a liberal instead? When trouble brews...the trunk liberal jumps out...verbally calms and deescalates everyone with super awesome reasoning and negotiating skills....and...ONLY if absolutely necessary....he used a non lethal sleeping tranquilizer dart to shoot the thug with....in the knee of course. All while wearing a video camera mounted on the forehead.

Obama....fund this sir.

Where are the fathers? The worst threat cops used against me when I was his age was hinting they would tell my folks. It worked more than once.

Little Angels:

A next-door neighbor, Mary Jackson, 68, said McLeod's grandmother lived there and that he had been staying with her. McLeod was one of many young men in the neighborhood who called women like her "Ma," she said, and the news of his death hit her hard.

"It really hurt me; I've got grandkids that age. I don't know what happened," Jackson said. "All I know really is we lost another little angel, younger than 20. He was just trying to find himself."

Jackson said she has seen other men from the neighborhood die young.

"The women, we are left with a big burden. We love our men. We love our children. We only want the best for them," she said. "I'm not just saying this for my angel Keith, I'm saying this for all my angels. I got a lot of angels."

Oh he found himself alright....found himself perforated.
Hope he didnt have time to breed before his timely death.

This was clearly a good shoot and it emphasizes the need for body cameras on all police. What is most regrettable about the incident is it's drug-related.

Last night I watched three half-hour episodes of COPS, a total of eleven separate incidents. Of those eleven situations only two were not drug-related. Two out of eleven -- and this is not an unusual ratio.

Anyone who watches this TV ride-along documentary is clearly aware that no less than 70% of all police arrest activity is related to enforcing drug laws! While some examples are necessary, i.e., DUI, the vast majority are not. The most offensive examples are those in which people are slammed to the ground and generally abused for nothing more serious than possession of marijuana. When I see such perverse examples of "law-enforcement" I can't help feeling that if someone were to shoot the cops who are doing it I wouldn't be the least bit sympathetic.

Last edited:

Please, lay of the race thing, it is getting old. Besides, black males under thirty have more to fear from other black males, period, end of debate. Bad racist trigger happy white cops are the least of their problems. Really.

This was clearly a good shoot and it emphasizes the need for body cameras on all police. What it most regrettable about the incident is it's drug-related.

Last night I watched three half-hour episodes of COPS, a total of eleven separate incidents. Of those eleven situations only two were not drug-related. Two out of eleven -- and this is not an unusual ratio.

Anyone who watches this TV ride-along documentary is clearly aware that no less than 70% of all police arrest activity is related to enforcing drug laws! While some examples are necessary, i.e., DUI, the vast majority are not. The most offensive examples are those in which people are slammed to the ground and generally abused for nothing more serious than possession of marijuana. When I see such perverse examples of "law-enforcement" I can't help feeling that if someone were to shoot the cops who are doing it I wouldn't be the least bit sympathetic.
The most offensive examples are those in which people are slammed to the ground and generally abused for nothing more serious than possession of marijuana. When I see such perverse examples of "law-enforcement" I can't help feeling that if someone were to shoot the cops who are doing it I wouldn't be the least bit sympathetic.

Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon

84252702.jpg

7fb771cfdbf65b44b83cee5d33bb5891.jpg

Bucky is pretending that the proliferation of body cameras is aimed at exonerateing cops who've been falsely accused of bad shoots.

That's revisionist history for you.

Based on the little I've seen, this appears to be a justified shooting. But I'll wait to learn more before passing judgement.

This was clearly a good shoot and it emphasizes the need for body cameras on all police. What is most regrettable about the incident is it's drug-related.

So you want cops to get shot because you don't like the drug laws their enforcing?

1340124618205_3484075.png

So you want cops to get shot because you don't like the drug laws their enforcing?
I think of good cops as individuals who protect peaceful citizens from harmful criminals. I have a much different impression of uniformed, glorified goons who either get pleasure from wreaking misery on others who have harmed no one, or who do it for a paycheck and benefits, or both.

So to answer your question -- Yes.

Last edited:
This was clearly a good shoot and it emphasizes the need for body cameras on all police. What it most regrettable about the incident is it's drug-related.

The most offensive examples are those in which people are slammed to the ground and generally abused for nothing more serious than possession of marijuana. When I see such perverse examples of "law-enforcement" I can't help feeling that if someone were to shoot the cops who are doing it I wouldn't be the least bit sympathetic.

Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon

84252702.jpg

7fb771cfdbf65b44b83cee5d33bb5891.jpg

Wow Guno....are you referencing a cop being decapitated with that pig head photo? Classy liberals.

Forum List

Back