Baltimore reaches $6.4 Million Settlement with Freddie Gray Family

Thoughts?

1. He got what he wanted. He was trying to injure himself to get a lawsuit. He and his family have a history of that shit. He just went too far...and snapped his neck which was brittle from lead poisoning.

2. His seat belt was off. That is a civil matter. For civil court. This us where it belonged. The system made a ruling and I accept it.

3. It's all gonna burn when these cops are found not guilty.

Thoughts?

1. He got what he wanted. He was trying to injure himself to get a lawsuit. He and his family have a history of that shit. He just went too far...and snapped his neck which was brittle from lead poisoning.

2. His seat belt was off. That is a civil matter. For civil court. This us where it belonged. The system made a ruling and I accept it.

There's nothing civilized about ignoring evidence and taking it out on innocent people.

Thoughts?

There's nothing civilized about ignoring evidence and taking it out on innocent people.

I agree. They did not seat belt him. A policy violation. Not a crime. It belonged in civil court all along.

Thoughts?

Stop any loiterers outside of the Foot Locker today?

... thoughts?

Baltimore reaches $6.4 million settlement with Freddie Gray family

Baltimore officials have reached a $6.4 million wrongful death settlement with the family of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old man who died in April from a neck injury he suffered in police custody
My 'thoughts' are you are a fucking liar.
The wrongful death settlement has NOT been OKed by the city officials. No cheque has been cut.
The negro bitch says if the blackmail money is paid the city could save millions in further court litigation.
The negro bitch just wants the whole fucking thing to disappear.
Maybe so. Maybe not. We'll see.

They'll buy a house in an upscale white neighborhood, a bunch of cars, a lot of drugs and liquor, and it'll be non stop partying with cops called every weekend. Trash all over the streets leading up to the house and the constant sound of boom boom bass going on 24/7 and property values on the block will plummet. And when the money runs out in a couple of years, they'll move back to the hood and the house will be condemned.

... thoughts?

Baltimore reaches $6.4 million settlement with Freddie Gray family

Baltimore officials have reached a $6.4 million wrongful death settlement with the family of Freddie Gray, the 25-year-old man who died in April from a neck injury he suffered in police custody
My 'thoughts' are you are a fucking liar.
The wrongful death settlement has NOT been OKed by the city officials. No cheque has been cut.
The negro bitch says if the blackmail money is paid the city could save millions in further court litigation.
The negro bitch just wants the whole fucking thing to disappear.
Maybe so. Maybe not. We'll see.

I'm not lying. Maybe the Washington Post is lying because I just copied from their article verbatim.

More Tax money loses due to criminal police

The family of a man fatally shot in the head by a Cleveland policeman was awarded $5.5 million on Tuesday by a federal jury in a civil case that found the officer liable for using excessive force. The decision comes more than a ye ... (AP)

The gray family are professional hustlers. Freddie was attempting to hustle the cops when he killed himself.
The gray family won't see a fucking dime b/c the City won't cut them a cheque.
The piece of shit negro bitch Pros. is soon going to quit for 'health reasons'.

Forum List

Back