"Ban Alcohol Or Else There Will Be More Sex Attacks" Muslim Group Threatens Germany

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Apparently the fucking, scumbag muslim's now CLAIM to force their views on the very people that TRY to help them....coming to America?

Shoebat.com ^ | 1/23/2016 | Andrew Bieszad
"As we have seen, Muhammed had neither supernatural miracles nor natural motives of reason to persuade those of his sect. As he lacked in everything, he took to bestial and barbaric means, which is the force of arms. Thus he introduced and promulgated his message with robberies, murders, and blood shedding, destroying those who did not want to receive it, and with the same means his ministers conserve this today, until God placates his anger and destroys this pestilence from the earth." -St. Juan de Ribera Commenting on the Cologne sex-attack controversy, MuslimStern, which has 20,000 followers on Facebook, said...

Oh....wait....this isn't how multiculturalism is supposed to work out!!!

No beer? No schnapps? No jagermeister?

That is just insane

I had a jagermeister moment. For all my years of Jack all my years of whoa whoa thats tequila I have never felt so bad...ok there was this one time with Fall River beer I think thats what its called

But Jagermeister? I vaguely remember sitting there between my husband and his father. Jimdandy started to prop me up I think I fell on my dog.

And that's the last thing I remember.

Apparently the fucking, scumbag muslim's now CLAIM to force their views on the very people that TRY to help them....coming to America?

Shoebat.com ^ | 1/23/2016 | Andrew Bieszad
"As we have seen, Muhammed had neither supernatural miracles nor natural motives of reason to persuade those of his sect. As he lacked in everything, he took to bestial and barbaric means, which is the force of arms. Thus he introduced and promulgated his message with robberies, murders, and blood shedding, destroying those who did not want to receive it, and with the same means his ministers conserve this today, until God placates his anger and destroys this pestilence from the earth." -St. Juan de Ribera Commenting on the Cologne sex-attack controversy, MuslimStern, which has 20,000 followers on Facebook, said...

This is not going to happen. Period.

No beer? No schnapps? No jagermeister?

That is just insane

I had a jagermeister moment. For all my years of Jack all my years of whoa whoa thats tequila I have never felt so bad...ok there was this one time with Fall River beer I think thats what its called

But Jagermeister? I vaguely remember sitting there between my husband and his father. Jimdandy started to prop me up I think I fell on my dog.

And that's the last thing I remember.

You obviously must be a wimp! We have drunk pints PINTS of Jägermeister AND remained standing....now that's hardcore :dev2:

images

Is a person considered German anymore if they are not allowed to imbue in beer and other alcoholic beverages?

So much for Oktoberfest.

*****SMILE*****

:)

images

Is a person considered German anymore if they are not allowed to imbue in beer and other alcoholic beverages?

So much for Oktoberfest.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Kids used to be raised on beer or apfelwein with meals. They might now have drinking age limits. Things do change.

Forum List

Back