Ban All Guns

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The biggest laugh I've had all week.

From her home site:
Phoebe Maltz Bovy is a writer living in Toronto. She is working on a book about the idea of privilege, with St. Martin's Press. She has a doctorate in French and French Studies from New York University. Her interests include nineteenth-century French Jews, Japanese cooking, and 1970s sitcoms.

Stunning qualifications.

It’s Time to Ban Guns. Yes, All of Them.

Ok. Come get em. Tell the Army and police to take them. Oh....wait....they sided with us? Sucks for the libs.

The biggest laugh I've had all week.

From her home site:
Phoebe Maltz Bovy is a writer living in Toronto. She is working on a book about the idea of privilege, with St. Martin's Press. She has a doctorate in French and French Studies from New York University. Her interests include nineteenth-century French Jews, Japanese cooking, and 1970s sitcoms.

Stunning qualifications.

It’s Time to Ban Guns. Yes, All of Them.

Someone that lives in Toronto wanting to ban all guns?

Well not happening and she live in Canada and need to worry about Canada.

Amazing how many CLUELESS liberals are out there....

kJ1s9x1.jpg

She might be on to something. Why stop with guns? Let's ban every other enumerated right in the Bill of Rights because they are abused by a statistically insignificant minority. Let's ban religion. Let's ban free association. Let's ban redress of grievances. Let's ban freedom of the press. Let's ban free speech. Let's ban jury trials. Let's ban prohibitions against torture to compel evidence against oneself. Let's ban prohibition of cruel and unusual punishment. Let's ban legal counsel for the accused.

I could go on and on, but I trust I've made my point.

Some author in Canada makes a remark and gun nuts go crazy. Typical childish behavior.

Some author in Canada makes a remark and gun nuts go crazy. Typical childish behavior.

Gee whiz, who would guess that some people might be a bit touchy when other people start talking about doing away with their rights?

I don't know about you, but I actually care about my rights and will defend them jealously when they are at risk.

The A-holes don't even have the courage to say what they think which is obviously "confiscate all guns" and damn the Bill of Rights. Oh yeah, the author of the rant lives in Canada where they don't have a Bill of Rights.

Gee whiz, who would guess that some people might be a bit touchy when other people start talking about doing away with their rights?

I don't know about you, but I actually care about my rights and will defend them jealously when they are at risk.

Nobody is talking about taking guns but the gun nuts. The NRA uses that scary story to sell more guns.

Nobody is talking about taking guns but the gun nuts. The NRA uses that scary story to sell more guns.

"If I could have banned them all - 'Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns' - I would have!"
- Diane Feinstein

Facts Kill.... the liberals gun control argument!

qrTt7og.jpg

That Scary Black Rifle is a weapon of war. Why do the police need weapons of war on our streets again?

Didn't YOU watch the Ferguson and Baltimore RIOTS?

Police aren't soldiers and our streets aren't war zones. If an Ar-15 is a weapon of war and has no place on our streets, surely the police don't need weapons of war...
Perhaps they should wait until PIPE BOMBS and IED are thrown at them?...You do realize that the muslim scum that killed 14 had lefts THREE pipe bombs tied together in the office and had attached a TIMER to them to blow up when police arrives... thank GOD that they were that stupid that the timer didn't work, or we would have had a dozen or more police and Emergency services people KILLED and wounded by them!

Forum List

Back